Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something that bugs me. So far, everyone has testified that they didn't pick up the gun, just that the bag was pulled out from in between the bed and the dresser. However, if you look at the pic with WM blurred, you can see that the bag is standing upright. The other pic shows the bag sort of crumpled with the gun laying on the side of the bag - but it's been said that pic of the gun on the bag is exactly how it was found.

Something is clearly off here.
someone definitely touched that bag and moved it! No question at all...The testimony on that also seemed rather fishy with 2 of the cops saying they saw it moved...

I think he, the coroner, admitted to moving it, but I think to was more of a pull out and shove aside, like a rake, rather than a push away as described.

Just so many oddities about WM room! That bed doesn’t look like a typical persons bed they’d actually sleep in! No blankets, boxes and crap at head of bed. So he’d have to sleep the width of the bed.

Also, with all The parties DM threw. You mean to tell me he had no clue of bottle sizes? His dad probably went through a Texas Micky per 2 weeks with the help of DMs party goers!
That bottle of what looks like Mawii Coconut Rum (not rye or Whisky) is only a Small Mickey and the bottle to the left (middle bottle) looks like that Pina Colada drink you buy to mix with rum for Pina Colada’s. And I see no wine bottles!

I noticed the chair facing the bed. I feel like the towel is there because the seat of the chair is ripped/worn out. And yes, it looks like someone sat and watched him bleed out. Did that person snack on a bowl of cereal while watching? Below the other chair is what looks like a tiny stuffed animal?

Dog or cat toy, perhaps?

Just so many oddities about WM room! That bed doesn’t look like a typical persons bed they’d actually sleep in! No blankets, boxes and crap at head of bed. So he’d have to sleep the width of the bed.

Also, with all The parties DM threw. You mean to tell me he had no clue of bottle sizes? His dad probably went through a Texas Micky per 2 weeks with the help of DMs party goers!
That bottle of what looks like Mawii Coconut Rum (not rye or Whisky) is only a Small Mickey and the bottle to the left (middle bottle) looks like that Pina Colada drink you buy to mix with rum for Pina Colada’s. And I see no wine bottles!

The bed looks like what you might find in a spare room - with all the boxes, folders, books, magazines, etc., on one side of the bed. It doesn't even look like there are sheets on the bed.

I think he, the coroner, admitted to moving it, but I think to was more of a pull out and shove aside, like a rake, rather than a push away as described.

My understanding was, he didn’t push or pull the bag out from its spot. He only pushed/smushed the bags left side down to see where the blood went and how much was there. Maybe that’s why it’s erect in one pic and smushed in the second? But that still doesn’t make sense really cuz if it was erect, the gun wouldn’t be sitting on top like it is in pic #2.

Only other explanation is, the erect bag pic is after the gun was removed and the squashed bag was taken before the bag was moved and removed and disarmed gun? I dunno

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 16m16 minutes ago
We're now underway. Starting with an agreed statement of facts. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 13m13 minutes ago
We're now seeing photos from Montrose Abbey drive, from when police searched it. These photos of Mark Smich's home were taken during the investigation for Tim Bosma's trial. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 12m12 minutes ago
The Crown is now calling Marlena Meneses as a witness. #Millard

Just to let everyone know today’s trial has began. Hopefully one of the kind WS members will post the tweets, just for starters... From CBC live feed:

The Wayne Millard trial, Day 5

• Meneses says she never saw Millard and his father have any arguments.
    by Adam Carter 8:18 AM

• She says Wayne Millard seemed polite, but "also might have been a little ill." Says she also saw him use a scooter at the MillardAir hangar.
    by Adam Carter 8:17 AM

• Meneses says she and Smich would sometimes stay at Millard's Maple Gate home for weeks at a time. She met Wayne Millard there -- but just a handful of times.
    by Adam Carter 8:17 AM

• Crown Jill Cameron asks Menses if she liked Millard. She says she did at first, but within two months, that had changed for her.
    by Adam Carter 8:16 AM

• Meneses says her relationship with Smich ended after he got arrested in May of 2013. Says she hasn't seen him or spoken to him other than in court.
    by Adam Carter 8:15 AM

• 0f02d2c9-ff9d-488d-8144-ea60d1142192.jpg

She says she first met Millard at Smich's house, and they then went to Millard's house to drink and hang out.
    by Adam Carter 8:14 AM

"They were best friends, they were like brothers," Meneses says about Millard and Smich.
    by Adam Carter 8:13 AM

She moved in with Smich about two months after meeting him, at his mother's house in Oakville.
    by Adam Carter 8:12 AM

We're inside the courtroom now, just waiting for things to get underway. There was a bit of a lineup to get inside again this morning -- seems people are interested in what Marlena has to say. She was one of the most important witnesses in the last two trials.
    by Adam Carter 7:52 AM
ETA - Thanks Kamille, I just noticed your post above.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 10m10 minutes ago
Meneses just walked in. She looks very similar to when I last saw her testify, wearing jeans and a black shirt. Millard watched her from across the courtroom as she walked in. #Millard

Meneses says she's 24, and currently working in retail full time, and lives with her mother in the GTA. #Millard

She says she hasn't yet completed grade 12. Meneses says she knows Millard through Mark Smich. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 9m9 minutes ago
Meneses says she met Mark Smich at a Tim Hortons when she was 18. #Millard

She says she and Smich ended up dating, "and became boyfriend and girlfriend." #Millard

She moved in with Smich about two months after meeting him, at his mother's house in Oakville. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 8m8 minutes ago
"They were best friends, they were like brothers," Meneses says about Millard and Smich. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 8m8 minutes ago
She says she first met Millard at Smich's house, and they then went to Millard's house to drink and hang out. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 7m7 minutes ago
Meneses says her relationship with Smich ended after he got arrested in May of 2013. Says she hasn't seen him or spoken to him other than in court. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 7m7 minutes ago
Crown Jill Cameron asks Menses if she liked Millard. She says she did at first, but within two months, that had changed for her. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Meneses says she and Smich would sometimes stay at Millard's Maple Gate home for weeks at a time. She met Wayne Millard there -- but just a handful of times. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 6m6 minutes ago
She says Wayne Millard seemed polite, but "also might have been a little ill." Says she also saw him use a scooter at the MillardAir hangar. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Meneses says she never saw Millard and his father have any arguments. #Millard

Meneses says Smich never had a job, aside from doing odd jobs for Dellen Millard. #Millard

Marlena must have something good to share. This is the 3rd trial she's been called to testify. My guess is MS knows the truth too. I can't help but think that DM slipped up somewhere and divulged what really happened. He's not as smart as he thinks he is. MOO

If MS told Marlena that DM confessed to him, Marlena is not allowed to say so in trial because it would be hearsay evidence. I wonder if MS will be called?

She also did odd jobs for Millard -- cleaning, working on cars. She says he wouldn't really pay her for that, but he would get her food or pay her phone bill. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
"We would drink, play video games, party," Meneses says about her time at Maple Gate. She says Wayne Millard never participated -- and she never saw him drink or look drunk. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
"[Dellen] didn't like the way his dad ran the business. He liked the way his grandfather ran it," Meneses says. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Meneses says she didn't see Dellen Millard for a bit, and Smich told her his father had died. She didn't go to Wayne Millard's funeral -- neither didn't Smich. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 50s51 seconds ago
Cameron asks Meneses about the last time she saw Millard before she found out Wayne Millard died. "He came over to Marks house on Montrose Abbey Drive. He said that he had a date that night," Meneses says. She says Millard got there in the afternoon. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Millard's dog, Pedo, was with him, she says. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 51s51 seconds ago
She says she, Smich and Millard drank some alcohol that night. Millard "seemed fine," she says. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 44s45 seconds ago
Millard was driving his GMC truck that day, she says. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 16s17 seconds ago
Meneses says they also smoked weed that night. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC now40 seconds ago
"Dellen was over, we ate, around I want to say 9 p.m., we ended up walking Dell to a corner store," Meneses says. "He said he was getting picked up from there." She understood he was going on a date. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC now10 seconds ago
Millard told her this was with "someone else" other than his current girlfriend, Christina Noudga. #Millard

Oh, how convenient lol

Jun 7 2018 10:30 AM
Meneses says Millard had two phones with him that night -- but left one behind when he went to the convenience store. One was an iPhone, one was a Samsung, she says. The one he left behind was in Smich's bedroom.
Adam Carter

Meneses says she and Smich walked him there, but she never saw Millard go in the corner store, which was about 10 minutes away. "We just walked him there and walked back." #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
She and Smich just continued to hang out at Smich's mother's home after that, she says. Millard left a credit card, so they could order pizza. #MIllard

Meneses says Millard had two phones with him that night -- but left one behind when he went to the convenience store. One was an iPhone, one was a Samsung, she says. The one he left behind was in Smich's bedroom. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 42s42 seconds ago
Meneses says Millard told them he would be coming back. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 25s26 seconds ago
"Mark and I passed out at some point, and I remember waking up to Dellen standing over us saying he was back from his date. It was hours after he left," Meneses says. #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 9s10 seconds ago
Meneses says she gave Millard a blanket and pillow and he "crashed on the floor beside us." She also says she and Smich walked Millard to the store that night so "he wouldn't get lost." #Millard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4