We need help identifying this brand of shoes.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ironically, there is a nationally recognized "shoe print expert" testifying at a trial in Pike County Ohio. His name is Bill Bodziak.

Possibly he or his company might be able to lead you in the right direction.

JMO

California LA Detention Center. Have you checked the logo on the bottom of the shower shoes? The "G" could be a "C",.
I thought you might have nailed it, but this is ruled out.

There is a designer company ZADIG .Some very unusual and funky women’s shoes but they also have sports, casual and dress shoes for men.
The design above the lettering is a Greek key motif with stylized linear square wrapping around and culminating in a pyramid .The design on the left is the upside down version of the clearer one on the right which may have more worn down edges than the right side. I’m going to search the Greek key image and see if it comes up anywhere.

There is a designer company ZADIG .Some very unusual and funky women’s shoes but they also have sports, casual and dress shoes for men.
The design above the lettering is a Greek key motif with stylized linear square wrapping around and culminating in a pyramid .The design on the left is the upside down version of the clearer one on the right which may have more worn down edges than the right side. I’m going to search the Greek key image and see if it comes up anywhere.
Does anyone else see a vertical column of letters to the right of te patter- looks like C C N Y ?

After literally looking at hundreds of soles on ebay... I was going to ask if we're sure it's a shoe print. As I stated up thread... it's a fairly fancy design to be on a shoe sole. Most are pretty simple from what I've seen. Zigzag, horizontal lines, waffle and grid. Sure, there are some other styles, but the vast majority are what I listed. Nothing too fancy or artistic.

So, I'm of the camp that it's either not a shoe print, or it's a rare brand of shoes since I literally looked at hundreds. Also, it's making me wonder if it's fabric due to what appears to be a weave underneath. Most shoes don't have a weave on the sole like that. Fabric does. MOO

After literally looking at hundreds of soles on ebay... I was going to ask if we're sure it's a shoe print. As I stated up thread... it's a fairly fancy design to be on a shoe sole. Most are pretty simple from what I've seen. Zigzag, horizontal lines, waffle and grid. Sure, there are some other styles, but the vast majority are what I listed. Nothing too fancy or artistic.

So, I'm of the camp that it's either not a shoe print, or it's a rare brand of shoes since I literally looked at hundreds. Also, it's making me wonder if it's fabric due to what appears to be a weave underneath. Most shoes don't have a weave on the sole like that. Fabric does. MOO
I’m wondering if the weave people are seeing is merely the resin hardening in the mold with some debris?

Is anyone artistic enough to make both sides of the upper part of the image match?

I wondered if it might be slippers? I have had some slippers with very artsy soles

Did we get an answer on the year? I had the thought that it’s possible that they are a knockoff or from a website like Amazon or Zulily that sells stuff from a “marketplace” which could explain the random letters. I’ve had some shoes and boots from both sources with very elaborate patterns on the bottom including snowflakes, hearts, etc. unfortunately, without the shoe itself, if this is the case it broadens the search significantly as they’re often called something different on the website than what is printed on the shoe itself.

I wondered if it might be slippers? I have had some slippers with very artsy soles
I looked at everything on ebay under "Clothing, Shoes & Accessories", sub-categories Male and Female (separately) that had CA anywhere in the title. That included slippers, slides, etc.

What I did not do was look in sub-categories Sandals and slippers. I viewed sandals and slippers if they fell into the search I listed in the first paragraph.

Hiking shoes have deep tread and can be intricately designed as well. What if what looks like hearts and clubs or whatever the symbols are, are designs like this?

Attachments

• 307356F1-7E0F-483E-9996-6ED31C76DAC4.jpeg
    307356F1-7E0F-483E-9996-6ED31C76DAC4.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 24
I thought you might have nailed it, but this is ruled out.
Maybe not, things change constantly, depending on the contract, and where/when the inmate is incarcerated. It was just a potential guess anyway.

I agree it looks like denim or fabric of some sort. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a shoe print at all or something that was once adhered to fabric and left a darkened imprint when removed.

I've been messing around with a photo editing program, so the picture I'm attaching happens to be brown. I've circled an area in the upper right that looks like it might be more letters. But my eyes might be playing tricks on me. It almost looks like it says HOT. Anyone else see it?

Attachments

• IMG_20221113_201625.jpg
    IMG_20221113_201625.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 144
I now see a wolf flexing lol
I was just staring at that. I saw a rat flexing. It looks more like a pointy rat nose to me. I wonder if we're onto something. ;-P But if it is a rat or wolf face... what's that club looking thing (without a base) where the eyes would be? 3 circles together like that aren't what I'd think of for eyes... unless it's like showing inside the head and the creature is thinking of something that looks like those 3 close together circles. Hmmm...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim
Back