Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC now25 seconds ago
The judge says it's "clearly discreditable conduct evidence." #Millard

It's kinda funny that, being a judge-only trial, the judge is essentially deciding herself what evidence she can and can't use. So she has decided that the photo (or even just the involvement on a violent gaming site?) shows discreditable conduct on DM's part, and would therefore cause some prejudice against his character (I'm guessing), and yet in deciding this she has already seen the photo, so in some ways the damage is done, right? But I guess she just won't allow herself to take that particular thing into account when her making her judgment?

While I do see the obvious "discreditable conduct" element of the photo, I think the fact that it was posted prior to WM's death, and shows a very specific and unusual type of "injury", which just "happens" to be the same "injury" from which WM died, is very relevant and shows possible planning and forethought by DM, IMO. I guess they can't bring that up at all now? And what about the fact that MWJ, the person from whom we know DM bought the gun (based on other trials) that his father was shot with, also has a photo (and a tattoo!) depicting a very similar thing? It seems like an unlikely coincidence.
I’m curious if Isho has sold guns to other people who have shot people in the eye, or if he has shot someone in the eye himself. Maybe it is some sort of signature? I’m just trying to figure out the connection between Isho having photos and tattoos related to shooting in the eye and DM actually shooting someone in the eye. Was DM trying to impress Isho? Or was it some kind of initiation?

Last edited:
I’m curious if Isho has sold guns to other people who have shot people in the eye, or if he has shot someone in the eye himself. Maybe it is some sort of signature? I’m just trying to figure out the connection between Isho having photos and tattoos related to shooting in the eye and DM actually shooting someone in the eye. Was DM trying to impress Isho? Or was it some kind of initiation?

I wonder too. Urban dictionary does have a little about “blood in the eye”.
Urban Dictionary: Blood in eye

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Now seeing a text from Smich to Millard, in which he says, "Jusgt so you know. I love u bro." Also another from Millard where he says "Much love cracker" to Smich. The Crown is showing these to establish the relationship between the two. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Another text from Smich to Millard: "I love you a whole lot like large, big huge, monstrously massive maing, you're really the brother I never had." #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 22s23 seconds ago
More texts from Smich to Millard from 2012: "You are my manager! So your opinion counts most. I'm not finished yet it all I'm saying. And if u don't want to me my best friend and my manager. We can still be best friend and cold lamp in the shade when I'm rich." #Millard

It's kinda funny that, being a judge-only trial, the judge is essentially deciding herself what evidence she can and can't use. So she has decided that the photo (or even just the involvement on a violent gaming site?) shows discreditable conduct on DM's part, and would therefore cause some prejudice against his character (I'm guessing), and yet in deciding this she has already seen the photo, so in some ways the damage is done, right? But I guess she just won't allow herself to take that particular thing into account when her making her judgment?

While I do see the obvious "discreditable conduct" element of the photo, I think the fact that it was posted prior to WM's death, and shows a very specific and unusual type of "injury", which just "happens" to be the same "injury" from which WM died, is very relevant and shows possible planning and forethought by DM, IMO. I guess they can't bring that up at all now? And what about the fact that MWJ, the person from whom we know DM bought the gun (based on other trials) that his father was shot with, also has a photo (and a tattoo!) depicting a very similar thing? It seems like an unlikely coincidence.
I’m curious if Isho has sold guns to other people who have shot people in the eye, or if he has shot someone in the eye himself. Maybe it is some sort of signature? I’m just trying to figure out the connection between Isho having photos and tattoos related to shooting in the eye and DM actually shooting someone in the eye. Was DM trying to impress Isho? Or was it some kind of initiation?[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know the date that Isho got that tatoo?

I was thinking that too that if DM stayed there he'd be a first-class hoarder.

Who could live there after buying the place? Creepy. Same with the barn IMO.

Not sure about the house but the farm looks nice now that the landscaping company bought it and fixed it all up. I think the farm would creep me out more than than the house, but I don’t think I would be too bothered in either case since I would do some serious renovating.

a quick "coles"notes with MS's slang. Dace is like this cool/awesome"aced" person or thing. Or also the opposite of acing and getting a D. Likely ace is MS's meaning. Being bruised all over "like" tattoos. Confusing is:... a missing person like they got to choose.(?)

Wonder if his rap with getting a TXDeed is coming up> I believe it was around a month before WM's death.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
In a response, Smich is saying he needs a "paycheque or a mission." #Millard

In some of these messages, Smich is asking Millard for money. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
In one of his response texts, Millard is asking how much of the money he's sent went to "juice and smokes." #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
In another text, Millard suggests to Smich that he can "steal peoples recycling and bring it to the beer store" to make money. Millard also suggests a moonshine business "for underaged highschooolers." Millard refers to this plan as "genius." #Millard

Not sure why these texts are showing up in this trial? To establish DM's criminal mindset? Or his desperation for money?

I'm wondering the same thing, Kamille. These seem to mostly relate to Smich, though, so what is the relevance? As for establishing criminal mindset, I'm not sure that I would call stealing recycling and making moonshine for underagers a genius criminal plan...certainly not in line with "next level stuff" like, say, killing a person.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 6m6 minutes ago
In another text in 2012, Millard talks to Smich about "pulling over a pharmaceutical truck." Millard also says Smich is risking things by getting hurt too much. "Good times aren't here yet, but we're going to bring them," Millard says. #Millard

Smich offers to steal a car, in another text. Millard shoots that idea down, saying if he gets caught, he'll have to pay for lawyers. "Don't do that to me. Be smart bro," Millard says. #Millard

We're now taking the afternoon break. Back in 15 mins.
by Adam Carter 3:33 PM

Jun 11 2018 12:52 PM
We're now moving on to a section of the presentation called "Connecting with isho." He's the gun dealer who sold to Millard.

Jun 11 2018 12:53 PM
In January of 2012, Millard is asking Smich in texts to get in touch with Isho. "Pretty soon I'm gonna start thinking you're trying to hold it as some kinda power trip," Millard says to Smich, about Isho's contact.

Jun 11 2018 12:55 PM
Millard says to Smich in January 2012: "I'm under pressure , *advertiser censored*'s gotta start happening, wtf's up with Isho, tell that guy to text me already."

Jun 11 2018 3:52 PM
We're now moving on to a section of the presentation called "Connecting with isho." He's the gun dealer who sold to Millard.

Jun 11 2018 3:53 PM
In January of 2012, Millard is asking Smich in texts to get in touch with Isho. "Pretty soon I'm gonna start thinking you're trying to hold it as some kinda power trip," Millard says to Smich, about Isho's contact.

Jun 11 2018 3:55 PM
Millard says to Smich in January 2012: "I'm under pressure , *advertiser censored*'s gotta start happening, wtf's up with Isho, tell that guy to text me already."

Jun 11 2018 3:57 PM
Now in early February of 2012, Millard is expressing his frustration for not being able to get in touch with Isho. "Tell him I want to talk about tools, I'm serious, but that he's got to text me # so I can set up a time," Millard says.

Jun 11 2018 12:57 PM
Now in early February of 2012, Millard is expressing his frustration for not being able to get in touch with Isho. "Tell him I want to talk about tools, I'm serious, but that he's got to text me # so I can set up a time," Millard says.

Jun 11 2018 12:59 PM
On Feb. 3, Smich says to Millard that isho will be at his place for a bit.

Jun 11 2018 1:01 PM
We're now seeing texts from July 1, 2012. Millard is getting text from Isho -- though these texts were all deleted, and then recovered by police. Isho texts "32 but its its a really nice nice compact piece I'm sure ud like it." He then later texts "They've been prohibited for 30yra here now. So u got a very rare thing lucky u."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon