Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If my child was missing I'd be on every news station, every radio talk show, and at every vigil letting the world know I was innocent and my child's life was in danger. There are no kidnappers, there was no job, there was no babysitter, and there's no lost cell phone. This game will only come to an end when Casey gets her final eff you in to the entire world and commits suicide. She has no place else to go. She knows she is going to do time even if they find Caylee, which is highly doubtful they do. Then what Tony? Sir, will the family sue you for trying to help them find this child? I spent a lot of time around people like Casey when I did time. She will NEVER come clean. She's too preppy for prision and she is up against the wall. She was much safer in protective custody in a county jail.

Mr. Padilla, thank you for coming back.. One thing I do not understand, is why currently and in the beginning, has this family or Casey, called in Texas Equusearch? They are world class, there does not need to be evidence of death, or anything other than a confirmed Missing person's file number to activate their response by the family. They have found both missing person's alive as well as countless recoveries. If they are really committed to finding Caylee, this would only progress that effort, whether she is alive or not. Would you be willing to recommend that to the family?

I would be willing to make the introduction, but a family member MUST request their asisstance.

As wonderful and successful as they are, I think even Equusearch would need a starting point.

Here's their link: http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Thanks for the reply but to the best of my knowledge, no composite sketch of the person Casey identified as kidnapping her child has been released by LE, the FBI or M. R. B. A. E. Z. and this poor little girl has been missing since @ June 16th. I am truly concerned why everyone is asking the public to help find Caylee (a needle in a haystack) when Casey Anthony knows who took her child and can at least provide enough details for a composite sketch. Why are we wasting valuable time??????

Many of us do not believe that Caylee was murdered, but we do believe there was accident and Casey is covering it up. I really feel that the family and anyone they align themselves with has to believe the kidnap/given away story or they are not welcome. Accidents do happen, and until the public is told otherwise Caylee has not been seen since June 16th. There is no description of who has her, what they are driving. How is the public supposed to help and believe Caylee is alive?

Thanks for the reply but to the best of my knowledge, no composite sketch of the person Casey identified as kidnapping her child has been released by LE, the FBI or M. R. B. A. E. Z. and this poor little girl has been missing since @ June 16th. I am truly concerned why everyone is asking the public to help find Caylee (a needle in a haystack) when Casey Anthony knows who took her child and can at least provide enough details for a composite sketch. Why are we wasting valuable time??????

Casey gave the LE a composite sketch and LE didn't put it out there because she had lied to them sooooooooooooo many times that they didn't want somebody's picture out there who didn't exist. Kinda like Zanny the sitter, ya know? The imaginary sitter she needed...... so she could go to her imaginary job.:rolleyes:

The case did not meet the criteria.

No physical description.

Need to have a car, make and model and more importantly a license plate.
I think there is more criteria but the license plate was the sticking point.

There is reasonable belief by law enforcement an abduction has occurred The abduction is of a child age 17 years or younger
The law-enforcement agency believes the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death
There is enough descriptive information about the victim and abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) computer

Here's the link:
http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/AMBERCriteria_Apr04.pdf

My guess is with all the stories told about the different places, people, etc., none of which checked out after consulting with the F.B.I. law enforcement did not feel there was a purpose.

Normally one would have been issued immediately, and after the F.B.I. consult, at the latest. It seems as if there has to be SOME evidence of a missing child being taken before they can issue an amber alert.

Something is being hidden here by LE and I don't think it is just because they didn't believe Casey.

Have you noticed there has been a ton of press coverage, but NOTHING on Walsh's missing children either? Why has Equisearch has not been called in?

EXCERPT

Sufficient Descriptive Information

For an AMBER Alert to be effective in recovering a missing child, the law enforcement agency must have enough information to believe that an immediate broadcast to the public will enhance the efforts of law enforcement to locate the child and apprehend the suspect. This element requires as much descriptive information as possible about the abducted child and the abduction, as well as descriptive information about the suspect and the suspect’s vehicle. Issuing alerts in the absence of significant information that an abduction has occurred could lead to abuse of the system and ultimately weaken its effectiveness.

source: http://www.amberalert.gov/guidelines.htm

We are trying but we do not control everything. Please understand this. I wish we had the capabilities as other agencies do but we don't. Plus we respect LE and are staying completely out of their way.

Not to mention the fact that Baez is not letting anybody talk to his client! There's a three year old baby missing, but Casey's rights are more important at this time. I understand...........

I'm really not trying to be a smartass here. I just cannot for the life of me figure out why anybody in their right mind would get this woman out of jail knowing she has not ONCE told the truth about anything? What has this world come to? :confused:

I am glad you have an opinion!! I agree that the whole thing smells rotten. But some people in this world are doers, and some people are talkers. I know which one Leonard is. I know which one I am. Which one do you seem to be?

I'm a doer sir. If I lived in Orlando I'd be out there searching for Caylee Marie Anthony in every field, wooded area, and swamp, just like I did when Danielle Van Dam went missing here in San Diego. Incidentely....... we found Danielle Van Dam the day her preditor was charged with murder. Danielle led us to her body and painted a picture for the jury which landed Westerfield on death row in San Quenton. Hopefully Caylee will lead us to her so she can have a proper burial and her family can have some closure.

That's really interesting -- I had no idea. So, really, there's no chance any incarcerated defendant can ever get a truly fair trial since the state is privy to all info shared with an inmate's atty? Any idea why atty visits are all audio and video taped? Really getting an education here...thanks.

When you meet with your attorney it is not video taped or bugged. Jose Baez threw that out there to justify Casey's release. I spent over 100 hours with my attorney's and never once was it video taped or bugged. I spoke openly and so did my attorney's. This all went down in Deland Fla. I highly doubt it's any different in Orlando Fla.. Casey and Baez are paranoid!!! The entire case would be thrown out of court if LE taped an attorney and clients discussions.

I don't think anything is unreasonable. I would hate to think that there is a possiblity of being tried for murder because 2 dogs smelled something. I know I am probably extra positve here but there is a little girls life at stake. I am hopeful she is alive until I am proven wrong. And no politicians have more than enough money to keep themselves out of jail. I.E Enron!!

Tony, has someone rubbed off on you? LOL :waitasec: Put the pizza in the car for 3 weeks; people think because she's a liar, she's a murderer; hate to see someone tried for murder because 2 dogs smelled something. I hate to say it, but that sounds so defense attorneyish -- take every single piece of the puzzle and say, "just because....doesn't mean...."

But it's not one piece here and there; it's the totality of it all. If she's ever charged with murder, it won't be because she's a liar and the dogs got excited over some rotten pizza. There will be far more to it. That, I am positive of.

I would be thrilled beyond measure if Caylee were to be found safe and sound. But, speaking for myself only, it's just about impossible to disregard the totality of the lies, all the humans and dogs detecting decomp, etc. in favor of defense/family scenarios that go way out there -- especially when the stories aren't consistent and nearly all the principles have been dishonest at some point...you know?

Thanks, and I'll quit pestering you now. Hope you and your family enjoy some nice time together! :)

If we disregard other things I've brought to the table... at what point do you think that there might be some truth to the thought that there is another side to this coin?

How can you start others thinking just maybe there is another aspect to things? Talk about tipping the hat ... hehe.... I wish you the best.

When you meet with your attorney it is not video taped or bugged. Jose Baez threw that out there to justify Casey's release. I spent over 100 hours with my attorney's and never once was it video taped or bugged. I spoke openly and so did my attorney's. This all went down in Deland Fla. I highly doubt it's any different in the USA. Casey and Baez are paranoid!!!

Correct! If there were "bugging" going on he would be the first to sue the OCSO. That statement is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Tony--have you honestly regretted bailing Casey out at all or are you still standing by this decision?

When you meet with your attorney it is not video taped or bugged. Jose Baez threw that out there to justify Casey's release. I spent over 100 hours with my attorney's and never once was it video taped or bugged. I spoke openly and so did my attorney's. This all went down in Deland Fla. I highly doubt it's any different in Orlando Fla.. Casey and Baez are paranoid!!! The entire case would be thrown out of court if LE taped an attorney and clients discussions.

I also feel there must be some way for a defendant to have private, non-recorded time with their attorney; otherwise, there wouldn't be a snowball's chance in hell of prevailing at trial when LE (even if they can't use what they hear in court) would certainly glean info to craft their strategy and have a very unfair advantage at trial.

Tony...are we talking about the same thing here? Were you maybe referring to a different type of meeting or something?

BTW, Deb...much respect to you for how you handled your situation, and tyvm for helping find little Danielle! :blowkiss:

Tony, what do you think of this scenario....Truthfully...Good or Bad won't hurt my feelings!LOL
Bringing over from another thread,,

That would explain the TP connection. There is a lot of money being spent on security. This guy is not doing this for publicty. Heck, this is negative publicity reading a lot of the threads on this site. The five names. Amy, Ricardo, Tony, JP and who was the last one? He threw them out there as either warnings or decoys.

Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Zanny, Cindy, George, Lee, the neighbors, the media, numerous myspace friends, the DJ, the tow truck driver, the door man at the bar, the bartender, you, and me are all Casey's victims. PERIOD!!! Nobody else is involved. She would have snitched the day she was strip searched if anybody had anything to do with her crime. :bang:

If you find your post missing, it has been moved to Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla)

We have asked numerous times to keep this thread for questions to Tony only (not to each other...not your whole 3 paragraph theory and, then asking his opinion. ) NO DISCUSSION, QUESTIONS ONLY.

The thread Welcome Tony Padilla is for discussions, if Tony wants to come get in lengthy discussion on your theories, he knows how to get there.

QUESTIONS ONLY HERE.

PLEASE......THANK YOU.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3