Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get Jill Cameron asking Ms Campbell about clinical depression in WM. At the moment, imo, Cameron is once again not only introducing what should be TPS evidence, but giving that evidence on behalf of TPS. The subject of clinical depression went on and on including with Pillay during cross of Ms Campbell.

Ms Campbell makes no claim to be an expert in clinical depression, nor is she asked if she is an expert, nor is she introduced as an expert on clinical depression.

TPS leans on Ms Campbell in an interview long after WM death - asking her if WM was clinically depressed - not one officers name was introduced. This tells me not one officer that was asking such questions will be called to the stand.

This is not the way evidence is suppose to work - Cameron did the same in the LB trial - not one TPS officers name came up nor did one take the stand to introduce evidence. Well, one TPS officer did testify regarding the forensic search of a vehicle, which amounted to a hill of beans.

Pillay was then allowed to ask Ms Campbell about WM's drinking and financial statements for Millard Air - she had barely reconnected with WM when he died, how would she know a great deal about any of this?

Tit-for-tat?

Will not be impressed if Cameron does not call a TPS officer to the stand as in the LB trial. We'll see.

If WM is right-handed and his body was staged, maybe DM, being left-handed, didn't realize he straightened the wrong arm out. JMO

Just jumping off your post Jasper52...

Or, if WM is right handed and he was just sleeping on his left side in bed, with his left arm outstretched, when someone came up to him and shot him in the left eye at close range, he'd look like someone who was shot in the eye by a murderer while sleeping in a common sleeping position.

What do we make of the vomit that was supposedly present?

MOO

I don't get Jill Cameron asking Ms Campbell about clinical depression in WM. At the moment, imo, Cameron is once again not only introducing what should be TPS evidence, but giving that evidence on behalf of TPS. The subject of clinical depression went on and on including with Pillay during cross of Ms Campbell.

Ms Campbell makes no claim to be an expert in clinical depression, nor is she asked if she is an expert, nor is she introduced as an expert on clinical depression.

TPS leans on Ms Campbell in an interview long after WM death - asking her if WM was clinically depressed - not one officers name was introduced. This tells me not one officer that was asking such questions will be called to the stand.

This is not the way evidence is suppose to work - Cameron did the same in the LB trial - not one TPS officers name came up nor did one take the stand to introduce evidence. Well, one TPS officer did testify regarding the forensic search of a vehicle, which amounted to a hill of beans.

Pillay was then allowed to ask Ms Campbell about WM's drinking and financial statements for Millard Air - she had barely reconnected with WM when he died, how would she know a great deal about any of this?

Tit-for-tat?

Will not be impressed if Cameron does not call a TPS officer to the stand as in the LB trial. We'll see.

Did I miss the prosecutor quizzing JC about clinical depression in WM? I don't remember that from the tweets? I only remember her asking JC if WM seemed to be depressed. I thought it was JC who volunteered that he could get depressed like anyone else in the courtroom but she didn't think he was clinically depressed?

Just jumping off your post Jasper52...

Or, if WM is right handed and he was just sleeping on his left side in bed, with his left arm outstretched, when someone came up to him and shot him in the left eye at close range, he'd look like someone who was shot in the eye by a murderer while sleeping in a common sleeping position.

What do we make of the vomit that was supposedly present?

MOO
If WM didn't die immediately, a head or brain injury could cause vomiting.

Interesting article here;

"Firstly, if you get shot in the head, in this day and age, you have, on average, about a 50/50 chance of surviving. In other words, it’s important to note that not everyone dies from their injuries."

A shot to the head

I sure hope WM didn't suffer.

An officer brought forth the CN letters no?

The blood on the carpet seems to be at the other side of the bag from where it appears there is blood on the bag. Like it was turned around 180 degrees or something. o_O

I just read one of Ann B tweets that states the coroner moved the bag before the forensic photographer had a chance to photograph it. Is this normal for a coroner to be moving possible evidence around?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 21
Did I miss the prosecutor quizzing JC about clinical depression in WM? I don't remember that from the tweets? I only remember her asking JC if WM seemed to be depressed. I thought it was JC who volunteered that he could get depressed like anyone else in the courtroom but she didn't think he was clinically depressed?
It starts on page 5, post #84 - Cameron and Campbell discussing clinical depression in WM. It goes on for some time.

An officer brought forth the CN letters no?
Which officer? I only remember one TPS officer taking the stand regarding a vehicle. Not once was the lead detective's name ever mentioned.

If WM didn't die immediately, a head or brain injury could cause vomiting.

Interesting article here;

"Firstly, if you get shot in the head, in this day and age, you have, on average, about a 50/50 chance of surviving. In other words, it’s important to note that not everyone dies from their injuries."

A shot to the head

I sure hope WM didn't suffer.

That's what I was afraid of, that he didn't die immediately but was rendered immobile by the injury to the brain and may have suffered. I hope some of these things are clarified by the autopsy report. :(

It starts on page 5, post #84 - Cameron and Campbell discussing clinical depression in WM. It goes on for some time.

I think it is just multiple reporters tweeting about the same question that the prosecutor posed to JC about whether she thought he seemed depressed. I believe it was actually RP who discussed it at length during his cross.

MOO

That's what I was afraid of, that he didn't die immediately but was rendered immobile by the injury to the brain and may have suffered. I hope some of these things are clarified by the autopsy report. :(
That's been weighing heavily on my mind since I heard about the vomit. Just the fact that WM's body was cold when EMS arrived...and calling rabbit first. With the amount of blood that's been reported, I don't think WM died immediately. My hinky meter is setting off alarms.

All jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member