Webcam Link to Anthony's Home, please

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this waiting is killing me, I wonder if JB is gonna assult anyone with an umbrella today.:crazy:
Oh also wondering if Kathy Belich(sp) from wftv is gonna ask kc is she killed Caylee again , like she did last time.

I wonder if putting that billboard up there was a signal to Casey? Is this a stunt to make Casey feel guilt about what she did?

Local News thinks it is to block the view. That is the sign GA was driving around town several weeks ago. The Anthony's new criminal attorney also mentioned something about the cameras on the interview (link below)he did yesterday.

Yes and if blocking the sidewalk it is breaking the law but then so is the tape they put up. Sidewalk to the road is right of way.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7363422&version=1&locale=EN-US

Yep...off to the jail. Saw it from yet another cam...sky cam on the house.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck20mobilecam.html
No way! Please tell me that GA and CA are driving her home? No way. Well then I guess we know where the money is coming from.

Wonder if there'll be any protestors at the jail when she gets out?

This might get nasty. Hope GA don't run nobdy over! Oh my Lord..............................

These people have no shame -using Caylee's billboard to hide behind. They can claim good intentions as to placing it there but no one will convince me that their first thought wasn't to use it as a shield for themselves and then justifying it with "Caylee awareness".

That poor little girl. If they are this self-centered when she is lost/dead, imagine what it was like when she was alive! How many of these insane antics did she have to witness?!

LOL - [live feed] featuring *irrate neighbor guy* .....wire & water comment (sheeeesh) lol

Do we know what time shes going to be released?

Someone else pulling out of garage and on lawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members