weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm: I am not sure but I wonder if they are able to split it in Arizona (like CA trial). I could see that happening.

Juan Martinez has objected during closing augments before. He objected when DT asked God to bless they jury. Juan called it pandering. Can you imagine him sitting eyes closed listening to every word and then that objection?

I agree, ambidextrous or not, it would just be too easy for him to disarm her if she were trying to photograph him while wielding a weapon.

Yes. I tend to think she put the camera in either the pocket of her warm up pants or some shirt with front pocket like this image.jpg
She puts the camera in a pocket and pulls out the knife

The testimony is the first accidental pic was taken 2-3' off the ground. When she is continuing her attack at the end of the hall the camera falls out and is kicked/stepped on etc

JMO

I think I am jumping in late here but photos taken with flash through glass would create a bright flash reflexes back at camera, so the last two were for sure with flash and door opened.....i think the others were shot with no flash....also flash would blind Travis. I. Also thought he looked angry in the last face shot.

JM also illustrated what seems to be one of Jodi's pet stories...that something happened and she "lost consciousness". Supposedly someone in her family pushed her, she "lost consciousness", same thing she claims with Travis and I think in one other incident.

Yup, her father shoved her and she hit her head and 'lost concsiousness.' And then one of her ex bf's attacked her and 'she lost consciousness.' ...[ I think the vampire kid?]

And then the third time she was choked to unconsciousness was by Travis. :liar: :liar: :liar:

She is either might unlucky or really unpopular.

Nurmi's supposed to be watching that jury. Same as when he was up----she should have been watching them. When it's clear you're losing them, shouldn't you tweak some things? Maybe NOT belabor a point so much that jurors are thinking "oh nooooooo.......not April 9th AGAIN!!!!"

They've heard it all to death. I don't know if they decided we're plowing through this, jury be damned or what. But unless I'm very mistaken, the jury is sick to death of what they've been sitting through for these many days, and hearing in GREAT detail, the same stories over and over again.

I've wondered the same. My guess, and it is only a guess, is that they are determined to avoid the label of "ineffective council" on appeal. They know she may get the DP, in which case their choices now will be scrutinized for the next 20 years. They don't want to leave room for scrutiny.

The mere thought of that case makes me want to hurl.:banghead: I try not to think about it because it makes my BP rise. Imo it is one of the blackest marks on the justice system in TN history.:furious:

Her attorneys were big city slick lawyers. The Prosecutor a county man in a small conservative town of 4000 people. The DT picked this town because if it had been moved to Memphis or another large town Winkler would be in prison for 51 years like she deserved. They knew the mere word 'sex' would shock the jury's conservative sensibilities.

The one shoe suddenly appeared out of the blue right before the trial along with the wig both that never looked like they had been worn. Winkler was the one home where the computer was and the photos weren't even that racy. Just naked women in hooker shoes. The *advertiser censored* pics had been viewed one time and then deleted. I think it was MW looking at *advertiser censored* to see how other women looked. LOLOLOL! Mary said she never looked at the pictures but looked at the wall instead but Ms. Meek and Mousy gets up there and identifies all of them.:floorlaugh:

There was never any evidence that she was abused whatsoever. All she did is dress up in court to look downtrodden, meek and mousy like the DT told her to dress. Never mind in RL outside of the courtroom she had her a man, wore makeup, jewelry, went to bars and smoked.

Grave injustices happen in our justice system and its far from perfect but thank goodness they don't happen often. Some jurors can be hoodwinked by the shock and awe like in the Winkler and Anthony cases where the DT had no ethical boundaries.

As far as this case it may be the same caliber of lawyers as the other two teams who played the victim game and the results was favorable but beyond that ............that is it, imo.

These jurors are critical thinkers and aren't going to drink the Kool-Aid.

They are going to mete out justice for Travis. I don't have one doubt in Juan Martinez' ability to bring justice for what JA did to Travis. In fact I think she is closer to death row than ever before the more the defense case goes on. The defense case has not helped her............it has revealed just how guilty she truly is.:furious:

IMO

Great post! I didn't know all that about winkler but I knew enough to believe her defense was BS. I assume she has her kids back?

The mere thought of that case makes me want to hurl.:banghead: I try not to think about it because it makes my BP rise. Imo it is one of the blackest marks on the justice system in TN history.:furious:

Her attorneys were big city slick lawyers. The Prosecutor a county man in a small conservative town of 4000 people. The DT picked this town because if it had been moved to Memphis or another large town Winkler would be in prison for 51 years like she deserved. They knew the mere word 'sex' would shock the jury's conservative sensibilities.

The one shoe suddenly appeared out of the blue right before the trial along with the wig both that never looked like they had been worn. Winkler was the one home where the computer was and the photos weren't even that racy. Just naked women in hooker shoes. The *advertiser censored* pics had been viewed one time and then deleted. I think it was MW looking at *advertiser censored* to see how other women looked. LOLOLOL! Mary said she never looked at the pictures but looked at the wall instead but Ms. Meek and Mousy gets up there and identifies all of them.:floorlaugh:

There was never any evidence that she was abused whatsoever. All she did is dress up in court to look downtrodden, meek and mousy like the DT told her to dress. Never mind in RL outside of the courtroom she had her a man, wore makeup, jewelry, went to bars and smoked.

Grave injustices happen in our justice system and its far from perfect but thank goodness they don't happen often. Some jurors can be hoodwinked by the shock and awe like in the Winkler and Anthony cases where the DT had no ethical boundaries.

As far as this case it may be the same caliber of lawyers as the other two teams who played the victim game and the results was favorable but beyond that ............that is it, imo.

These jurors are critical thinkers and aren't going to drink the Kool-Aid.

They are going to mete out justice for Travis. I don't have one doubt in Juan Martinez' ability to bring justice for what JA did to Travis. In fact I think she is closer to death row than ever before the more the defense case goes on. The defense case has not helped her............it has revealed just how guilty she truly is.:furious:

IMO

IMO JA will be found guilty. It just seems to me that JA's defense is almost using a script of MW's strategy to include not acknowledging pulling the trigger among other things.....

Wow that verdict rocked the word literally

I had alot of friends and customers who knew I was following that trial.Some of them actually called me to console me. They were all also so sure there would be a different outcome .

I think I am jumping in late here but photos taken with flash through glass would create a bright flash reflexes back at camera, so the last two were for sure with flash and door opened.....i think the others were shot with no flash....also flash would blind Travis. I. Also thought he looked angry in the last face shot.

I never thought he looked angry but did think he looked very serious, perplexed, and pensive. He did not like what he was seeing imo.

That close up photo will forever haunt me. I will never forget it nor Travis.

Great post! I didn't know all that about winkler but I knew enough to believe her defense was BS. I assume she has her kids back?

She does. And her inlaws have forgiven her, mostly likely so that they can see the kids.

I am anxious for computer expert....Flores got her to admit she was still using Travis' password in May.

Yup, her father shoved her and she hit her head and 'lost concsiousness.' And then one of her ex bf's attacked her and 'she lost consciousness.' ...[ I think the vampire kid?]

And then the third time she was choked to unconsciousness was by Travis. :liar: :liar: :liar:

She is either might unlucky or really unpopular.

Chicky sure does lose consciousness alot...

I've wondered the same. My guess, and it is only a guess, is that they are determined to avoid the label of "ineffective council" on appeal. They know she may get the DP, in which case their choices now will be scrutinized for the next 20 years. They don't want to leave room for scrutiny.

That's what I do not understand and have repeated so many times. They do not care what the jury thinks it seems . They are so intent on getting their point forcefully across by holding the poor jurors hostage. For days and days.

I know I'm not the only one annoyed and it seems you too get that thy aren't gauging the jury to see if they are still warm and breathing lol.

I had alot of friends and customers who knew I was following that trial.Some of them actually called me to console me. They were all also so sure there would be a different outcome .

A bunch of online friends had a cell phone train set up. I was napping, sick, on the couch when the phone went off. I ran for the kitchen.... And while I sat there crying over the travesty, my phone signaled a new text...It was my daughter, from a state away, and all she typed was..."I'm sorry Mama." I will NEVER forget that day. I still can't think about it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie