We the Jury! Deliberations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to pick up the kiddo from school. BBL.

Sorry. :angel:

I'm just trying to get through this with some comic relief, that's all. My apologies if I offended anyone.

The comic relief is what's keeping me sitting here. we all need it and I thank those that have it to spare.:seeya:

Hi all...

I've been up to my ears in work today, so can someone just tell me the question(s) that were asked by the jury today?

I don't have time to back track right now.

Thanks.

Hi all...

I've been up to my ears in work today, so can someone just tell me the question(s) that were asked by the jury today?

Thanks.

The Jury wanted to know what Unanimous meant.

How long ago did they ask what unanimous means? And for goodness sakes, did they provide them with a dictionary to take back to the deliberations room?

Hi all...

Thanks.

They asked for the definition of "unanimous".

Seriously.

How long ago did they ask what unanimous means? And for goodness sakes, did they provide them with a dictionary to take back to the deliberations room?

At approximately 12 30 PM EST...per In Session.

so, what's the general take from everyone on this thread about that latest question?

Why has the talking heads not realize the confusion is the 2 charges in 1!

I'm concerned that the JUDGE didn't understand that this might be what is confusing the jury. I sure wish he had clarified that they can be unanimous on the guilty verdict, but split on the second charge.,and still submit their verdict as GUILTY (I pray and hope)

Judge B after the question from the jury:

stock-photo-1770917-us-judicial-system-exasperated-judge.jpg

so, what's the general take from everyone on this thread about that latest question?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8337482&postcount=1054"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - We the Jury! (Websleuths Jury Deliberations)[/ame]

Here's mine.

Why has the talking heads not realize the confusion is the 2 charges in 1!

On InSessions they had peeps who were explaining that and why the jurors may be confused. I'm sure the jurors know what unanimous means when it comes to guilty or not guilty - just not unanimous about the method DP used to murder Kathleen.

If there are only one or two who think he's guilty, we have a problem. They should not cave in and vote 'not guilty' though.

What else do they have to decide? If he's guilty, there's not a question about it being a premediated act especially since someone testified he was asked if he'd be willing to do it.

Could they be arguing about how he killed her and are confused about the combined charges?

My take is how did 12 people from Pinellas county manage to get selected
for jury duty in another extremely high profile case in Will County, ILLINOIS???

Anyone know of a way to get a text when there's a verdict? Not tweets/texts over people coming and going etc, just when there's a verdict?

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member