Welcome To Websleuths

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
How about an option to mark all Unread Watched Threads as Read? I have thousands of Watched Threads, and they are all showing Unread. It would take forever to click on them all.

At the top of the page in the left corner there is "mark forums read". Clicking on that reset all my watched threads so I didn't have to click on every single one.

LOL. I just found a new section-- click on "members" on the orange bar at the top and it shows a list of "notable members". Click on "most likes" and you are the top Ana-- you have more likes than Tricia. I'm in 3rd place, lol! Hilarious!

Oh lol OMG! That's hilarious!!!! You are in second place now Gardener :D Ohhhh... this could become sooooo interesting LOL.

I cannot locate the to the top button at the right side at bottom. Nor the watch thread button at top right hand side to add to my list of watched forums. Only the watch thread or unwatch thread option.

I do have a more inexpensive tablet. Could that be the reason?

ETA: I meant the watched forums, adding to watch forums list, I don't seem to have option to do that????????????!!!!

Last edited:
I cannot locate the to the top button at the right side at bottom. Nor the watch thread button at top right hand side to add to my list of watched forums. Only the watch thread or unwatch thread option.

You said that you cannot locate the "watch thread" button but you also said you can only locate the "watch thread" or "unwatch thread" button. I might be confused?

(Also, it does appear that everyone may be seeing things slightly differently depending on what device they are on).

They are working on a to the top button for the mobile and tablet versions. The watch thread button is the one you want to use to mark threads you want to follow. Then you can hit Watched Threads at the top left hand side to see all the forums you are following that have new posts.

I saw a "Delete" after I posted ... I could go back and delete my post now

It's at the bottom :'
Edit Delete Report

It disappeared pretty fast, though

Last edited:
You said that you cannot locate the "watch thread" button but you also said you can only locate the "watch thread" or "unwatch thread" button. I might be confused?

(Also, it does appear that everyone may be seeing things slightly differently depending on what device they are on).

Oopsie!!! Well just used the Edited option. I meant the "Watched Forums". I don't seem to be able to add anything to the "watched forums" as I cannot locate the option to add on top right hand side. Thank you.

How do you find new cases to follow if only a forums page and a watched thread pages exists. I used to click which forums I wanted to subscribe to and could always unsubscribe from specific sub threads. I don’t know how to follow new stories because I can only see a large list of the forums which doesn’t show recent posts or my watches threads, which only has posts on the stories I follow but already know about. Thank you.

How do you find new cases to follow if only a forums page and a watched thread pages exists. I used to click which forums I wanted to subscribe to and could always unsubscribe from specific sub threads. I don’t know how to follow new stories because I can only see a large list of the forums which doesn’t show recent posts or my watches threads, which only has posts on the stories I follow but already know about. Thank you.

Probably the best way is to go to the HOME page and scroll around to find cases. Then you can open one, select "Watch thread" and go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1