Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to ask again, but where is the house they're showing on the live feed? Kmbc liveblog says they're searching a well in the backyard of Irwins' neighbors, then later says they're also searching a well at the Brighton adress. Is the video the Brighton house, then? :confused:

Are there really 2 searches going on, or is the well at the vacant house?

The confusion is in that the wells today are not the same as the old wells. Think of a manhole cover or a little larger. But the well would be much much deeper in most cases. It was opened up until they reached water level form underground streams. Most of these wells are abandoned because they didn't have the proper safeguards and didn't provide quality drinking water.

Today when a well is dug there are all kinds of water safety tests on it to be sure the water is safe to drink.

Manhole cover or bigger and deep cavern and that is what they have apparently found.

Todays wells use a large diameter pipe, stick up from the ground and are capped!

3h2azen

It looks like there is plenty of room to crawl under that deck to dipose of something in the well, praying that something is found there to help this case, just not the baby .....

If a baby was in a well for 7 days at Missouri temperature, they would be able to smell the decomp from a looooooooong distance....???

Even in warm temps, well water can be ice cold. I know my Grandmothers was. :crazy:

If they need to rip up the deck to get to the well, how would someone have put something into it?

Are there really 2 searches going on, or is the well at the vacant house?

not sure.... but it really seems to me that there is only one search going on behind the vacant house:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I'm sitting here crying. I can't help it. I just feel like this was a break in the case (evidence or confession or serious slip of the tongue) that lead them here. Not a routine search. I so hope I am wrong....

Crying, too. Little bursts of reality are hitting me vs that constant hope that she's okay.

Oh no wells can be 300 feet deep? Thanks Mysticrose!

when I lived in North Carolina, many a moon ago..

I had well water..

the first well had dried up after a yr of living there..It was a boarded well...25 feet deep..

we then got people out to drill us a well...the drilled well, the new well was 165 feet deep..

Gee, on pins and needles now....worried about Lisa...precious baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member