weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about the USA but in Australia the fingers like that is definitely not a 'peace' sign, it's a FU...

Consensus?

Good thing I'm not in Australia flashing peeps the peace sign! I'll take note... Just incase;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on the receiver. Some people here will recognize it that way, but others won't. However, I think if you give it the upward thrust as you deliver it, it's kind of universally understood.

Here in the USA my experience is the one finger salute. We're kinda lazy... Lifting that second finger sounds like work:)

I dunno about the USA but in Australia the fingers like that is definitely not a 'peace' sign, it's a FU...

Consensus?

I have seen two fingers used in a vulgar way, but I have never seen anyone
use it as an FU

I do live in east BF though...

It depends on the receiver. Some people here will recognize it that way, but others won't. However, I think if you give it the upward thrust as you deliver it, it's kind of universally understood.

Ha, if you did that this way here and said it was meant as a peace sign you'd still get your head kicked in .. Good. To. Know.

i was thinking back to the may 26 txt where travis was calling her evil and it was speculated by many that she threatened to blackmail him with the recorded phone call etc.

if that were true WHY on earth would he pose for naked pix. even shower pix at that point. he wouldn't trust her at all. even if she apologized and said she was kidding.

this leaves me perplexed. why was he so mad in the txt, and is he a willing participant in those pictures. the two don't go well together. but anything is possible i guess. she was a master manipulator.

Consensus?

Taken of a 30 year-old male in 2008.

He was mugging.

Check myspace.com, which was already losing share to Facebook by 2008, and you'll find any number of young people doing the same.

The gestures in non-candid images range from the profane/obscene, to gang signs, and the overlap of the two.

You know, this is really interesting. I assumed most of the WS posters were women, too. And Sleuth5, it seems like you might be an academic, which I am as well.

I wonder if there is something about true crime that most people assume women would be interested in...

I never woulda guessed this was a predominantly female forum before I joined.

Good thing I'm not in Australia flashing peeps the peace sign! I'll take note... Just incase;)

Don't you have to reverse the peace sign? I mean, you need to show them the back of your hand while you do it, I'm pretty sure. Mrs. G will know.

I never woulda guessed this was a predominantly female forum before I joined.

I guess I never thought about it a lot. When the threads are really moving during sessions, there's such a mix of folks on you don't notice.

I believe this photo was taken "in between rounds" of coitus.

I don't know.

This pic has always bothered me...his expression doesn't look right.....

Ive had the thought that she took Pics or video of him masterbating (ky, red penis, weird look on face...). Everyone always thinks this pic is post coitus...but maybe she convinced him it would be "hot" to do a self-pleasuring photo shoot/video....

I'm prolly way off base-- but think about her testimony.

Sorry to quote myself...it looks like a still shot/capture off of video.
Remember we haven't seen all the Pics/or any video

This picture has always bothered me as well - not a "sexy" picture of
TA and if I am remembering correctly for the shower pictures he would only allow waist up shots. Was also wondering if this was a "recovered" deleted picture and perhaps the color is "enhanced" causing the private parts to appear redder.

I wish we could all sit in a room with all the evidence and review everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13