Webcam Link to Anthony's Home, please

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if you had a child missing and you knew there was a camera pointed at your house would you want the first thing for it to pick up be a picture of that missing child or live footage of just your house? I would do the same thing so that when people went to that cam they would see who it is I am trying to find.

I can not get any of the cam links to work for me :eek: what is wrong with my puter dang it!:waitasec:

Im sure Cindy moved her vehicle out of the garage, so that when they bring Casey in, theyll pull into the garage, and noone will see he entering the home....

I can not get any of the cam links to work for me :eek: what is wrong with my puter dang it!:waitasec:

I had to clear out my history and shut everything done for a few minuts becasue they all were freezing up. Maybe try that.

Cindy's vehicle still parked on lawn. Earlier on another link it was reported that Cindy left already. It's a two car garage, why do that?

I think the family would want everyone to see her. Remember she said at the other one she wanted to hold her head up. And none of the others seem to be camera shy. I think they well want to rub it in that she is out again. Just my thoughts

Some dude, Alan Moore*, is telling the reporters on the wesh.com site that the undisclosed hold has been cleared and they think she'll be released mid-morning.

*I think they said he's a police spokesperson.

Well there goes to lawn again...George will have to get more fertalizer.

I dont kno0w, I would imagine they are thinking of ways to "hide" her when she comes home... I dont think anyone believes that her head should be raised high...not even her parents....

OR...it could just be to annoy photogs....cause its in teh way...

or maybe cause shes riding in Baez's car....

I sure missed a lot last night! I wake up to find out she's being RELEASED?? Man I hope the server doesn't go down!! I'm at work and I've got 3 or 4 cameras up.

I sure missed a lot last night! I wake up to find out she's being RELEASED?? Man I hope the server doesn't go down!! I'm at work and I've got 3 or 4 cameras up.

That will teach you to sleep again:crazy: ,before this case is over and JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE has be served.

ARRGG trying to keep all 4 cams up at once!! LMAO

So irritating!

That is the perfect place for that trailer, The only problem I see with it is.. they need to turn it around so it is facing the house.

JMO

exactly...let that sweet face grace their presence everytime they look out...

Why the webcam at the courthouse? Whats going on there?

I'm going to have to go home. I can't keep trying to hide these cameras! Right NancyDrew - no more sleep for me. I go to sleep thinking about this child and I wake up thinking about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela