weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes. I bet the jury took notice of that.

Another I just thought of was during the pedophilia talk she said something like 'If I were Travis I'd want to jump off a bridge' or something to that effect. Very cruel but very dumb also. The jury won't forget that based on their questions which reveal that they have not bought the pedophilia/physical abuse claims.

So many of her own statements reveal that she has ZERO remorse and will gladly look for an excuse to murder again.

BBM: I'll volunteer to push HER off a bridge! :furious::furious::furious: No jury will ever convict me. :floorlaugh:

From JA's May 22 journal entry:

"I am mortified that my phone was stolen. It had a hugely scandalous text message from him (10 pgs!) that he sent last week. It would make a steamy romance novel sound like a script from a G-rated Disney movie. I also had 1 or 2 recorded conversations that were equally as scandalous. I never did figure out how to play those back for him. Well they’re gone now and we won’t be making more. Well, actually I wouldn’t bet on it entirely, one of us will crack and call the other. It’s crazy, but what can you do?
Wherever my phone is now, I just hope text messages and conversations are never discovered. Yikes. It’s certainly not Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton level scandal, there’s no videos but it would be embarrassing nonetheless."

IIRC the phone she was so "mortified" at losing was magically found by her aunt (during trial prep) while she was cleaning out gramps' truck.

So obviously BOGUS.

Had a good time catching up on all the weekends posts, especially the late night crew last night and their discussions on mans' *junk* Had a few chuckles and reminded me of a convo me and the hubby had a few years back when we were newly dating. We had the same kind of chat, how womens' bodies are so beautiful to look at, photograph etc and that mens, simply were not. He replied with *it's not how it looks that's important, it's what we do with it and how it makes you feel that's important* After that, I never said another word cuz I knew he was right, LOL

I want to be crystal clear in what I think about Travis Alexander:

I would be elated if my daughter married a man like that.

Even at his most fed up point, and the brinks that JA pulled him to, I do not find his reactions over-the-top. There isn't one thing that I find repulsive or disparaging about his character. Most especially in light of the 'crazy' he was dealing with.

Gooooood morning, frenns!!!

I'm tired today. I wish we had trial to keep me occupied and awake. If I stop posting, I may have fallen asleep. Just give me a zap on my stun belt to wake me up. Thank you in advancement for de-edifying my fog.

Time to play catch-up and see what I missed when I was sleepers.

ETA: Who's the rebel who blew the margins?? :nono:

hey HO, everything ok with you and the hubby? Just got caught up and hope everything is ok...

One way that I can believe she "used bleach" is if her original plan was to clean the camera of blood and DNA by pouring bleach directly on the towel and wiping the camera off. When she realized that wasn't going to get the blood etc. off in all the nooks and crannys of the camera, she then threw it all in the washer and ran a cycle. Just a possibility... one of millions!

If they could ever find the clothes SHE was wearing....that would probably determine whether she used bleach. Whenever I use bleach, I always manage to somehow get it on my clothes which is why I usually wear an apron or something when I'm cleaning. Same thing with mustard by the way. For some reason when I eat mustard, I always manage to get it all over myself and under my fingernails.

Sounds great!

Which performance?

Our season tickets (four operas) are always the final performance on Sunday afternoons. We don't usually see the primary cast, but that's alright because we are never disappointed. "Fidelio" is Beethoven's sole opera, and it was truly magnificent. Most impressive were the small ensembles and choral singing. Very dramatic tale of perseverance and undying love. Bravo!

There was also a bit of drama in the audience when a woman in the section to the left of us fell or passed out on her way downstairs during the intermission. People shouted for a doctor or EMS, but no one seemed to be moving quickly even though the woman was non-responsive for several minutes. She was eventually helped to her feet by ushers (volunteers) and returned to her seat as if nothing had happened. :waitasec: DH and I hoped that she would be evaluated before deciding that she is alright. :moo:

I want to be crystal clear in what I think about Travis Alexander:

I would be elated if my daughter married a man like that.

Even at his most fed up point, and the brinks that JA pulled him to, I do not find his reactions over-the-top. There isn't one thing that I find repulsive or disparaging about his character. Most especially in light of the 'crazy' he was dealing with.

I agree. The only thing I find nauseating is how sickly-sweet he was (at times) to the undeserving JA. She never ever deserved even a minute of his attention and kindness. Poor boy. :(

Our season tickets (four operas) are always the final performance on Sunday afternoons. We don't usually see the primary cast, but that's alright because we are never disappointed. "Fidelio" is Beethoven's sole opera, and it was truly magnificent. Most impressive were the small ensembles and choral singing. Very dramatic tale of perseverance and undying love. Bravo!

There was also a bit of drama in the audience when a woman in the section to the left of us fell or passed out on her way downstairs during the intermission. People shouted for a doctor or EMS, but no one seemed to be moving quickly even though the woman was non-responsive for several minutes. She was eventually helped to her feet by ushers (volunteers) and returned to her seat as if nothing had happened. :waitasec: DH and I hoped that she would be evaluated before deciding that she is alright. :moo:

I am in awe of anyone who can understand opera. I can never understand one single word.

Journal entry - May 22, 2008

Moving has certainly helped me morally. I don’t know if it has him or if he’s found a replacement booty-call. For his sake I hope he hasn’t, not because it would be a replacement but because it is not spiritually productive.

Yeah....riiiiighht

I'm watching the repeat of Dr. D's testimony (Re-direct) and seeing JA sit there muttering while she poses with her thoroughly useless glasses perched upon her head, occasionally pretending to casually look up, but going to great extremes to avoid looking in the direction of Dr. D. Wow, what a display of petulant narcissism. She is just seeeeeeething....

I totally agree with this post. And I think Wilmott might have told Jodi "don't worry, I will get DeMarte for you - I have several items to use to trip her up, so I will get her and make her look foolish"......because Jodi sure perked up when Wilmott took over questioning DeMarte. Too bad she wasn't quite as successful as she thought she would be. JMO

Journal entry - May 22, 2008

Moving has certainly helped me morally. I don’t know if it has him or if he’s found a replacement booty-call. For his sake I hope he hasn’t, not because it would be a replacement but because it is not spiritually productive.

Yeah....riiiiighht

None of these entries posted say Law of Attraction IMO.

This said to be him..Not mild meek man. He's twenty years older than Jodi.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...1UdWJBOfO2gXY1YGYAw&ved=0CAIQxiAwAA&iact=ricl

I've wondered if those are Gus's fingers. They look similar to his also.

OH my! I went to your link, and there is also a picture of Bobby. He isn't Caucasian. Now, I want to see him drop his pants....and not because he's so dog-gone cute, but because I have my detective hat on! Seriously, just let me take a look at his fingers!

If you all keep this up, I'll have to admit that I now love my ugly hands.

Thank you all . . .

That's so funny because I love hands too. Especially women's hands. My mother was ashamed of her hands. Her fingers weren't as long as she wanted, she'd bitten her nails as a child and her nails weren't that pretty. She was a child of the depression and had worked like a dog with those hands, and later as a nurse and a mother and homemaker. I loved her hands. And they were so cool on my forehead when I was a kid and was sick.

I looked down a few years ago and realized I have her hands. Maybe I had to get old to see it, but these are HER hands. So, yes, hands are wonderful and they all tell a story.

Bill withers even wrote a song called 'gramma's hands', celebrating that. Just felt like sharing!

This said to be him..Not mild meek man. He's twenty years older than Jodi.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...1UdWJBOfO2gXY1YGYAw&ved=0CAIQxiAwAA&iact=ricl

I've wondered if those are Gus's fingers. They look similar to his also.

In his online photos he has dark hair, very pale skin. I thought the fingers looked like those of an African-American, too.:twocents:

I have wondered if it could be Bobby Juarez in that photo? But their relationship was so long ago, I don't think they had cell phones with cameras and I am not sure how that photo would have been saved on the hard drive so long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3