We the Jury! Deliberations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My take is how did 12 people from Pinellas county manage to get selected
for jury duty in another extremely high profile case in Will County, ILLINOIS???

Actually we can't compare them to P12, that was really unfair and I apologize. At least these ones actually asked legal
questions, not "Can we have pretzels in the deliberation room?"

Well it's been 2 hours since they got their definition. I'm guessing there are a few pretty strong hold outs.

ETA: I feel like there is a majority, but there are a few who are holding out.
I wish someone in Pinellas would have had the intestinal fortitude to go with their gut. Then maybe FCA would
still be behind bars!

Was there a verdict form ever published to the media? I would surely love to look at it.

tweet

Everyone is assembling in the courtroom...not sure what's happening yet. I'll keep you posted

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson lawyers being told to assemble. No reason given publicly yet

There is a verdict in Drew Peterson -- everyone is scrambling to get inside

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson lawyers being told to assemble. No reason given publicly yet

The lawyers are being told to assemble per Stacy St. Clair. No one knows what it is about yet.

WJOL News ‏@WJOL
A verdict is in in the #DrewPeterson trial.

WE HAVE A VERDICT!! :please:

Oh crap. Either they are hung or they have a verdict. Where is the Xanax I passed around earlier?

Just got home from my little medical adventure and was dreading coming on here, I thought that I would see a "not guilty" verdict. I've got to read backwards to see what is going on. Can anyone give a short summary? Please?

Just got home from my little medical adventure and was dreading coming on here, I thought that I would see a "not guilty" verdict. I've got to read backwards to see what is going on. Can anyone give a short summary? Please?

You got back just in time for the verdict!

Jon Seidel ‏@SeidelContent
Savio's sister crying on her way into #DrewPeterson courtroom.

Oh how I wish I could hug her. :tears:

Please God let there be justice. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members