weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have "hidden" somewhere in the house and waited for dark in order to walk/jog to her rental car parked down the block. If she was completely finished up with the murder at 6:00 PM (ish), she would only have to wait an hour until dark (maybe even less, because June is the monsoon season out here and it could have been rainy and dark that day), thus being dark by 6:30 or so....(JMO). So she would not have had to wait long to sneak OUT of the house. Again, this may have already been covered in the trial or on these threads, and I apologize if that is so, I haven't been reading here much lately, but I sure enjoy everyone's ideas and opinions!

Very interesting! I thought it was super-weird or shall I say conspicuous (sp.?) that she kept saying the sun was in her eyes as she was driving when she left his house. She said it multiple times on the stand. THEREFORE, you are right she is lying and she definately waited until dark. That was just a line she came up with.

Juan knows they're fabricated because her May 26nd and onward entries have her not planning to go to Mesa and that's not what the state believes, but due to the closeness in time (you couldn't date it forensically under these circumstances), it's impossible to prove.

I do believe the phone was lost and she was afraid of it being recovered by someone else and allowing this suspicious recorded call to fall in the hands of law enforcement. It could show malice and therefore cast more suspicion upon her. So she tried to cover it up with that May 22nd entry, just like she did with the "traded passwords" lie (also suspiciously covered in that May 22nd entry), which as DeMarte pointed out was contradicted by a text message in May where Travis accused her of unauthorized access to his Facebook account. The 2008 journal is largely a fabrication, intended to coverup every possible motive.

You must remember the lengths this woman went through to cover up her involvement in the the murder.

We have fake emails, fake back-dated checks, fake text messages, fake voice mails, several fake memorials (one of which came from her youtube account that was created a day after the stolen gun), and indisputable fake journal entries from June 10th and onward where she feigned ignorance of Travis's death.

Little Missy musta hada cow when she realized she lost the phone. :moo:

I followed that link to JA other Myspace page and I it is so very creepy that in this Album, Me, Myself and I how very prophetic these 4 pics are. One of her in colors, one of her eye, one of her holding a camera and one of her hands. I have never seen this before and I have the chills! The photos were posted in November of 2007.

http://www.myspace.com/jfineart/photos/albums/album/1129881

Mods, I hope this link is OK. If not please remove.

I've seen two out of the four before, but have never seen the hands ones. How does that ring finger compared to how it looks today?

Apparently this is the LAST entry in her journal before her arrest. I wonder what she meant by " I just want one"??

Travis once told me I would make a good missionary. I love to Travis. I miss him. I just want one…END

Does anyone know where I might find testimony concerning the picture of the screen. I was wondering if perhaps by the time she realized the camera was in the washer, she was unable to retrieve it due to the fact that one of the roommates was already home and she had to leave through the window. I don't know the location of that window though so I don't know if this thought even makes sense.
Just a thought about the screen, maybe she took it off to make it look like the ninjas got in that way? Also, I think it will be Lisa who will be called to the stand. I remember she broke up with Travis because of JA's stalking.

Journal entry - May 22, 2008

Moving has certainly helped me morally. I don’t know if it has him or if he’s found a replacement booty-call. For his sake I hope he hasn’t, not because it would be a replacement but because it is not spiritually productive.

Yeah....riiiiighht

Just proves she knew what she was to him: a booty call.

So she can't backtrack now and pretend outrage that he "cheated" or wouldn't marry her. If she's dumb and desperate enough to be his booty call she should've expected the call to soon be disconnected.

No patience for her offended spirituality. Ugh.

Little Missy musta hada cow when she realized she lost the phone. :moo:

I wonder if there's any record of her reporting that phone stolen or getting a new phone around that date. I'll bet she didn't "lose" or have it "stolen". I bet she hid it away for safe-keeping since she had the photos and conversations saved on that phone- all the stuff that she held over TA's head, and all part of her big plan to blackmail.

It's pretty obvious that JA THOUGHT she had covered all bases. Thankfully, she was wrong. hehe

I'm more than alittle pissed the jury isn't aware of her journal entries after June 4th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. We do have court on Tuesday APril 23rd at 9:30 a.m. Arizona time.

Don't you wanna change that to 11:30 Arizona time? :fence: I'm sure it'll be around then or maybe even after by the time they start! Esp. since they had a long break and God knows Nurmi/Wilmott have been hatchin' up all kinds of plans and delays over the weekend.

:seeya::seeya:
Travis sent JA text on 05-26-2008 stating to take things one step further than staying out of eachothers personal lives -he stated to act as if neither of them ever existed.
At this point IMO is when she new she was going to kill him.

I have always felt the JA pics she took herself using a timer and that she had all intentions of killing him that day from the moment she entered the house he was under her control. The pics of Travis look more like she took them after making him lie down on the bed ( no erection ). The reason this is important is because the theory that they slept together that day discredits Travis' fear of JA. I believe Travis was indeed scared of JA at that point. I don't think he would have slept with her at that point.

I believe he would have texted someone something , such as " OMG you won't believe who showed up here today" while she was in the shower, restroom so on. I'm 33 and I know with my generation we text all the time and I know from this case Travis was part of that trend. Since no one knew she was every there ( because she didn't want anyone to know ) she had the gun on him from the moment she got there.
Based on the 911 call and friends testimoney and interviews Travis feared JA and what she may do, I believe he would have tried to let someone know she was there just as a FYI just in case anything happened to him JMO

I also believe the only reason she took the rope with her was because she brought the rope. She took everything with her she brought , left what was already there. This was premeditated IMO

I'm more than alittle pissed the jury isn't aware of her journal entries after June 4th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The June 10th journal entry was heard at trial, though at least one juror apparently forgot about it.

Agree 100% ain't nothing pretty about man junk.

I just wish they understood it when walking around all proud...

Those of us who have been unfortunate enough to see Jodi's nether regions could say the same about hers. (Yikes!)
jawdrop.gif

I didn't know she actually went to this festival she said her and Travis were going to. (after she killed him)

BIE2wGeCcAAtbWu.jpg:large

I wonder if there's any record of her reporting that phone stolen or getting a new phone around that date. I'll bet she didn't "lose" or have it "stolen". I bet she hid it away for safe-keeping since she had the photos and conversations saved on that phone- all the stuff that she held over TA's head, and all part of her big plan to blackmail.

I don't think that's likely. She was obviously concerned about the recorded call and if she had access to it after the murder, she would have deleted it and not bothered writing about it in that May 22nd entry.

It was lost and she was afraid of it falling into the wrong hands. The call shows malice.

I don't think that's likely. She was obviously concerned about the recorded call and if she had access to it after the murder, she would have deleted it and not bothered writing about it in that May 22nd entry.

It was lost and she was afraid of it falling into the wrong hands. The call shows malice.

I thought Gus Searcy bought her a new Heilo phone to replace the "lost phone" you can record convo's with the heilo.

Very interesting! I thought it was super-weird or shall I say conspicuous (sp.?) that she kept saying the sun was in her eyes as she was driving when she left his house. She said it multiple times on the stand. THEREFORE, you are right she is lying and she definately waited until dark. That was just a line she came up with.

I guess there was no fog if she could remember sun in her eyes.

:seeya::seeya:
Travis sent JA text on 05-26-2008 stating to take things one step further than staying out of eachothers personal lives -he stated to act as if neither of them ever existed.
At this point IMO is when she new she was going to kill him.

I have always felt the JA pics she took herself using a timer and that she had all intentions of killing him that day from the moment she entered the house he was under her control. The pics of Travis look more like she took them after making him lie down on the bed ( no erection ). The reason this is important is because the theory that they slept together that day discredits Travis' fear of JA. I believe Travis was indeed scared of JA at that point. I don't think he would have slept with her at that point.

I believe he would have texted someone something , such as " OMG you won't believe who showed up here today" while she was in the shower, restroom so on. I'm 33 and I know with my generation we text all the time and I know from this case Travis was part of that trend. Since no one knew she was every there ( because she didn't want anyone to know ) she had the gun on him from the moment she got there.
Based on the 911 call and friends testimoney and interviews Travis feared JA and what she may do, I believe he would have tried to let someone know she was there just as a FYI just in case anything happened to him JMO

I also believe the only reason she took the rope with her was because she brought the rope. She took everything with her she brought , left what was already there. This was premeditated IMO

bbm - I have said it over and over again - THEY HAD SEX! He may have been scared of her, but she was also his drug. SEX was what they had between them.

I know they had sex, because in the picture of him on the bed with the bottle of KY next to him, look at his groin area.... its red.... due the the fact that he shaved his pubic area, they used lube and the friction of sex. It happens.

And, not that ANY ONE wants to remember, but the picture that was taken of her "behind" she is VERY dilated, which is due to recent penetration.

They had sex. Sorry to disappoint, but they did. I do NOT believe for a second that he would allow her to take the picture of him on the bed with the KY next to him unless it was a recent picture after sex. :twocents:

2nd bbm - there is no evidence of rope, because THERE WAS NO ROPE.... there would have been some sort of rope in any of those pictures she took.... there wasn't

But I do agree with you on 1 thing - is was PREMEDITATION! NO dobt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member