Welcome Tony Padilla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I'm asking I have a friend that OWNS 4 Bail Bond Companies! If you do not own one in florida it's out of your jurisdiction so which company are you working with? Thanks!

Everybody has an opinion as to stay out of the case. The most beautiful thing about this country is that we are allowed to speak out on our opinions. But I will put this question to you; nothing has worked so far so why not try something else? If I feel that what we are doing will hinder anyhing about the case or locating Caylee then I am out and will NOT post the bond. I will be talking with law enforcement when I arrive Monday and will make a determination as to what is in the best interest for Caylee not Casey!

Not everybody Tony, not everybody. There are a few of us here who have an open mind and who are willing to wait and see what happens. Although keeping up hope is hard, we are hoping. Although not condemning ahead of time, we are willing to wait for the TRUTH. Same as you. We are willing to wait to make a determination based on what proof, evidence, etc. is still to come.

Not everybody Tony, not everybody. There are a few of us here who have an open mind and who are willing to wait and see what happens. Although keeping up hope is hard, we are hoping. Although not condemning ahead of time, we are willing to wait for the TRUTH. Same as you. We are willing to wait to make a determination based on what proof, evidence, etc. is still to come.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have my own opinion about the motives at play here for all but one, and that confuses me no end. Baez, her lawyer. I can't reconcile myself to the fact that he is agreeable and is in on this "new plan". No lawyer worth his salt would agree to let two strangers take over her questioning when he won't even agree to her talking to her family. It could severely jeopardize his case. And on the other hand, if they are bound by secrecy as to what she says and tells them (which I'm convinced will be more lies) how is that not obstructing justice since they are not her lawyers? Maybe my understanding of the rules on this is flawed, if so someone please set me straight on how it works. Thanks.

Tony, what do you think about the cadaver dogs and the smell of the dead body in her trunk?

Do you believe that it was pizza?

Remember we did not "inject ourselves" into the case. Leonard was sought out. As to why I cannot answer. Leonard deals with liars everyday. He has to sort out the garbage as to what comes out of their mouths all the time. He is very good at getting results and I will say this, if my daughter was missing I would rather have Leonard looking for her rather than anybody and I mean anybody. As for me joining I saw what BS was coming from this sight and I thought this would be a decent forum to state my opinions and the truth.

Ya'll could have said "no thank you".. But now that you did accept to enter this mess, ....why?

Casey needs to be in jail not with her favorite pillow and blankie.:banghead:
I'll bet Caylee wants her favorite blankie. I'll bet Casey doesn't give a da^n.

IMO means In My Opinion

Please excuse me for quoting my own post, but I find it interesting that Paladine is so vocal about his or her criticizm of Tony Padilla, but won't respond to my question about his or her motives.

Susan

WHO am I? That's a CRAZY question...I am me, of course. :)

Maybe because while she's in jail, she can't kill herself? You say that you'll have someone with her 24/7, but your greatest fear is her killing herself.

If she commits suicide, then Caylee won't be found. That certainly seems like a hindrance in this case to me.

(And to the couple of people scolding me, I'm not going to adjust my beliefs in this case nor my behavior in this forum just because a person who's interjected himself into the Anthony 3-ring circus shows up in this forum. It'd be nice to see him admit that, yes, he and his uncle are doing this for publicity. I'm not being rude or argumentative, so please quit net nannying me.)

I sincerely apologize if I sounded net-nannyish... lol I am all for expressing disagreement--I was just saying that some of the one-liner insults were sounding more rude than debate. Reading over what I said, it does sound rather prudish!

Lisha

ok everyone let's take a breather and slow down. Tony has been kind enough to join websleuths and to answer questions. There will be NO bashing of him, he will respect you all and your opinions and theories just as you all will respect his. I don't want to be the bad guy here but let's all respect one another and learn from one another.If I have to delete post because of someone being rude i will not post warnings your posting privileges will just be suspended.
Thank you all,
windchime

Thank you Windchime. :)

The police have not even gotten the DNA back yet! Give it some time, buddy...if Casey can wait 30 days to report Caylee missing, surely we can give the police/scientists some time to do their work?...We live in a fast-food society, we want it NOW...life isn't like that, sometimes...

Please let LE enforcement do their jobs; it has been difficult enough with the media circus and constant interfering from the family.

With all due respect, your presence is exacerbating the circus that this case has become.

Casey Anthony should stay where she is and cooperate with authorities. She should not be "bailed" out to continue her games. I do not see any reason to believe that you or your Uncle are any more capable of getting her to tell the truth than highly trained FBI Agents and Detectives.

Please explain.

Thank you

Thanks AlishaGal for the words of encouragement. As for flight arrival time and information like that I have never said when I will be there nor will I. Leonard will be there some time tomorrow. I will be following at a later time. As for the TV shows I was extremely upset today being on the Fox show today. That host Jamie Colby was pathetic!! I agreed to be on the show only if we could speak about certain issues regarding the bail, it's purpose, and our true intentions. None of that ever were addressed and I was very upset about that. Greta though was very nice and she really wanted me to be on the show even though I really did not want to. Trust me when I say that I will more than likely not be on anymore!!

Ya'll could have said "no thank you".. But now that you did accept to enter this mess, ....why?

Casey needs to be in jail not with her favorite pillow and blankie.:banghead:
I'll bet Caylee wants her favorite blankie. I'll bet Casey doesn't give a da^n.

IMO means In My Opinion

Behind you 100%, FWIW.

I am vocal because I stand for what I believe. I don't say one thing in front of people and another behind their back...I posted MUCH info on Padilla and Garrison earlier today on a general discussion thread, I'm not two-faced...I don't get all star struck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver