Weekend Discussion thread 04/21-24/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you could get to the Esso station where this video was captured by driving past the school and then turning right onto Wilson street/Norwich avenue if you were going northbound by Oliver Stephens school, or if going southbound you would turn left onto Parkinson Road, the Esso is less than 2 minutes from the school....

Oh i see, so Tori may not have even been in the car then at the esso.

I am still mind boggled about how TLM was able to get VS to follow her. I know she mentioned dogs but TM says she wouldn't go with anyone she didn't know or something along those lines. That to me says VS was taught stranger danger skills. JMO

Correct, I believe that if the time was an exact hour ahead, she wouldn't have been dismissed from school until 15:30. I believe MR dropped TLM off around the school prior to this video capture, then went to the esso, came back to the school area where he parked in the lot at the nursing home and waited for TLM and TS.

Correct, I believe that if the time was an exact hour ahead, she wouldn't have been dismissed from school until 15:30. I believe MR dropped TLM off around the school prior to this video capture, then went to the esso, came back to the school area where he parked in the lot at the nursing home and waited for TLM and TS.

Would Tori walk down the nursing home street normally to walk home?

Here is a map of the area...

http://www.google.ca/search?q=olive...ock+ont&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Key areas labelled on map... Oliver Stephens (school) Crescent Care (parking lot closest to Walter street across from tennis cout at college ave school), Bakers dozen doughnuts (Esso station is to the north of doughnut shop)

Which also raises the question, if these two had legitimate reasons to have TS why did he park so far away from the school at the nursing home, why not just drive into the schools parking lot and pick up TS there... I mean thats what I do at my children's school if I need to pick them up and they are not coming home on the bus along with anyone else who has a reason to be picking up a child... They certainly don't wait half a kilometer away in a secluded out of sight nursing home lot... Or for that matter there is lots of parking on the road by the school...MR parked where he parked for one soul purpose, do avoid detection and not to be noticed.

According to the undercover cops, MR said he had an oxycontin habit of 5 pills of 80mg each.

He would be paying 200 a day just for oxycontin plus the cost of percs.

If true, he was spending $7000 a month on drugs............

He doesn't strike me as a guy who has $7000 a month in extra cash.

Either he was dealing to pay for his habit, he found an unethical doctor who prescribed oxycontin to addicts, or he was exaggerating his drug use.

At that level of drug use...........he would barely be able to function.

JMO..........

http://www.google.ca/search?q=olive...ock+ont&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Key areas labelled on map... Oliver Stephens (school) Crescent Care (parking lot closest to Walter street across from tennis cout at college ave school), Bakers dozen doughnuts (Esso station is to the north of doughnut shop)

Which also raises the question, if these two had legitimate reasons to have TS why did he park so far away from the school at the nursing home, why not just drive into the schools parking lot and pick up TS there... I mean thats what I do at my children's school if I need to pick them up and they are not coming home on the bus along with anyone else who has a reason to be picking up a child... They certainly don't wait half a kilometer away in a secluded out of sight nursing home lot... Or for that matter there is lots of parking on the road by the school...MR parked where he parked for one soul purpose, do avoid detection and not to be noticed.

Yes if they had permission to pick up VS then they would have parked on the school street.

According to the undercover cops, MR said he had an oxycontin habit of 5 pills of 80mg each.

Either he was dealing to pay for his habit, he found an unethical doctor who prescribed oxycontin to addicts, or he was exaggerating his drug use.

JMO..........

Not so according to his friend BA, she was selling them to him for $3 a pill. And we have seen the pill bottles from his mother's, so he had prescriptions.

JMO..........

He was functioning just fine dating many women and being able to keep track of each and everyone of them along with having one of them placing large cash into his account.

I hate to say it but i find it had to believe that MR did this kidnapping for sex. His profile shows he does everything he does for drugs and money. JMO

...IMO...it was stated that Rafferty bought a WHOLE PLASTIC bag of pills while Tori was in the car with TLM ...this leads me to believe that he was PROBABLY was selling those pills ????.....IMO that would be the only reason he would take an 8 year girl ....TORI with him to pick up those pills ....hmmm what do other peopple think???...My LOGIC says it MUST HAVE BEEN very URGent to go there with an 8 year old...Tori that you have just KIDNAPPED...this Puzzles me GREATLy ...IMO he did not seems rushed either to be in that house for 10mins ...just chit chatting while leaving TLM and tori waiting????.....I am VERY INTERESTED too ....HOW TLM kept Tori QUIET for so long ????....Imo as others have posted I DO NOT think Tori was a "PASSIVE"" child who would sit QUIETLY ...IMO ...Poor Tori left with Rafferty alone too while TLM went into home Depot too....IMO maybe they drugged her ...? ...IMO Poor Tori was in that darn car for what looks like 2 HOURS TILL SHE met her Horrible fate....Please others can you help me here ...??? I do respect many posters OPINIONS....this whole story TROUBLES me greatly ....thanks Robynhood....it is comforting to see others as troubled as I am about this horrendous case >>>>and I feel obessed about this case ...JUST SO DEEPLY UPSETTING ...thanks again robynhood...I do hope to hear some replies from others ...PLEASE??????

Would Tori walk down the nursing home street normally to walk home?

Tori didn't normally walk home to that house. It was the first night she had stayed in the new house and her grandmother usually picked them up. Prior to the move, I believe TM said that, when they walked, she walked with her brother.

JMO

Tori didn't normally walk home to that house. It was the first night she had stayed in the new house and her grandmother usually picked them up. Prior to the move, I believe TM said that, when they walked, she walked with her brother.

JMO

Ok but is that the way to her house?

...IMO...it was stated that Rafferty bought a WHOLE PLASTIC bag of pills while Tori was in the car with TLM ...this leads me to believe that he was PROBABLY was selling those pills ????.....IMO that would be the only reason he would take an 8 year girl ....TORI with him to pick up those pills ....hmmm what do other peopple think???...My LOGIC says it MUST HAVE BEEN very URGent to go there with an 8 year old...Tori that you have just KIDNAPPED...this Puzzles me GREATLy ...IMO he did not seems rushed either to be in that house for 10mins ...just chit chatting while leaving TLM and tori waiting????.....I am VERY INTERESTED too ....HOW TLM kept Tori QUIET for so long ????....Imo as others have posted I DO NOT think Tori was a "PASSIVE"" child who would sit QUIETLY ...IMO ...Poor Tori left with Rafferty alone too while TLM went into home Depot too....IMO maybe they drugged her ...? ...IMO Poor Tori was in that darn car for what looks like 2 HOURS TILL SHE met her Horrible fate....Please others can you help me here ...??? I do respect many posters OPINIONS....this whole story TROUBLES me greatly ....thanks Robynhood....it is comforting to see others as troubled as I am about this horrendous case >>>>and I feel obessed about this case ...JUST SO DEEPLY UPSETTING ...thanks again robynhood...I do hope to hear some replies from others ...PLEASE??????

Some people believe VS was afraid of MR when it may Have been she was afraid of TLM. Or most likely she was afraid of them both as she was not in woodstock and I am sure her gut instinct told her something was not right. IMO

According to that map, it was a 3 minute walk to the nursing home. Since the videos show that they were already walking up the street when MR drove past, it would be pointless to pull into the school. He pulled into the first parking lot after passing them on the street. At 3:32, TLM was caught on video walking down Fife with Tori. At 3:33, they were leaving the retirement home.

Ok but is that the way to her house?

Yes, she lived on Francis street, closer to Dover street, an alternative route would have been to cut through cass over to east park drive, but that would involve walking up a hill and there may be a fence around the track at cass. So walking up Fyfe to Francis is the route....

That is the direction to her house, but she would not have crossed the street.

JMO

She would not have crossed the street without an adult or because she didn't live on the street where MR was parked?

I wonder why the person who found TLM shoes was not allowed to describe the other single shoe?

Makes me wonder if VS clothes purse etc will ever be found. Or if they are truly in a dumpster behind this car wash that was never found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay