weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do know that she expired...long ago. She wasn't a spring chicken when she was my teacher. On the same subject, in 5th or 6th grade, our history teacher made us watch a documentary of Auswitch and what went on there. Very very graphic. "Reflecting back".....I'm horrified that it was allowed to show us young kids that kind of thing. In Driver's Ed that made us watch "Mechanized Death" and "Death on the Highway"....graphic too but nowhere near the Auswitch documentary.

OMG, you too??? I was forced to watch Mechanized Death in junior high school. They made sure I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19!!

No women like taking it in the back door as you put it.

Well, for a woman who didn't like it, it took "at least" three guys to prove to her she didn't? She admitted to Detective Flores that Travis had never raped her, so why do you feel that no women like it.... some in fact do.

Thanks so much G & A Mom. I just vvant to make clear that I'm NOT making fun of non-English speakers or those vvho have a speech impediment--in fact, I'm one of the latter. I have a bad stutter that I can usually control, but sometimes not so much.

I think your post are darling. You're ZsaZsa to me now! :seeya:

Cochon de Lait :toast:

Omg......yum! :cheers:

Btw your avatar makes me so hungry ....

ETA: your old avatar made me hungry ...the new one makes me thirsty....

I s'pose we can keep going back and forth on this but why would she keep the camera? She would've disposed of it like she did everything else, no?

We're both missing something here and I don't know what that is.

The camera in the washing machine, to me anyway...doesn't make sense. If ANYTHING it draws MORE attention to it because it's so out of place. Stealing it or having it missing would've been more plausible I would think.

I think the camera in the washing machine was an accident. With Jodi's knowledge of cameras there is no reason why she would not have taken the camera and/or the memory card with her. She took all the other evidence. I think in her rush, the camera accidently got scooped up with the laundry she did. I think she ran around frantically trying to find it before she left but she ran out of time and had to leave without it.

My Hippo (big man on) Campus and I invite you to join the discussion on Tricia's radio show in 20 min here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/04/22/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

440149-Cartoon-Hippo-Graduate-Running-Poster-Art-Print.jpg

Well, for a woman who didn't like it, it took "at least" three guys to prove to her she didn't? She admitted to Detective Flores that Travis had never raped her, so why do you feel that no women like it.... some in fact do.

She really, really wanted to make sure she didnt like it donchaknow?

I s'pose we can keep going back and forth on this but why would she keep the camera? She would've disposed of it like she did everything else, no?

We're both missing something here and I don't know what that is.

The camera in the washing machine, to me anyway...doesn't make sense. If ANYTHING it draws MORE attention to it because it's so out of place. Stealing it or having it missing would've been more plausible I would think.

I think the camera in the washing machine was an accident. With Jodi's knowledge of cameras there is no reason why she would not have taken the camera and/or the memory card with her. She took all the other evidence. I think in her rush, the camera accidently got scooped up with the laundry she did. I think she ran around frantically trying to find it before she left but she ran out of time and had to leave without it.

thanks for the video... we still don't know what the question was that JM wanted to ask do we.

I think it had to do with her sexual orientation and perhaps he found out she told someone she didn't care for men in general.

Now if this is true then she doesn't belong in the lesbian population. She belongs in the men-hating sector and that's a hole different ballgame!
And anyone hating any specific group/race/species should not be working as a counselor.

Jumping off your post. Some are saying they don't think proving the penis pics are, or are not, Travis is important but I disagree. I think if it could be proven by the prosecution that the defense out and out misrepresented evidence to the jury, it would prove how low the DT has sank to ruin the reputation of the victim. The jury might realize that, if they were dishonest about that, they could be dishonest about other things too. MOO.

Speaking of dishonest testimony, did Juan review with Dr D about the book and the six criteria, where JW incorrectly stated the author (do not remember her name, I DO have memory problems) no longer used the criteria. After Dr D stated she she did not agree and was not aware the criteria was no longer used, Ms Jennifer was sooooooooo smug. I hope The Prosecuter took down the smug.

Maybe the camera in the wash really doesn't hold that much significance. She may have just figured one of the roommates would do their laundry and set it aside. Then it would have their prints on it and not hers.

BBM: You're exactly right! WHY the camera was in the washer is insignificant. The ONLY thing that matters is that it was there for LE to find. The photos have played a HUGE role in nailing her scrawny a$$ for butchering Travis. The planets were aligned and the universe was in order. :angel:

That's what we call it here in Southeast Louisiana :woohoo::woohoo:

Lol...my dads folks are from Avoyelles Parish...spent many summers there with my cousins runnin the roads

I read a page and laugh a page. I will NEVER get caught up, and I'm having a lens inplant put into my left eye tomorrow. :floorlaugh:

Best of luck Tulessa!!! I know we've been waiting for months for this day!!! I hope you have "text to talk" software and good headphones!!!

BBM: You're exactly right! WHY the camera was in the washer is insignificant. The ONLY thing that matters is that it was there for LE to find. The photos have played a HUGE role in nailing her scrawny a$$ for butchering Travis. The planets were aligned and the universe was in order. :angel:

While it might be insignificant in the bigger scheme of things it's still fascinating all the same.
Ms Stubby Einstein certainly is a marvel!!

Sorry if this was brought up re: why leave the camera when she went and took other things. Does anyone know if that camera had a GPS on it? If she does have familiarity with cameras and for all intent and purpose she does (more than the average person by the information I know with this case) I wonder if she was concerned that with GPS on the camera, then it could be tracked. So, she did the next best thing, deleted the photos, threw it in the washing machine to destroy it. I think TA was excited by his new camera; maybe he told her (or she got to see that day) all the nifty features it had...

If that type of camera doesn't have GPS then forget that theory :-)

Love your nic, but gotta say...stop picking on my Nancy :floorlaugh:.

I never heard about GPS in a camera before. Is this possible?

thanks for the video... we still don't know what the question was that JM wanted to ask do we.

Whatever the question was, it was a doozy. To get ALV to admit YES to ONE of Juans questions. She had to be scared poopless.

JA under normal circumstances has a brain hampered by a personality disorder. They miss very
obvious things. They do dumb stuff. They simply dont think like a normal person.
While her dna prints may have been around the house BLOODY prints are a whole other animal.
I cant get past the horror she inflicted on TA. She did it alone remember her paranoia was elevated scale. She isnt a team player. As far as the camera who knows certainly not her
Its possible subconsciously she wanted to be caught and punished. I think part of her calm upon
arrest was relief. She knew she wasnt getting out in spite of her claims.
the pic of all the inmates she fits right in was my first thought. This case has me way over the daily quota of york peppermint patties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89