weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite her planning and desperate clean up afterward...even before LE found the camera in the washer...Jodi was the only suspect. Her name was given on the 911 call! How could she not think his friends would at least be suspicious of her? Did she just think having no cell activity or gas receipts in Arizona would be a sufficient explanation if she were questioned?

That's the whole point regarding the stupid camera. How would it be MORE incriminating if she took the camera opposed to leaving it behind? I mean some folks are saying she purposefully left it behind because if she didn't... all fingers would automatically point to Jodi.

She knows she was suspected in slashing his (and friends) tires.
She knows she was confronted with hacking his internet accounts.
She knows she was caught going through his phone.
She knows Travis probably found out she stole money and his ring.
She knows she's been confronted about sneaking into his home uninvited.
She knows there's a paper trace of a substantial fight between the two of them a short time earlier.
She knows her grandfather's gun was reported stolen.
She knows she gave Darryl the stolen DVD player in lieu of the gas cans.
Shall I go on?.........................

Would taking the camera away from the scene of the crime REALLY take the heat off her? It's ridiculous thinking as far as I'm concerned.

She created that twitter page after she complained about being hassled by social media. She's looking for sympathy, playing the victim, and the usual assortment of losers (read: family) run in there and tell her how great she is, it's funny. LOL

(btw I don't know what a hashtag is :blushing:)

I doubt it's hers, but maybe you have info I don't? Why are you sure?

She created that twitter page after she complained about being hassled by social media. She's looking for sympathy, playing the victim, and the usual assortment of losers (read: family) run in there and tell her how great she is, it's funny. LOL

(btw I don't know what a hashtag is :blushing:)

Her conduct as an expert witness is deplorable. She turned this into a show and an a forum for her agenda. She made it about her and her battle with mean Mr. Martinez. What kind of expert brings their little cheerleaders to support their testimony, as if they're doing battle? She was absolutely partial and her showing up and sitting in the defense side of the court room is even more deplorable. I honestly think she would have done better if she talked in general terms and just talked about how Jodi's behavior could fit that of a battered woman and left it at that. She tarnished the name of a dead man she doesn't even know. A man who was killed by the one woman he talked about being scared of. She is a dangerous woman and I hope she never testifies again for anyone.

Here's my theory re the faceless man who testified.

When he testified he said that he and JA had separate rooms. <--red flag #1

When he testified he sounded very scared of JA <--red flag #2

JA claimed Travis was a pedo <--total bs - red flag #3

JA took pictures of her 4 year "boyfriend" without his knowledge <--red flag #4

Add them all up and you get the faceless man terrified JA is going to out him as something she called Travis.

JMO

But she's the one with all the photo-savvy. For she was a semi-professional. Most computer chips leave a footprint on the motherboard. How does she NOT know this? Why not just take out the memory card as a precaution? It's not making sense.

I really feel we're all missing a piece of this puzzle. I don't believe it's as cut and dry as both sides (accident verses intentional) thinks.

Have you seen her photographs? She's not even above average!

I didn't know those footprint mother board things.

Only reason I know the card would be okay is because I once watched a show on TV where a man found a camera while fishing ... Found the photos and tracked down the owner using the photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he wanted to ask for TA's actual words.

Nope cuz at one point ALV said "He said.." and JM interrupted her and said "I don't want to know what he said I want you to answer the question." or something like that.

No he kept asking this question and every time she wouldn't answer it he asked the judge if he could ask the question he wanted to ask and asked for approaches. So this could not be the question.

JM wanted to ALV to answer truthfully IF TA was afraid in that IM. She would NOT do it. He asked the judge "could he go there ... aka ask the ? that was gone over in camera" ... meaning (IMO) she would be in contempt of court for failure to answer truthfully. Takes a LOT for a judge to hold an "expert" witness in contempt. Happened in Conrad Murray case with their "expert".

The judge tried very hard to give ALV a break 3 times and it wasn't until she talked with KN/JW that she complied and answered the question Juan asked about the IM. Pitiful example from "expert"

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20541505,00.html

JMO

Some of you are looking at this crime through "normal" eyes....you're assuming JA would react as you would (or a movie/tv show) at a murder scene.

I'm fairly sure that after inflicting the gruesome carnage that she did, she was not thinking clearly. "Delete pictures!" Panic "clean body" panic..."I gotta get out of here!" ...panic..."gather laundry"....panic...she was not running thru a CSI/Dexter/Nancy Grace episode in her head. She actually committed the unimaginable ...in real life.

She killed him. In an extremely heinous way. Over thinking this is only going to drive everyone nuts and give the DT more ideas for mistrial motions.

Peace for the Victims. Punishment-not fame-for the guilty.

Moo.

if i had a long hallway of tile i would totally try it. unfortunately i'd have to get my young daughter to pull me cuz im the heiffer of the family haha.

Ha! Sorry - but if you are her mother, you cannot factually be a heifer.

A heifer is cattle that has not yet had a calf.

Just because we are all such nitpicks here ;) but I know what you're trying to say!

Speaking of dishonest testimony, did Juan review with Dr D about the book and the six criteria, where JW incorrectly stated the author (do not remember her name, I DO have memory problems) no longer used the criteria. After Dr D stated she she did not agree and was not aware the criteria was no longer used, Ms Jennifer was sooooooooo smug. I hope The Prosecuter took down the smug.

I know the prosecution has a strong case, and many people keep saying they should just stick to the big things. But I think the little things like this are things they can use to chip away at the credibility of the DT's case. I hope Juan addresses more of them in his rebuttal. I completely trust him, so I'm sure he'll bring forward any testimony that he thinks is important to ensure justice for Travis.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think this case has gone on long enough and that we ALL want to get to the verdict. I'll sure miss the peeps here who have gathered together on a daily basis to watch how it all plays out, but it's becoming a bit exhausting being on the emotional roller coaster every day.

Love ya guys, and I wouldn't have survived this trial without you. Hopefully we'll meet on another thread after this trial concludes so that we can catch up and enjoy each other's company again. :grouphug:

My point was..I don't want Jodi to have all these things,she does not deserve them!

I think there's a whole lot of things people in prison get that they don't deserve and should not have. Makes me sick. I've seen public schools that get less than those people do.

I was talking about the hair doing,make-up,girlfriends & showers together,all the goodies..It look to me like they all were enjoying themselves.!The only one that was upset was the girlfriend who got pushed aside for a blonde!

I have finally got this far .. I admit I did skip a few pages ..can y'all please post the link again

Be kind to yourself, lady. I won't discuss it anymore I just wanted to make sure my view on the matter from my deleted post was understood. I am understood so now if the posts are deleted I'm ok with that. I just hate this idea that JA may be seen as the victim just because she had anal with Travis.

I'm sorry if I offended leebee. God bless you.

it's nice of you to make a post like this.

perhaps we could use a different term when discussing the situation. the word might be a bit too strong for some (and triggering).

tookus? i heard that on sex and the city.

No the shower wasn't shower wasn't left running. The bedroom would have been totally flooded and the roommates would have noticed much sooner something was off.

I believe JA was very aware of leaving behind any blood or DNA evidence would foil her trip and put her at the crime scene. When Travis came out of the shower enclosure, JA must have totaly lost it. She knew then her planned attack was taking a new life. The adrenaline rush is now what she remembers as a fog. Too much going on at once and the brain overloaded.

Her conduct as an expert witness is deplorable. She turned this into a show and an a forum for her agenda. She made it about her and her battle with mean Mr. Martinez. What kind of expert brings their little cheerleaders to support their testimony, as if they're doing battle? She was absolutely partial and her showing up and sitting in the defense side of the court room is even more deplorable. I honestly think she would have done better if she talked in general terms and just talked about how Jodi's behavior could fit that of a battered woman and left it at that. She tarnished the name of a dead man she doesn't even know. A man who was killed by the one woman he talked about being scared of. She is a dangerous woman and I hope she never testifies again for anyone.

Bravo again....but I don't think she's such a dangerous woman. She's basically a very stupid woman who might have been smart at one time.

Hey, I am of the group who thinks she might have had help in killing and/or cleaning and the get away. So.......my mind hasn't been satisfied based on what's been presented as to HOW that day played out or what was on her mind afterward.

BBM

I am so intrigued by everyone's suggestions and theories here. However, I believe in my soul that if JA had help or an accomplice, she would have turned on them in a NY minute when she was arrested. She is so self-centered and narcissistic = look at the character assassination she has cooked up regarding Travis. She cares for no one but herself and now she is pulling every dirty trick to save her rotten life. She is a bad seed and needs to be dealt with in the harshest measures possible.

I also find it fascinating what others think and open to all different theories and scenarios.

I'm in the camp that thinks JA did this murder all by her lonesome. If she had help, the forensics would have found something.

I wonder though, if JA did in fact have help, would she throw them under the bus? I don't think so because if she did, she'd be in a catch 22. She'd be immediately found guilty of 1st degree because that would be a confession and she also couldn't use the 'fog' issue. That's the last thing she do is say she had help or someone else did it, especially with her DNA in blood there.

Just my :twocents:

At about 2:45 or so, LaViolette was still not budging and Juanderful says,

"Judge, may I ask the question we've been talking about?"

To which she responds, "Approach" and then a recess.

Jodi Arias Trial - TIME OUT FOR ALYCE - YouTube

Contempt of court for ALV IF she wouldn't answer one simple question about an IM between TA and Reagan and being afraid of JA's stalking behavior. ALV tried her best to "protect" JA. That was not ever, ever her job.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member