Welcome To Websleuths # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - this is the first time I've seen this one. It popped up while I was typing - maybe too fast??
Error.jpg

Also - I was fine in being logged in this morning, BUT! everytime today when I went from one thread to a different thread - each time that "Welcome to Websleuths Consent" kept coming up. And I mean every time! How many times do I have to hit "Yes" ?? or is there a way to keep it NOT coming up??
@WS Admin

TIA!

@Tricia Re: They don't want the 2nd thread. They want to start at the beginning.
The banner link isn't the beginning (1st thread).
The banner link is to the 2nd thread:

Deceased/Not Found - CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

The banner is for new people. If someone is new I would assume they would want to start at the beginning. The only reason I think this is because of complaints I have had from new people who click on the banner at the top. They don't want the 2nd thread. They want to start at the beginning.

Oh I see. Since the banner specifically says “Join the Latest Discussion” I thought it was meant to link to the latest discussion.

@Tricia Re: They don't want the 2nd thread. They want to start at the beginning.

Deceased/Not Found - CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2
From reading Tricia's post I believe she understands that the banner links to the second thread.

When she say's "Let me think about this." I take it she is going to look into perhaps changing the banner. JMO

Sorry, I thought I had the first thread linked. My bad. Guys, I don't know if I am pitching or tossing these days. So now not only did I not put in the thread for the newbies to read I put in an old thread right in the middle of the discussion. Someone needs to fire me. That's it.
I am starting a new Welcome thread and we will have some very strict rules about the # 4 thread. So be sure and read the first post. Closing this thread in a bit.

I WOULD LIKE TO PUBLICLY STATE THAT LILBET DID NOT RECEIVE A 4 POINT TIME OUT, DID NOT KNOW SHE/HE HAD ANY POINTS AND THE TIMEOUT LILBET RECEIVED WAS NOT HER/HIS FAULT. IT WAS MINE 100 PERCENT. LILBET DID NOTHING WRONG AND HAS NOT VIOLATED TERMS OF SERVICE. IT IS ALL ON ME. MY APOLOGIES.
TRICIA

PS. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY WARNING POINTS YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND A MESSAGE TO A MODERATOR. THAT IS HOW THE SYSTEM IS SET UP AND WE CAN'T CHANGE IT. IF YOU ASK A MOD DO NOT EXPECT A TIMELY ANSWER AS MAKING SURE THERE ARE NO PROBLEM AREAS ON THE FORUM IS A MODERATORS FIRST PRIORITY. YOU WILL ALWAYS GET AN ALERT/MESSAGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN POINTS. THAT IS THE BEST WE CAN DO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member