weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she was disinvited, or she mutually agreed with the group this is clearly a bad time for her to speak. They might still have wanted her, but don't want the attention right now.

Like many things, this too shall pass, and although I think they might have a few cancelled conferences in her immediate future, my guess is the dust will settle and she'll be back to pretty much normal.

...though I doubt she will place this trial on her "resume". lol

BBM. Agreed. Whether it was cancelled because the forum didn't want her, or because most of the audience wanted their money back, or because they got some kind of threats, it had to be a wake up call.

If it were me it would sure be sobering!

no no , i just have been more specific LOL I can open it, change oil, put oil in.. check fluids.. (hood did hit me in the head once that hurt, the stick thing was not in right)

I mean figure out a car so well you know how to smuggle things in the secret compartments and not start some kind of fire!

Her father use to dismantle her car to keep her from going out. I think Jodi learned pretty fast what to do to get her car running again.

I'm not sure what you are referencing or implying.
See the following post, BBM (Bolded by me!)
LOLL As in pack mule, with bags to carry things from one place to another!

In some cases the drug king pins make the "mules" swallow the drugs. On the other end i guess they pass the drugs, or quite possibly they kill the person in some cases and cut out the drugs. Other mules just drive drugs around hidden in the car. A good point by Zuri... as Jodi taped her 9mm to the inside of the hood of the car. She then shows she hides things in cars,no normal person would even know how to open the hood let alone how to attach a gun in there.

article-1342417-0291BED80000044D-477_468x351.jpg

I certainly "know" how to open one, but the last time I tried I couldn't get the lever to work. :floorlaugh: Got some serious eyerolling from my son the mechanic.

Lol! I get the same from my boyfriend!

Zuri... I went through the same self blame in regards to my ex husbands addictions... he was my sons father and I blamed myself for not doing things to prevent it...after all, I was his mother and I should be able to fix his father shouldn't I?

A wise counselor taught me the three c's of co-dependancy and it has helped me immenseley through some very hard times.. I have passed it on to friends who were dealing with the same issues and they say it has helped them to take a deep breath when feeling guilty and recite them to yourself

I did not Cause it
I cannot Control it
I cannot Cure it

God bless you as I went through hell with it being my ex-husband , I dont know if I would have the strength to survive it if it were my son.

Thanks button not enough.

The bed linens came off the bed. There are crime scene photos showing the bed and pillows stripped of all the linens. There were probably still linens on the bed during the naked photo taking, but after Travis was killed there are no linens on the bed, and they were in the dryer. It could have been either Jodi or Travis that stripped the bed of its linens and put them int he wash before the killing. I'm inclined to think it may have been Travis since there was such little time for everything Jodi did after the killing before the roommate came home, and I don't think there was enough time with everything she did in order for her to strip the bed and get the linens through a whole wash cycle before putting in the next wash load with the camera. From the time of the killing she had less than half an hour to drag Travis back to the shower and do everything she did before leaving.

But what were they doing after sex but before the shower pics? There are a couple hours unaccounted for. Some think JA left and then snuck back in and surprised TA in the shower? I lean toward TA washing the sheets but still have no idea what occurred in those "lost hours"

For some reason it bugs me when ALV says "Mr. Martinez" .. in all her answers..with that smug look on her face..

Grrr.. My Grandfathers name was Mr. Martinez..but still.. It just sounds offensive...or is it just me?

I agree. It's the WAY SHE SAYS IT that makes me think she knows how to ABUSE with the best of them. :what:

Someone tell,me what's on hln just now please? I think my app I use had mixed up some channels

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Please refresh my memory.... Is there any record or proof (phone calls, texts etc) that Travis knew JA was coming to his place on June 4th?

sneaking back to my notebook...
Mister Juanderful will be pulling out the dictionary again it seems...

JA didn't fear TA because he used the word "wrath"

What was the exact sentence he used? Anyone have a link?
Was it "You will feel my wrath?"
OK I AM OLD!!!!
It has been a long time since I had to diagram a sentence.
34 years I think! It used to make me so mad. I'd ask myself "when will I EVER need to do this.
~apparently TODAY! lol (do they even teach this anymore?)
Any teachers out there wanna give it a whirl?
You will feel my wrath.
"You"- the subject
my "wrath"- is the noun?

Wrath:

intense anger (usually on an epic scale)
Type of:
fury, madness, rage
adj: feeling of intense anger
noun: belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
Synonyms:
anger, ira, ire
Type of:
deadly sin, mortal sin
an unpardonable sin entailing a total loss of grace.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/wrath

Wrath:

1: strong vengeful anger or indignation
2: retributory punishment for an offense or a crime : divine chastisement
<waited until my initial wrath had eased before voicing my complaint>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wrath

*Indignation
: anger aroused by something unjust, unworthy, or mean
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/indignation

----------------------------------
Wrath: Urban Dictionary

Something very close to you has been killed/hurt, maybe your girlfriend or your child.

I shall attempt to explain the direness of wrath.
If anger had a scale from 1 to 10, wrath would score 30.
When one goes into "wrath mode" one loses are logical or rational thinking and wants only annihilate whatever the cause of the wrath in the most painful and excruciating way possible.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wrath

If I HAD to guess she must have told TA that she was going to his Bishop and telling him TA was a pedophile, becuase someone told her he was...
wouldn't that make sense with the "spill it" who told you that stuff?
What man wouldn't go ape ch!t if wrongly accused of that?????
I would bet she did the same thing to DB as well!
JMO

IMO he didn't even lose rational thinking. He called her exactly what she is! He never threatened her physically!
He didn't say "I'm coming to get you."
He didn't say "Watch your back"
He said do not contact me again. Right?

Sounds to me like he gave her a piece of his mind and he was over it...
EGADS! she even said she never got his emails! (what a liar she is!!)

"I was angry with my friend: I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe: I told it not, my wrath did grow." - William Blake

:seeya: all JMO!!!

I believe the text actually read "... feel THE rath" and not "...feel my rath." I take that to mean that JA will feel the rath generated by her actions from a mutlitude of people when she is exposed for what she has done and who she is.

I think Jodi was born "very" different and I am not sure how many parents would have been prepared to deal with her. The siblings seem perfectly normal and actually quite nice. The young brother sounds sweet and I don't see the "Jodi complex" in the other kids. All raised by the same parents.

I am not excusing if behavior was enabled but woah, I think in many houses parents enable behaviors they should not. We just don't have a crystal ball about 18 years into the future what horror they may commit.. And then the 12 factor.. having some semblance of control until your child is 12 and then it can start to go south on you. Sometimes. 13+ especially if there is something wrong and there was with her.

There are a lot of victims in her path and sadly for Travis and his family they are truly the innocent victims.

But her family not excluded. It is hard to see the storm in front of you, and when you do, you might not know what to do, who to call. As we can see, she is quite difficult to control. Her friends could not, parents could not, grandparents could not and trust me, Travis did not control her like ALV is claiming.

Absolutely not, this girl drives her own train.

Post of the day!

I think Jodi was born "very" different and I am not sure how many parents would have been prepared to deal with her. The siblings seem perfectly normal and actually quite nice. The young brother sounds sweet and I don't see the "Jodi complex" in the other kids. All raised by the same parents.

I am not excusing if behavior was enabled but woah, I think in many houses parents enable behaviors they should not. We just don't have a crystal ball about 18 years into the future what horror they may commit.. And then the 12 factor.. having some semblance of control until your child is 12 and then it can start to go south on you. Sometimes. 13+ especially if there is something wrong and there was with her.

There are a lot of victims in her path and sadly for Travis and his family they are truly the innocent victims.

But her family not excluded. It is hard to see the storm in front of you, and when you do, you might not know what to do, who to call. As we can see, she is quite difficult to control. Her friends could not, parents could not, grandparents could not and trust me, Travis did not control her like ALV is claiming.

Absolutely not, this girl drives her own train.

After seeing what I have seen at a children's mental health ER I am wayyyyy less judgemental than I used to be. I have seen parents that make Cindy Anthony seem like a saint....I have seen A LOT of bad parenting. And I have seen broken hearted parents unable to figure out how to deal with their children in spite of parenting the best they knew how. Sometimes it was dysfnctional but it was the best they could offer. Sometimes they felt that taking their child home and coping as best they could until they were 18 was all they could do. I am seeing many shades of different families from over the time I have worked here....there is so much family dynamic we don't know and just a few tapes and courtroom viewings are nother enough to get a full picture.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

But what were they doing after sex but before the shower pics? There are a couple hours unaccounted for. Some think JA left and then snuck back in and surprised TA in the shower? I lean toward TA washing the sheets but still have no idea what occurred in those "lost hours"

I think she left after the piectures were taken and he was cleaning the house and doing laundry. She came back and interrupted that.

Sigh... no one does except Jodi and possibly MM.

yeah, i forgot the bed was stripped. maybe he did that between picture time and shower time. there's 2 or 3 hours between, right?

someone else was discussing the furniture being moved and the signs of cleaning. again, i think he may have been doing this before the shower. maybe she had left and he didn't know she was coming back. coming back is one of her favorite tricks.

Shoot, I just posted the same thing about those "missing" hours. I simply can't keep up. :facepalm:

There might even be a way to work this into her teachings. The Teacher becomes the abused by simply standing up for an abused woman. When nobody else believed her or would help her, I did.

I'm sure her fan base over decades is large enough they should be coming to her aide? I have not seen them post anywhere, but I was not really looking.

This will turn into some kind of teaching moment. Still the burning question to me is if ALV truly believes that Travis Alexander beat the living crap out of Jodi Arias several times and almost killed her 3 times.

Almost kill is a big thing to say.. You can hit, you can shove. To almost kill says to me 911 would have to be involved along with a few weeks in ICU. Which didn't happen. And if she was laying on the floor of his bedroom almost dead from almost being killed, why didn't anyone notice her? (basically IN a frat house environment)

You are making good valid points....

I think ALV believes Jodi. I do not believe she is trained or even studied truth/lie detection. Based on everything I have heard from her, she probably never questions the validity of a story. If a woman claims something, it is so. Also Jodi using one of her many personalities, she can swoon the most gullible and I think ALV was a prime candidate for that.

Also, was ALV given ALL of the evidence we have been privy too that clearly shows Jodi was the abuser and stalker? Or was she given selective pieces of information along with jodis own words.

...eh just some thoughts.

I thought it was done IIRC. Something was done....psychological eval maybe instead?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, you're probably right. I don't remember exactly, but I remember lots of talk about why the DT wouldn't want a thorough workup done (fear of all the personality disorders being on display).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams