WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE OFF LINE FOR A SOFTWARE UPDATE.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really the main thread that needs the warning!
eg This is the Main Thread

It doesn't much matter if someone posts in a private conversation something that they intended to post in the main thread.
It's when they post sensitive info in the MT thinking that it's a PC thread that there would be a problem.
I agree with that and will make a change now. (different colors is not an option).

@WS Admin - another request for you Dave. :)

I would like to know if you can insert a font for 14 or even 13 - as the next one after the "regular" 15 is 12 - and I find that way too small...

Hopefully you can do that! TIA! :)

@WS Admin - another request for you Dave. :)

I would like to know if you can insert a font for 14 or even 13 - as the next one after the "regular" 15 is 12 - and I find that way too small...

Hopefully you can do that! TIA! :)
The reply box is a different software than the rest of the forum, it is sourced out by xenforo, not something you really want to mess with.

Yall have a great day, I will be away until I am back ;)

Where have all the matches gone in the Identified Forum?
There are only a few left, there used to be a lot more. Where have they gone?

IMO the matches are WS' pride, we should celebrate them and never hide them.

This would have nothing to do with the upgrade.

The matches were there before the upgrade, and they were missing after.
Has it got to do with the new page length of 25 entries only?
It appears some of the threads tagged as "Match" were somehow unstuck during the upgrade. I've edited them to once again stick at the top of the Identified forum. If you come across any I missed, please msg me or use the report feature. TYVM for pointing this out!

@WS Admin Is it possible to change the color of the pin back to red?

Ukraine/Russia War thread.

Admin, I'm not getting notifications for this thread and it isn't on my watch list. I've "unwatched" and "watched" several times since the latest format change. In other words, I'm watching but it doesn't show as watched.

This thread has all but ceased since the site came back up. Wondering if others are having similar issues.

Thanks.

When searching xenforo for others having the issue I only come across 1 person.

Dave, we used to be able to click on a post # and the URL of that post would come up and we could create a hyperlink to it. As it is now, clicking on the post # just keeps taking us back to the post itself, with no URL coming up to copy/paste into a link.

It appears some of the threads tagged as "Match" were somehow unstuck during the upgrade. I've edited them to once again stick at the top of the Identified forum.
<rsbm>

I actually question why all the Matches have to be stickied. If someone wants to just see all the Matches in one place, all they have to is click on the Matches tag and it will bring them all up.

As it is, with the Matches all being stickied, members who are just looking for the recently Identified have to wade through pages to get the beginning of those just tagged Identified.

Dave, we used to be able to click on a post # and the URL of that post would come up and we could create a hyperlink to it. As it is now, clicking on the post # just keeps taking us back to the post itself, with no URL coming up to copy/paste into a link.
Hover over the share button (next to the bookmark button) and at the bottom is a copy-to-clipboard button.

When I go to a thread in my watched list to read the new posts since my last visit, the thread opens at the correct post but then a few seconds later it jumps back to posts I've already read. I then have to scroll back down to the posts I haven't seen yet. It's only been happening for the past day or two, was fine before.

Anyone else having the same issue?

When I go to a thread in my watched list to read the new posts since my last visit, the thread opens at the correct post but then a few seconds later it jumps back to posts I've already read. I then have to scroll back down to the posts I haven't seen yet. It's only been happening for the past day or two, was fine before.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Just go to the top of the page - and hit "Jump to new" - quicker that way!

Just go to the top of the page - and hit "Jump to new" - quicker that way!
I'm not seeing it on my screen.

I go to watched threads, and there I see the ones highlighted blue with the new posts. I click on the thread title (used to click on a little dot to take me to the latest unread posts but that's gone now). That takes me to the new posts but then it jumps up a few posts that I've already seen and I have to scroll back down.

Do you mind talking me through how you do it, and get to the 'find new posts' thingy, please?

I'm not seeing it on my screen.

I go to watched threads, and there I see the ones highlighted blue with the new posts. I click on the thread title (used to click on a little dot to take me to the latest unread posts but that's gone now). That takes me to the new posts but then it jumps up a few posts that I've already seen and I have to scroll back down.

Do you mind talking me through how you do it, and get to the 'find new posts' thingy, please?
I cannot see this "Jump.." either :(

The thread opens at page 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members