weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so watched the movie "Broken City" tonight with the boyfriend.

Something dawned on me- How can Jodi self-defense against Travis when he wasn't even armed, she was with 2 weapons!

Plus, Jodi ALWAYS went to Travis. He NEVER went to her.

I didn't realize we knew what the hearing was about on Monday. If the defense witness cannot handle the backlash, that appears to be her own personal problem, doesn't it? She is the one that agreed to be the "expert" on DV. JMO

Exactly! Big whiner! She was about not following rules and doing her own thang. Including doing huggie poo's with laviolette, on camera hello.

Hey shuby
Your back good to see you! Did you happen to run into jm ! ya know ALV said he needed time out! Lol

Thanks!

I did. We all got together for a group session on curbing inappropriate outbursts.

That is one thing that confuses me - where JA was living at various times throughout her relationship with TA. Does anyone have a verified summary. I thought I read/heard somewhere that she moved from Big Sur to Mesa - but I thought she and DB lived in Palm Dessert.

Another thing that confounds me is the story that she borrowed money from a guy she hung out with at the Ventana Inn in Big Sur to make her murderous trip to Mesa. That seems unlikely to me bc Big Sur is 7 hours away from Yreka. I think DD or one of the other TH on HLN interviewed that guy. This story totally doesn't make sense to me.

I'm sure it's been discussed on here before - if so sorry for the rehash. I'm just curious and I know there are lots of knowledgeable WSers on here. Appreciate it if you can shed some light on this for me. Thanks!

Yes, it was out of the way, but she did go to Monterey and spent the night with MM and then visited DB in the morning the next day (June 3). This is where she borrowed the two gas cans.

This might be...a little over the top? :what:

Just a little... :floorlaugh:

Um, yea. I've seen a few of them and I totally crack up every time. Total SNL skit material. The music is a tad dramatic :)

Right, I'm thinking her sick, delusional philosophy was "til death do us part". :what:

Yeah I guess she DIDNT stop to think of the consequences. She thought she was Einstein enough to get away with it.
She was depending on dr fog! And miss Violette to make her look like a true pitiful victim. She DIDNT count on the jury out Einsteining her evil self.

BBM

So, Travis was found on June 10. "That week prior" would probably refer to the early morning phone conversations on June 2, the last time that we know of that HE initiated contact. Four hours later, she picked up the rental car. :twocents:

And here are the links. I didn't scroll through all the pages to see if anybody relayed them.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Arias1.pdf
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Arias2.pdf

when i click on the links nothing happens. Is the code broken or something? where else can I read them?

Attention Please!

Listen peeps! If a link comes up with a bunch of ********* , it means we do NOT allow it to be posted here, which includes any of the contents of said blog, twitter, facebook, or whatever. So that would mean do not cut/paste said link, etc.

TIA for your cooperation,
fran

:seeya:

Along these lines, since the beginning I have been convinced that part of Jodi's master plan in killing Travis was to link them together for eternity. He wouldn't marry her or acknowledge her as his girlfriend, but now no one will ever be able to mention her name or his without including the other. THAT is how sick she is.

ITA The sick part is that now if you google TA what always comes up is all the pictures of the two of them. It must be so so hard on the family. I hope once this is all over that somehow all those images of the two of them together can forever be eradicated from the internet.

:please:

Along these lines, since the beginning I have been convinced that part of Jodi's master plan in killing Travis was to link them together for eternity. He wouldn't marry her or acknowledge her as his girlfriend, but now no one will ever be able to mention her name or his without including the other. THAT is how sick she is.

You are so right...This is yet, just another reason why JA should be sent to Death Row. She will no longer be able to communicate with others and control them. If she is allowed to spend the rest of her life in GP, she will convince all of her cellmates of her fantasies of Travis. That cannot happen IMO.

Lol I know!from recent xperience I had commented on something you said and before I knew it! I was in a corner opposite of you with my dunce hat on lol
I wanted you send you a pm to thank you for the jury questions! And couldn't. I'm glad your back.

Lol, yeah, Juan asked me about where my sidekick was.

My humble opinion is that anyone who can slaughter their boyfriend when he's at his most vulnerable and then sit and lie about it for several years then get on the internet and start selling her 'artwork'...

Needs a good :bigfight: a few days a week for a few years just to get the point across and THEN the needle.

It's just sickening to watch. Sickening that she did this and sits there with that smug parted lipped practice face of hers. Sickening that Travis' poor siblings have to sit through all of this and endure her SMILING at them as they sit there.

TO ME?? That's an inciteful taunt and how they remained seated instead of VAULTING over that partition is a testimony to how strong they really are.

If this had happened to my brother and she smiled at me?, I would undoubtedly be the one wearing the shock belt by now. AND GLADLY SO.

Yeah same here? I'd be doing the linebacker charge!
Running like speedy Gonzales! Towards her.
She sits there with jw smirking, giggling! so sure of herself with her little smart *advertiser censored* attitude
Well the jury is fixing to give her an attitude adjustment. Had the nerve to call jm a little man well that little man is fittin to send her to the big house.

Do they make designer needles
Wording!
:floorlaugh:
Damn jury had the nerve to convict me.

Agreed. He did not invite her. She invited herself as many have said she does.

She showed up, Travis was Mr. Nice Guy, let her in, didn't plan on having sex with Jodi (just went that way).

He must've said or did something that made her snap that very moment in the bathroom.

Too bad pictures don't have words. :(

Say wha.....? He must've said/did something and coincidentally Jodi just happened to have the gun and knife on hand when she snapped?
That's just the Defense-Team mumbo jumbo.

Travis did nothing to this nut-case except reject her. She meant nothing to him emotionally. It was just a physical relationship that turned psychotic.

Jodi planned this killing since at least May 28 (stolen gun) and methodically ended his life and now it's her turn.

Um, yea. I've seen a few of them and I totally crack up every time. Total SNL skit material. The music is a tad dramatic :)

The music is a bit dated, too--wouldn't you agree? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The music is a bit dated, too--wouldn't you agree? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The other one I saw was to the song "I'm too sexy..."

I think Juan would laugh his a## off if he saw these :)

You are so right...This is yet, just another reason why JA should be sent to Death Row. She will no longer be able to communicate with others and control them. If she is allowed to spend the rest of her life in GP, she will convince all of her cellmates of her fantasies of Travis. That cannot happen IMO.

Yeah her comment to det Flores during interrogation! She said. God knows it and travis knows it, I DIDNT kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member