Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
----
Do you think there's anyone who DOES know what Jodi did that spurred those comments? The evil? The scam? The hurt? To me his words were so telling, and gave him a chance to tell his side in a way.

Yes, I believe all the attorneys and Flores know. There must be a reason (hearsay, prejudicial?) that it's not being discussed. They really carved up the communications between TA & JA before presenting them in court. Everything we have heard has been carefully "pieced" out of thousands of messages, etc.

Remember when KCA suddenly "needed" glasses.

icon10.gif
Yes, I do!

All this eye glass and hair thing reminds me of when the 'naughty' girls would sit in the front row at church.

And the question remains the same: Who are they fooling?

I have a legal term/knowledge that JA may use/try. I have my own case-law file on it. But I am not going to mention it at this time -- in case that helps her in any way. I would like mention it....but I just can not right now. I do not want to give any legal recourse for her.

I will mention it way, way, way down the road....:facepalm:

I don't know about anyone else, but I am still :banghead: from ALV's "No" answer yesterday in response to the question about whether the physical abuse - a brutal murder with gun and knife - that Jodi inflicted on Travis was worse than the verbal (emails, texts, etc.) abuse that Travis inflicted on Jodi. I hope the jury is as :furious: about this as I am and that LaViolette's extreme bias towards the defendant resonates loud and clear with each and every one of them.

ALV's credibility was in that toilet at that point. She FLUSHED it with that answer!

I also remember reading somewhere that she wanted to be her own defense team in order to access the evidence that the investigation wasn't showing her (especially the last crime scene photos) as a mere suspect.

What is it with the photos, anyway? She was literally begging to see them when Flores was questioning her. My first thought was that she needed to see them in order to match her story to them, and that's obvious part of it. But not all of it. She wants to see her handiwork? She gets turned on by seeing the aftermath? She's so manipulative during that interrogation that it's hard to see what her motives are sometimes. I still don't get entirely what she was doing.

Another thing that I wanted to see. Jodi took pics of herself driving to mesa on her premeditated murder trip and she had "bruises" on her neck. JM asked her about this on the stand and was about to show the pictures until an Objection from the defense and then the subject was dropped..Can someone find it for me? Where did she get these "bruises" from. She hadn't seen travis since April.. and yet Matt said he saw bruises on JA's neck. If travis was her abuser (which i dont believe) and she hadn't seen him since April..how did she get these "bruises" I wish JM could've shown that pic.

I think she was talking about her drive back to Yreka when she moved from Mesa in April, 2008.
I wonder, if there really were bruises on her, if they came from the fight with her mother when she kicked her mother. Maybe mom fought back.

Yes, the jury "got" it when Juan asked (AFTER nailing down exactly where she put her foot for balance, just in case she said she put it on the very bottom shelf), "Would it surprise you to know the shelves are rated at 40lbs?"

And they "got" it when they saw Travis's military precision closet with not one single hanger askew despite a life or death chase and an alleged desperate climb up the front of the closet for the supposed gun. If you disturbed even one of the shoes so carefully lining the shelves, it would have caused a domino effect on the surrounding shoes.

You're right. They get it.

Well, it looks like *some* / *many* of them get it... just hope that they *all* do!

Nancy grace reading her journal? She jodie had a dream that one was arrested , according to her a conspirator not arrested? there were two people involved! .
What do y'all think?

JM to smart to risk this with JA......he doesn't want an OJ glove moment ....

I don't think Juan will go any further with this shelf thing. It's merely giving credence to an event that didn't happen. He dropped his hint that the shelves would not have held her weight and I think he will leave it that. IMO

Yes, I believe all the attorneys and Flores know. There must be a reason (hearsay, prejudicial?) that it's not being discussed. They really carved up the communications between TA & JA before presenting them in court. Everything we have heard has been carefully "pieced" out of thousands of messages, etc.

Absolutely ovious that they did the evil deed to save her evil soul.

awww don't blush...she has been in jail so long it's almost like prison....but not as long as she is going to be in prison before she gets the needle. I can't wait!!

:seeya:

Yes, she will either be in prison for life or explaining herself to her maker.

I did look it up and AZ can actually sentence her to natural life - no parole. I'm ok with her getting either. I think natural life would be the worst of the two, but then we always hear of how scared murderers are of death.

I would never expect him or anyone to buy a whole new wardrobe. Ever hear of doing laundry? It's only been 40 some days of court. Regardless, I just think it is a given to dress appropriately for court. :twocents: IMO t-shirts with skulls is not.
If he were appearing before the Court, you would perhaps be correct, though if you've been in a courtroom lately, you'd realize that this standard has largely fallen by the wayside.

For a juror, there is more latitude. If the Judge felt there were any disrespect displayed by the dress of any juror, the entire jury would be so instructed.

I asked earlier on this thread if anyone knew when the phone call from Arias to Travis took place (that AVL referred to yesterday) where she threatened to reveal the pedophelia. Unless the timing is way off, I think that is what he was reacting to.

This is what I based my little parody, posted yesterday, on.

Amazing it took all that to get her to acknowledge that. Even at the end, after her "talking to" she still tried to evade.

What I wanna know is what was the question the DT found so dangerous that it convinced them to make ALV admit this to avoid having it asked?

I actually emailed your post to a friend who doesn't follow the trial and just asks for updates from me. I said this is EXACTLY what the trial is like. You should publish it somewhere and copyright it. :floorlaugh:

I think she was talking about her drive back to Yreka when she moved from Mesa in April, 2008.
I wonder, if there really were bruises on her, if they came from the fight with her mother when she kicked her mother. Maybe mom fought back.

Did I miss ALV talking about Jodi's return to Travis' house in the UHaul a few hours after she'd left? Or Travis allowing her to stay a few more days? Was any text/email/IM produced in which Travis asked Jodi to move from Yreka to Mesa in July 2007, to stay in Mesa rather than move back to CA in April 08, or move back to Mesa from CA after April 08? None that I remember.

:seeya:

Yes, she will either be in prison for life or explaining herself to her maker.

I did look it up and AZ can actually sentence her to natural life - no parole. I'm ok with her getting either. I think natural life would be the worst of the two, but then we always hear of how scared murderers are of death.

Her comment to detective forces was disrespectful to god. She says Travis knows and god knows I didn't do it. This girl has no fear even of god, her Mormon conversion fake.

I have a different of opinion of JA's "intent" to represent herself. I think it was more clearly a case of her attorney's refusing to become involved in the presentation of forged letters and therefore JA had no choice but to drop that game plan, or drop her attorneys while she attempted to see of she could out smart the system. As soon as her attempt failed, she became represented again. Cal her DT what you will, but they weren't willing to lose their license to practice law for Miss Murderess.... Nooooooo way.

I completely agree with you. She never intended to defend herself, but she's such a know-it-all, she really thought the letters would get in with no problems.

That being said, it would have been hilarious watching Miss Einstein go up against Juan in court. He obliterated her on cross. Imagine her trying to one-up him in legal arguments. Lol.

I know some people think she held her own and they think she's smart. I'm not one of those people.

IMHO being combative and snarky on cross only showed the jury that she's no scared little girl. And as far as her big words and phrases, I think the most that can be said is she is a really good mimic. She hears and reads her attorneys and "experts" and repeats it. Hence her repeated misuse of words she didn't really understand.

Just MHOO. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member