We need help identifying this brand of shoes.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone recognize this shoe imprint ? Or do you know of a good place to search for shoe brand imprints ? Please let us know if you do. If you don’t have time to search you can post links below that you feel can help in the search. This imprint is relation to The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute . If you’re not comfortable posting below you may private message me in here or email me at producer@websleuths.com Thank you for your time.
A little more info on the case might help us. Like @Moreack's Q about the year, and I'd like to know if you think they are M or F shoes. If you don't know, perhaps what LE thinks like might it be whomever performed the crime (I'd think Male. Sorry guys....) or are they from a female victim? I'm not a sole expert but they might vary by sex. And the year could really help nail this down.

One other observation I thought I'd toss out to you guys after going through dozens of sole pics on ebay for any listing that had CA in the title... and that's the fact that most are fairly simple designs. I've seen multiple horizontal lines, zigzag lines, waffled, and grids, but NONE of them are very decorative like this design. They are pretty plain. That makes me wonder why if most manufacturers opt for a simpler design, why would this one decide to get more creative with a sole pattern? It's like they are trying to stand out from the rest.

I think the answer to that riddle could lead us down the right road.

I think it’s O Neill shoe? That 3 “pronged” symbol some thought looked like a spade looks like o Neill one I’ve seen

Attachments

• 255BF8FA-9042-4548-8F2C-14348E1B5F5E.jpeg
    255BF8FA-9042-4548-8F2C-14348E1B5F5E.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 65BBC45A-AD55-49E6-AD9C-4F1189B6BCFE.jpeg
    65BBC45A-AD55-49E6-AD9C-4F1189B6BCFE.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 69
Just when I said I was done with my observations... *chuckle*

The 'L' is angled to the right when all the other letters appear to be upright. That makes me wonder if it's a Z instead. The upper left corner of the Z would be directly underneath the design above.
Anything is possible! I see the angle you're talking about, but I don't see what would be a clear Z on the top part..

The originial photo was blurry - this is a game of clue now...

I do see a heart in the logo on the right though...

To me, these look like they would come from slides ...just the shape of them .

JMO
Love it! I had looked at sneaker soles with CA in the title on ebay. I'm now looking at all CA soles for any men's shoe, not just sneakers. I'll check women's next. I'm still working my way down the list. I wanted to stop to thank you for the idea. :)

I found this but the link is broken

View attachment 379571
Los Angeles Dodgers sell a lot of fan shoes- official web site does not usually show the soles- not sure if that might explain the CA and the LADG... also not sure what actual players' shoes would look like. Nothing I have been able to see has that imprint but if it is an older style?

One observation I made. The CA begins in them middle of the design above it which makes me think there's something to the left of the CA. The LADG (or whatever that is on the right) takes up the whole space of the design above it.

View attachment 379593
Totally agree. I think you can see the left of the ca better on the original.

I am perplexed that after literally looking at hundreds and hundreds of shoe soles... NONE had an "artistic" flair like these shoes. That's telling. It's also saying they are rare which is a good thing if LE is trying to solve a case. Sure beats having a 1 in a zillion sole design versus bazillions of boring sole patterns like I've been looking at.

There's something there in regards to the fancy artistic sole since it's appears to be rare. I just find that fact very odd.

Speaking of odd... These were listed in the men's shoes that I'm going through. I was like.. Whoa....

1668385168104.png

Last observation (I think. lol Sometimes I can't shut my mind off)

I outlined in red an odd angled Z. It's separate from the 2 images around it. One being in the upper left of the 'Z' (above the CA), the other being in the lower right of the 'Z' (above the LADG).
View attachment 379602
Wow, Gemmie, great shots on the soles!
Thanks!

1668385991522.png

tried to get the pattern a little more defined by using obscene amounts of sharpening. Wanted to see if it was hearts or 3 leafed clovers or whatnot in the pattern above the letters, instead I am seeing the letters JP or JP ? in some kinda fancy..design writing. Not that it gets me much closer to anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back