Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that as well, but I think it's a bath towel. It definitely looks like someone was sitting on it, but more than that, what stood out to me was seeing a pink bath towel in an elderly, single man's house. It just seems out of place. Like the Lululemon shopping bag(s).

Maybe the pink towel on the chair was for the cats, but if WM's cats are like mine, they would completely ignore it and climb in bed. BTW, any word on where the cats were?

For sure, that was his intention!
Leave credit card☑️
Leave truck and get cab☑️
Leave 2nd phone ☑️

Funny, he told police that he stayed at MS house a lot but MM said that this was the first time he stayed there! Guess he shouldn’t have pee’d off MM lol
Unless DM brought the second phone with him.

I feel, Like leaving the phone and the credit card to be used, he was creating his own alibi, and didn't dream that Marlena would speak up. They had her pretty controlled back then.
I agree. But he would have needed them to say he was there the whole night. But then nobody ever asked him where he was that night did they? If they did it wasn't until months later. I'm sure MS was questioned about it and said he has no memory of that night.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 11s11 seconds ago
Meneses says the next day, the three of them hung out for a bit, and went out and ate. Then Millard drove her and Smich back home, before he left. She says she didn't know where he was going. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3s3 seconds ago
It was a while after that before she saw Millard again -- and in this timeframe, she learned his father had died. #Millard

He also told police that he was at the hanger with MS working the day he found WM dead. Then drove MS home before going back to MapleGate.

I think DM is toast again! Slap another 25 into his 50!!

He also told police that he was at the hanger with MS working the day he found WM dead. Then drove MS home before going back to MapleGate.

Good catch. He did say that. Said that's why he stayed over too. Because I believe he said he was working with MS the day before as well and just stayed there when he drove him home. Like he did sometimes. :rolleyes:

Didn't he say that he slept at Smich's the night WM died? The next day him and Smich went to the hangar, then Millard dropped Smich off and went home to find WM dead.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
She asked him why he had it, and he said it was "for himself," she says. Meneses says this happened before Wayne Millard died. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Meneses says she never saw this gun before or after that one time. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC now9 seconds ago
Crown now asking Meneses if she ever met a guy named "Isho." She says yes, one time the three of them went to his house. Isho, previous trials have heard, was a gun dealer who sold to Millard. #Millard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart