Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11 2018 1:09 PM
More from Isho to Millard: "If all goes as planned, u will have domes tonight for the 500 we agreed." This text was also deleted.

Jun 11 2018 1:10 PM
Now we're seeing a text from Millard to a David Williams in May of 2012. Millard asks him if he knows anyone who would like to invest 2 million in an MRO. He says the business they have been building is on track, but they're out of cash.

One of DM's buddies AM I saw someone posted his fb page and
Not sure about the house but the farm looks nice now that the landscaping company bought it and fixed it all up. I think the farm would creep me out more than than the house, but I don’t think I would be too bothered in either case since I would do some serious renovating.
The basement that DM decorated and said wanted to look like a club, looks like a dungeon and is all black walls and really dirty looking.
In some rooms that junk is piled up and all cluttered and looks like hoarders live there.
The house was sold but I wonder if they know 2 people were murdered there.

Jun 11 2018 1:11 PM
Millard is referring to the new MillardAir hangar/business at the hangar in Waterloo. An MRO is basically like a garage for planes.

Jun 11 2018 1:14 PM
The Crown is also showing specific messages from around Nov. 29 to Nov. 30, 2012. They're showing these because these texts would have been happening around the time Wayne Millard was allegedly killed. That would also factor into location data for the phone Millard is using.

Lots of breaks today , one day I am sick and following the trial and so many breaks.

Jun 11 2018 1:18 PM
We're now hearing a couple of voicemails from Millard's phone around this time too. Their contents don't seem to be terribly important, but again, they likely relate to location data for his phone around this time.

One of DM's buddies AM I saw someone posted his fb page and

The basement that DM decorated and said wanted to look like a club, looks like a dungeon and is all black walls and really dirty looking.
In some rooms that junk is piled up and all cluttered and looks like hoarders live there.
The house was sold but I wonder if they know 2 people were murdered there.
They must now, their address is all over the media. I would hate that if I were them.:confused:

Well, that was boring. Just a recap of text messages that we have already seen from other trials.

I think today was exclusively to connect names and numbers. It's way too easy to get lost in all the data so it's important to establish this, this and even this number is in fact DM, MS, MWJ, etc. I think this is going to matter a LOT in the coming days for this trial.

moo

I drive by the barn once or twice a month. Whoever owns it now has done a lot of work, it looks much nicer than the photo's we saw during the Babcock case.

I work near the Waterloo Regional Airport where the hanger is. Seems like its up and running as a repair shop as intended by Wayne. It creeps me out to know that Dellen and crew probably drove by my work regularly, and that I may have shared the road with them.

myself as well. Actually in 2010 or 2011 a sandy haired young man knocked on our door wanting to use our phone during go-home traffic time. He said he needed gas. He said he didn't have his phone or wallet with him. He said he would call a friend. It was strange from the start. Why did he not have a wallet while driving?

My husband was home thank goodness. We passed him the phone to use on the porch. Now in retrospect I wonder if it was DM. If it was, what was his plan?

Does anyone know if I am allowed to post the pictures of inside the house on here.? It is from another forum and they are pictures I have never seen on the internet.

Does anyone know if I am allowed to post the pictures of inside the house on here.? It is from another forum and they are pictures I have never seen on the internet.
If they're from another forum and not from MSM, then I'd guess that's a no. Although, I would ask a mod first - they'll be able to let you know one way or another.

ETA: I know there are (were?) a bunch on AM's FB page but I think we've all seen those.

Well, that was boring. Just a recap of text messages that we have already seen from other trials.
It will be some of the same evidence from other trials but also evidence that was not allowed in the other trials.
At least this trial they said about 1 month and the other ones a lot longer.
This is the end to the killing spree of DM. If not conv
If they're from another forum and not from MSM, then I'd guess that's a no. Although, I would ask a mod first - they'll be able to let you know one way or another.

ETA: I know there are (were?) a bunch on AM's FB page but I think we've all seen those.
No they are ones that I doubt have been seen. It shows every room in the house.

I'm wondering the same thing, Kamille. These seem to mostly relate to Smich, though, so what is the relevance? As for establishing criminal mindset, I'm not sure that I would call stealing recycling and making moonshine for underagers a genius criminal plan...certainly not in line with "next level stuff" like, say, killing a person.

The Bosma case was not in Toronto. Believe it or not, this judge may not have followed it. Some Torontonians don't even know of the case. IMO has to be presented as though no one has seen this before.

Jun 11 2018 1:09 PM
More from Isho to Millard: "If all goes as planned, u will have domes tonight for the 500 we agreed." This text was also deleted.

Jun 11 2018 1:10 PM
Now we're seeing a text from Millard to a David Williams in May of 2012. Millard asks him if he knows anyone who would like to invest 2 million in an MRO. He says the business they have been building is on track, but they're out of cash.
Think we will hear from this person or more about this text?

In the CBC recap article from today, Adam Carter talks about "the gun found next to his father's body" and "the revolver found next to Wayne Millard's body". Has it not been established as a fact that the bullet actually came from that same gun? I assumed it had been, but I've looked back through the tweets and I can't find anywhere where it is explicitly stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon