Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me, if you're laying in bed and you shoot yourself in the eye, as soon as that impact happened you'd immediately drop the gun. Like, right there, on the bed.

Not neatly lay the gun on a shopping bag next to the bed.

The photo of the gun and the bag is sketchy to me....the bag appears to have blood drags on the bottom corner but none on the carpet directly below that corner. To me the scene for suicide appears implausible. There was either alot of stuff being moved around or planted. I am no expert in suicides but it seems odd for anyone to be lying on their side, shoot themself in their left eye and then drop the gun onto an already bloodied bag, then gently get into a sleep position. This one stinks...

I'm no expert either but it seems highly unlikely to me as well, that this is where the gun would end up, and that there'd be blood on that bag where it is.

The photo of the gun and the bag is sketchy to me....the bag appears to have blood drags on the bottom corner but none on the carpet directly below that corner. To me the scene for suicide appears implausible. There was either alot of stuff being moved around or planted. I am no expert in suicides but it seems odd for anyone to be lying on their side, shoot themself in their left eye and then drop the gun onto an already bloodied bag, then gently get into a sleep position. This one stinks...

Right? My gawd have these TPS officers not investigated a suicide before? Even though there is some discrepancy on the position of the arms and hands from a couple of the reporters, IMO neither would seem to be what would result in shooting oneself in the eyeball. The location of the blood on the bag, and the fact there was no blood on the floor was a great catch by you. Whole scenario screams fishy.

So DM says he went to the home because he hadn't been able to reach his father for a FEW DAYS. Seems like a very odd thing to say when truth is he LIVED there. TPS sure dropped the ball when it came to Dellen Millard. Were they fooled by the rich boy into not conducting a thorough investigation into his father's death? One can't help but look at the domino effect of this case. Had they investigated this one more thoroughly (and to me the day 1 evidence is already indicating it was NOT suicide) then Ms. Babcock would still be alive, as would Mr. Bosma. Mr. Bosma's murder seems doubly tragic because in essence, they were handed (literally, by Mr. Lerner) a second chance to nail DM when Ms. Babcock was missing and they didn't look into him enough. JMO

Laura was the first to die. If they had looked through her phone records, etc. Then maybe Wayne and Tim Bosma would still be alive.

So DM says he went to the home because he hadn't been able to reach his father for a FEW DAYS. Seems like a very odd thing to say when truth is he LIVED there. TPS sure dropped the ball when it came to Dellen Millard. Were they fooled by the rich boy into not conducting a thorough investigation into his father's death? One can't help but look at the domino effect of this case. Had they investigated this one more thoroughly (and to me the day 1 evidence is already indicating it was NOT suicide) then Ms. Babcock would still be alive, as would Mr. Bosma. Mr. Bosma's murder seems doubly tragic because in essence, they were handed (literally, by Mr. Lerner) a second chance to nail DM when Ms. Babcock was missing and they didn't look into him enough. JMO

This is an excellent point. I wear Lululemon ALOT and don't even have their bags hanging around in my bedroom...

No doubt this was a purchase made by or for DM or one of DM's ladies. The reusable bag was probably just laying around the house with the rest of the clutter. So either DM grabbed it to use it in the commission of the crime, or frugal WM had used it for some reason and dropped it on the floor of his bedroom.

The description of that whole scene screams "suspicious". How could the paramedics have not filled out a report and TPS not investigated the death and the scene further? SMH

MOO

That was my imression, Velma. I am curious to see how far the bag is from the bed. And the arm position. Then again, I would never be able to look at those photos! Someone else can describe it for me :)
One tweet I saw posted said WM was on his left side with his 'hands' tucked under his chin. How does that happen?

"Lisa Hepfner‏ @LisaHepfnerCHCH 10m10 minutes ago
Now looking at different angles of Wayne #Millard's body. You can see blood running down the side of the white sheets. It looks like he's sleeping, his hands tucked under his face on the pillow."

Gun landed on the bag, and WM rolled on his side and tucked his hands under his face after shooting himself in the eye? Did anyone acknowledge moving him?
That's the tweet I was referring to in my last post. Something fishy is going on if this is the case. jmo

Millard could be seen in the photos on his side, with his right arm underneath his head, and his left arm outstretched off the bed, as if he was sleeping.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4684435

I can picture this and I've slept that way myself. It's very comfortable although not so great for the back. Pretty sure I wouldn't be able to casually shoot myself in my left eye with my left hand in that position though.

MOO

Photo taken from CBC

MzE1MjAxODIyfGN4by5jfGh0dHBzOi8vaS5jYmMuY2EvMS40Njg2NTQ3LjE1Mjc4MDE1NzAhL2ZpbGVJbWFnZS9odHRwSW1hZ2UvaW1hZ2UuanBnX2dlbi9kZXJpdmF0aXZlcy9vcmlnaW5hbF83ODAvd2F5bmUtbWlsbGFyZC1ndW4uanBnfDMxNTIwMTgyMmN4by5jfDMxNTIwMTgyMg==
I wonder if that bag was moved? With that amount of blood, wouldn't there be some run-off onto the carpet?

No doubt this was a purchase made by or for DM or one of DM's ladies. The reusable bag was probably just laying around the house with the rest of the clutter. So either DM grabbed it to use it in the commission of the crime, or frugal WM had used it for some reason and dropped it on the floor of his bedroom.

The description of that whole scene screams "suspicious". How could the paramedics have not filled out a report and TPS not investigated the death and the scene further? SMH

MOO

I'm going with DM used it in the commission of the crime. It's too freaking "neat". WM is not going to have a Lulu Lemon bag in in his room.
The blood on the bag indicates it was in a separate location previous to being on the floor, since there is zero blood under it or beside it. The bag was placed there after there was a blood-letting (which would have been the shot to WM's eye).
Then the gun placed on top of it. And it wasn't WM placing shopping bags and guns in precarious locations in his bedroom.

moo, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member