We need help identifying this brand of shoes.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What do you think???
About....?

ETA - I'm not sure why this site removed the OPs link and attached pic in my Quote. I did not. Also, every time I click on Quote it says either Multiquote added or Multiquote removed. I then went back page by page in this thread and found at least 3 dozen Quote buttons that were orange (meaning they have been selected). I went page by page and unselected them all, thinking that would solve this problem but it didn't. I am puzzled why there would be ~3 dozen Quotes, sprinkled through this thread on every page, added to the MultiQuote in the first place! Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:

&
About....?

ETA - I'm not sure why this site removed the OPs link and attached pic in my Quote. I did not. Also, every time I click on Quote it says either Multiquote added or Multiquote removed. I then went back page by page in this thread and found at least 3 dozen Quote buttons that were orange (meaning they have been selected). I went page by page and unselected them all, thinking that would solve this problem but it didn't. I am puzzled why there would be ~3 dozen Quotes, sprinkled through this thread on every page, added to the MultiQuote in the first place! Anyone else having this problem?
Not me. That's odd.

I was trying to make it say GOAL-AC and with the tread like that maybe indoor soccer shoes. Also fairly easy to search because they like to show the tread. I used my phone in the mirror but couldn’t get image to say that.

I thought I was close with the Olukai shoes but couldn’t find the pattern that repeated on the soles exactly like the print. B96B9071-43CC-49C0-B646-23E181D97D6A.png

Image kind of reminds me of a wave breaking on a cliff so I tried some surf shoes and water shoes. Which is how I got to Olukai.

Anyone know what year were talking here or what area ? This reminds me of a flat bottom skate shoe. If it is a CA for California that would be the area that custom skate shoes could be found/manufactured. I think more info is required to solve this.

Anyone know what year were talking here or what area ? This reminds me of a flat bottom skate shoe. If it is a CA for California that would be the area that custom skate shoes could be found/manufactured. I think more info is required to solve this.
We've asked the OP multiple times but I don't think she's been given permission to give us more information or I believe she would have done that. MOO :)

So, I was searching snowboarding out logos, and I found the below image, which I think looks very much like the top part of the shoe pattern, but I cannot for the life of me find a name to go with the logo and its driving me nuts!.

received_583009623825088.jpegreceived_534438264892949.jpeg

So, I was searching snowboarding out logos, and I found the below image, which I think looks very much like the top part of the shoe pattern, but I cannot for the life of me find a name to go with the logo and its driving me nuts!.

View attachment 381573View attachment 381574
It appears to be (an alternative, old, brandnew or fake) logo of. “L1 premium outerwear”. That’s the name of the picture of the logo when you find it in Google Lens + that’s the name given to clothes you find with this Logo (for instance on Ebay). Their mainstream logo looks appearantly like this:
E55B90B6-50A1-436A-A982-CB8C90BAEC85.jpegA88F5D77-473E-4072-B4C9-910F44AD9FB6.jpeg

It appears to be (an alternative, old, brandnew or fake) logo of. “L1 premium outerwear”. That’s the name of the picture of the logo when you find it in Google Lens + that’s the name given to clothes you find with this Logo (for instance on Ebay). Their mainstream logo looks appearantly like this:
View attachment 381591View attachment 381592

Thank you!. I tried Google lens but got nothing :rolleyes:.

The brand ‘Vibram’ has a lot of patterns similar to the ones we’re looking at. They got some soles with more wording, a lot of trefoils & a lot of linework. They also work together with other brands, so a looooot to look into.

I found good pictures while Googling “suela vibram”. I think it’s worth looking into.

That is the logo for Quicksilver.
I'm not seein' it. The mountain in your image is shorter than the "animal head" in the actual print and is tucked under the "fist" which isn't what I'm seeing in the actual print. What looks like a wave crest in Quicksilver's logo is over the mountain, the "fist" in the footprint (their wave) is about where the eyes (or trefoil) of the "animal" is. MOO

I'm not seein' it. The mountain in your image is shorter than the "animal head" in the actual print and is tucked under the "fist" which isn't what I'm seeing in the actual print. What looks like a wave crest in Quicksilver's logo is over the mountain, the "fist" in the footprint (their wave) is about where the eyes (or trefoil) of the "animal" is. MOO
It is not an animal head, the Quicksilver logo has a wave overtopping a mountain.

It is not an animal head, the Quicksilver logo has a wave overtopping a mountain.

Yep. :) The flexing "animal head" is what some of us think the actual footprint looks like. That is what I was comparing your "wave overtopping a mountain" to in my post. I'm not seeing the resemblance since as I was pointing out in my post above... the flexing animal looks nothing like a wave cresting over a mountain. All MHO. :)

Yep. :) The flexing "animal head" is what some of us think the actual footprint looks like. That is what I was comparing your "wave overtopping a mountain" to in my post. I'm not seeing the resemblance since as I was pointing out in my post above... the flexing animal looks nothing like a wave cresting over a mountain. All MHO. :)
Agreed. Has the quicksilver logo changed in past years? Could this be some older version? Could it be a "faux" quicksilver wannabe logo?

I don't see any reason to think something extra was on the tread? I think the shoe pushed down on something and that faint pattern can be seen throughout the photo. It's not the texture of the tread, but of what the print was impressed on.

But many rubber treads are nonslip. I think that's the primary reason for making rubber soles.

I feel like I'm really missing what you are seeing. I'm so sorry!
I myself am trying to figure out what I am seeing with this imprint. Don't be sorry. You've mde some good points thanks. It helps further comprehend what what we are seeing. IMO the more ideas the more we can rule things out or add possibly. I can see what you pointed out here. I think I was having difficulty seeing the point you were making in the op.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back