We need help identifying this brand of shoes.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Insightful1

Websleuths YouTube Live Producer
Reaction score
Does anyone recognize this shoe imprint ? Or do you know of a good place to search for shoe brand imprints ? Please let us know if you do. If you don’t have time to search you can post links below that you feel can help in the search. This imprint is relation to The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute . If you’re not comfortable posting below you may private message me in here or email me at producer@websleuths.com Thank you for your time.

<ADMIN NOTE added November 28, 2022: For what has been covered to date in this discussion, please read here.>

Attachments

• A1F2C102-647D-4ADC-814F-6DA76B00AD61.jpeg
    A1F2C102-647D-4ADC-814F-6DA76B00AD61.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 953
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone recognize this shoe imprint ? Or do you know of a good place to search for shoe brand imprints ? Please let us know if you do. If you don’t have time to search you can post links below that you feel can help in the search. This imprint is relation to The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute . If you’re not comfortable posting below you may private message me in here or email me at producer@websleuths.com Thank you for your time.
What does it read in the imprint? CA-LADG? The G looks like it's been tampered with imo.

Last edited:

Possibly Laos Footwear.

JMO

Looks like it starts with a C A - there's a CA sports shoe brand.

If its a "Genuine Fake" though, something will be "off" with the tread, slight letter difference, pattern difference maybe?
Not at all helpful, but I wanted to try!

Moo

Try Customer Service at Zappos, they are endlessly helpful to me:

I'm in the CA-LADG group, at least for now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back