Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept waiting for someone to ask her where Pedo was but no one did. Why?
Doesn't matter. She has already said when Millard showed up, Pedo was with him. In his Police Statement he said Pedo was waiting for him at home. So that shows that either Millard lied on his statement, or that he went home with Pedo at some point. Point has been made regardless.

She's not off the stand yet, so possibly the question will be asked. Too bad we can't send tweets to the Crown, eh?

The Crown is done. RP is up next and unless she was mistaken about Pedo being with DM when he first came to the house, I doubt he's going to bring it up. For Pedo to have been there, that means that he would have had to walked to the corner store with the three of them and gone on the "date" with DM. That would be pretty memorable and yet that didn't come up. I think if anything does come up, it will be RP pointing out to her that she was mistaken about Pedo being with DM so she could be mistaken about other things she's claiming.

MOO

Doesn't matter. She has already said when Millard showed up, Pedo was with him. In his Police Statement he said Pedo was waiting for him at home. So that shows that either Millard lied on his statement, or that he went home with Pedo at some point. Point has been made regardless.

Or it shows that she was mistaken about that. Which opens the door for RP to go after her pot hazed memory that night.

MOO

The Crown is done. RP is up next and unless she was mistaken about Pedo being with DM when he first came to the house, I doubt he's going to bring it up. For Pedo to have been there, that means that he would have had to walked to the corner store with the three of them and gone on the "date" with DM. That would be pretty memorable and yet that didn't come up. I think if anything does come up, it will be RP pointing out to her that she was mistaken about Pedo being with DM so she could be mistaken about other things she's claiming.

MOO
Unless they left Pedo at MS'S

The ironic thing about a trial by judge is that when Pilay objected to the portion of her statement that says Smich told her that WM died the night Millard stayed over, the person that decides the verdict (the judge) is actually hearing the evidence. In a normal trial, the jury would have been sent out. And why send Meneses out while they discussed that? She already knows what she said!

Also, MM claims that DM "crashed on the floor" beside the bed where MM and MS slept. And he claims he stayed at MS's house sometimes? On the floor when he could drive the extra 15 minutes to his own bed? Whatever. MM has already disputed this. :rolleyes:

The crazy thing is, DM has always thought he was so much smarter than everyone else and yet here he is making "mistakes" by the minute!! I would love to know what he is thinking right now.
I don't think he necessarily made mistakes. If cops had been suspicious at the time, I'm certain Meneses would have said that Millard was there for the night. She was under Smich's thumb. He would have phone records and credit card records to back up his alibi as well.

Such a curious thing, if he brought Pedo and also left him at the scene..ugh. Maybe just a lie to sound like everyday people.

The ironic thing about a trial by judge is that when Pilay objected to the portion of her statement that says Smich told her that WM died the night Millard stayed over, the person that decides the verdict (the judge) is actually hearing the evidence. In a normal trial, the jury would have been sent out. And why send Meneses out while they discussed that? She already knows what she said!

The judge, unlike a jury, can only make a determination based on evidence that is legally entered into evidence although that's what a jury is supposed to do as well. Thing is, a jury doesn't have to give reasons for their verdict. RP is trying to get anything that he can taken out of evidence so that the judge has less to go on when making her decision. It also helps with appeals. If it appears that the judge, in her written decision, used evidence that he tried to argue out then it can be re argued in an appeal I suppose?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members