Were Caylee's Remains Moved?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How did the Body Get placed in the Woods near the A's?

• KC acted alone and put her body there?

Votes: 230 92.0%
  • Someone in the A's moved the Body there?

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • Jose had the Body Moved there?

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Some other person outside the A's, Jose, private Investiagtors put the body there?

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And, of course, if the question was did you see a body the answer WOULD be no because there was no body visible at the time because her remains outside the bag were scattered. What was inside the bag was underwater. The critical time to find a body was 31 days. jmo

Wow. I read it was a large area, but wow, that map really shows what a huge area she was spread over. Yeah, one look at a map like that, I bet those supposed TES witnesses will change their tune...

Yes, poor Caylee was all over the place. DC was more than likely stepping on her little bones as he searched for her in November 2008. It disgusts me!

I do not believe these searchers realized that they were no longer searching for the beautiful little toddler they seen pictures of. Even if they were prepared to search for a skeleton, I do not believe they ever imagined that she would be spread out the way she was. They may have been in the exact spot of some of her bones, but how would they be able to see them with all the leaves, dirt and garbage? We're not talking about adult sized bones. Caylee was only 2-years-old... almost 3-years-old... her bones were tiny.

I am satisfied with the evidence that proves that Caylee had been out in those woods for 4-6 months due to root growth. I am satisfied that there is video of DC searching those woods obviously looking for what only the killer would know... Caylee's body in black trash bags. Trash bags that came from the Anthony home. Duct tape that came from the Anthony home and a laundry bag that came from the Anthony home.

Looking closer at the crime scene map that you posted, it does say that a Pink Blanket was found with her.

I also remember seeing pictures of Caylee on a pink flowered beach towel, and, I "think" pictures of the same thing collected from the remains site, IMO.
So, I wonder if the pink blanket and pink towell are one in the same?

And, of course, if the question was did you see a body the answer WOULD be no because there was no body visible at the time because her remains outside the bag were scattered. What was inside the bag was underwater. The critical time to find a body was 31 days. jmo

You make an interesting, and, strong point, in your referance to the 31 critical days ~

IMO, within a day or two of Caylee being left here, she was already being scattered by the animals.

By the time Caylee was reported missing, she was already "gone", and if you weren't well prepared and briefed for what you were REALLY looking for, a person would assume that they were looking for an intact body.
So, even if, as other's have pointed out a person really was in those woods, HOW would they have "seen" her, unless they too came upon a leg bone, or an arm bone, etc?

The defense team can keep "looking" also.
Cause just like their new witness's, they don't have anything.

Lola ~ I'm not sure about the pink blanket, but, her Winny the Pooh blanket was with her I'm pretty sure.

The reason I am asking is because DC found the pink blanket in that video. So that would prove that Caylee was there in November 2008. The blanket was extremely dirty and torn... proving that it had been out there for a while.

I've also watched the DC video thousands of times. I do believe that the camera catches a glimpse of the laundry bag at 5:43. Right before it cuts off to the next day. At 5:27-5:29 it looks like you can see the beige like fabric underneath three pavers with a lot of plant growth, leaves and twigs around it... but then at 5:43 it looks like the pavers and debris had been moved slightly and you get a better look at the beige-like fabric.

It seems like it could be the laundry bag based on the map and him finding the pink blanket right before we get that quick glimpse of what I believe is the laundry bag?

I could be wrong?

I don't know how to post the video, but I can bump the thread where the video is at if you want?

Oh, you are so right !
I do remember DC picking up that pink blanket, inbetween his fingers, with a kind of "eww" act about it, then dropping it.

I'm gonna have to go back and rewatch that video ~ Thanks ~!

I guess Casey didn't realize that the animals would have gotton to Caylee either....or she would have told "whoever" it was that had the info, more.

That they weren't ONLY looking for garbage bags, but also the blankets, the laundry hamper, etc.

Oh, you are so right !
I do remember DC picking up that pink blanket, inbetween his fingers, with a kind of "eww" act about it, then dropping it.

I guess Casey didn't realize that the animals would have gotton to Caylee either....or she would have told "whoever" it was that had the info, more.

That they weren't ONLY looking for garbage bags, but also the blankets, the laundry hamper, etc.

Speaking of DC. Have we seen his entire depo? I remember it being postponed a number of times and his lawyer having several motions about him being deposed. I've just completely forgot if his depo was ever finished and if we've seen the entire thing?

Speaking of DC. Have we seen his entire depo? I remember it being postponed a number of times and his lawyer having several motions about him being deposed. I've just completely forgot if his depo was ever finished and if we've seen the entire thing?

We believe that the State went ahead and did an investigative interview with DC in December 2008. He was put on the State's witness list in March 2009. We won't know what was said in that investigative interview unless the State requests a copy of the transcript which would then make it subject to the discovery laws... I hope I have this right?

DC still remains a big mystery and it drives me crazy!!

You make an interesting, and, strong point, in your referance to the 31 critical days ~

IMO, within a day or two of Caylee being left here, she was already being scattered by the animals.

By the time Caylee was reported missing, she was already "gone", and if you weren't well prepared and briefed for what you were REALLY looking for, a person would assume that they were looking for an intact body.
So, even if, as other's have pointed out a person really was in those woods, HOW would they have "seen" her, unless they too came upon a leg bone, or an arm bone, etc?

The defense team can keep "looking" also.
Cause just like their new witness's, they don't have anything.

BBM - Exactly, the reason Caylee was so spread out over the area - is the scavengers that found her little body. Had she been placed there later, while the lot was under water, there would be less scavenging. If she was placed there 4 months after she was last seen in June, her bones would have remained in the location of (or near) the bags - no decomp would mean no scavenging - unless her body were somehow preserved (in a freezer?).

Is that something the defense really wants to try? ICA left her baby in a freezer, until a family member decided to move her from there to a trash filled lot. And whichever family member (or close FOA) was smart enough to set up plant growth in such a way that made it appear the remains had been there 6 months? Absolute genius! Would a jury really go for that scenario? I know I wouldn't.

Would she have been completely skeletonized by Dec 11 if she had been placed in a pool of water after Oct 14 - remained under water until late November, then found a few weeks later? 2008 was a particularly cold and wet late fall - early winter. I'm pretty sure alternatives besides June were thoroughly looked at by LE and the state (just like they ruled out pizza smelling of decomp).

I realize it's their job to make ICA look "not guilty" but until they find a believable alternative - they're pretty much stuck with what they have, ICA was the last person to see Caylee, her little body began decomposing in the car ICA drove - she was found surrounded by belongings from the A compound, right down the street. Good luck with that Team ICA!

We believe that the State went ahead and did an investigative interview with DC in December 2008. He was put on the State's witness list in March 2009. We won't know what was said in that investigative interview unless the State requests a copy of the transcript which would then make it subject to the discovery laws... I hope I have this right?

DC still remains a big mystery and it drives me crazy!!

I think you are correct Lola ~

And, I can hardly wait for that man to take the stand....I want to know what he was digging and looking for at that empty home !!!!

Was Caylee there first.........then taken to those woods?
And if so, what was left behind at that home that he would have had to have gone back for????
Cause he was doing some serious digging and looking, IMO.

Oh, you are so right !

I don't think Casey cared enough to worry about the animals getting to her. Out of sight , out of mind. IMO of course!

I don't think Casey cared enough to worry about the animals getting to her. Out of sight , out of mind. IMO of course!

Recently read that KC told one of her "roomies" the day the body was found that they found remains with a blanket. The blanket information had not been released to the public. This should put her in solid with the jury.

Caylee's remains were not frozen. This was already confirmed by one of our experts on another thread. They would have been able to tell during the autopsy by looking at her bones. Can't find the thread but this was well talked about last year around this time. Plus it would not make any sense. A nameless, faceless person who has plenty of room in their freezer for a child's body and KC wants to protect this person. Never going to get off the ground. And it's not like KC took out the ice pops and chicken nuggets from her parents freezer to make room. lol jmo

No, she didn't care ~ and she didn't know that these animals would have come to her rescue, so to speak.

I firmly believe, that within a couple od days of Caylee being left there, that all kinds of animals had had their way and fill of her tiny body.

With it being in early summer, animals would have been feeding their young, so there would have been more of an animal population in those woods at that time.

From my experience of when our son lived in central Florida, there are all kinds of wild animals that most people don't realize are lving there.
Aside from raccoons, opposums, badgers, the gators {though I have not heard any neighbors comment on any gators being around there}; there are also wild boars, panthers, and, even bobcats.
Our son and wife had a female bobcat nest under their bedroom window one year and raise her young there for a few months.
They lived in a gated, golf club area, with lots of waterways and ponds, etc.

So, IMO, within a couple of days, parts of Caylee had already been fought over, and drug off to the "safety" of den areas or safe places, away from other foraging animals so that they could eat in peace.
The map clearly shows that of the remains area and where each peice was found.

And, she was not yet 3yrs old - Not more than probably, what, 40lbs if you give an extra poundage ~
That is not much of a meal for numerous animals and their young once they got ahold of her. {sorry for the visual and being so graphic}
And, certainly, what the animals didn't manage to drag off, the insects and bugs stayed put with what they already had and took care of the rest in little time also.

Recently read that KC told one of her "roomies" the day the body was found that they found remains with a blanket. The blanket information had not been released to the public. This should put her in solid with the jury.

FWIW, some of our members went through the detailed timeline on when the remains were discovered, when Jose was contacted & went to the jail and when the alleged blanket comment surfaced. IIRC, it was shown that IF Casey had made a comment about the blanket there was a plausible path of communication for her to have learned about it vs. her being in a position to make the statement solely because she had prior knowledge. IIRC, AZLawyer did much of the detailed work on that.

It was the "Psychic Investigator's" that felt this was the area of Caylee's remains. The rain/water flow moved her remains.

It was the "Psychic Investigator's" that felt this was the area of Caylee's remains. The rain/water flow moved her remains.

There was never any mention of a psychic telling DC to be slashing through black trash bags. All DC ever mentioned to LE was that the psychic told him to look for three pavers. So, I have to question why DC was slashing through black trash bags and only black trash bags?

I have to also question why Cindy would lie in her State deposition that she had no idea that DC was out in those woods until after Caylee was found when her own son tells the SA, in his deposition, that Cindy DID know that DC searched those woods prior to December 11th, 2008. Why would Cindy feel the need to lie about it? She blurted out that she had "people" search that area for Caylee to LE when they served a search warrant on her home, but then in her deposition with M&M, she tells them that LE would be lying if they said she said that.

I would also have to question why DC would go as far to pick up a pink baby blanket and not immediately call LE if it was simply just a "psychic tip?" What would have been so hard about explaining to LE that he had gotten this tip and he just felt that he had to check it out... when he got out there, he found the baby blanket and he would feel safer knowing that he wasn't stepping on or destroying possible evidence if Caylee was in fact in those woods? He was so intriqued by this one tip that he went back three times! He was so freaked out by the whole thing... yet, he still didn't call LE?

Rain/water flow may have contributed to Caylee's remains being moved, but I believe it had a lot more to do with animals getting a hold of this poor babies body before it was completely skeletonized.

MOO

ETA: I would also question why DC was searching that area, claiming it was a teenage hangout, when the teenage hangout was on the other side of the road behind the school?

I disagree....

"Psychics" knew that Caylee was there...under water.

Before I knew of the "psychic's location"...I also felt this was the area.

Oh, only had I searched there.......

I have to tell you reading those emails between the psychic and DC I am very skeptical about the psychics. I believe CA knew exactly where the body was or why would DC tell JB and then make a statement that JB told him not to call the police if he found the body. Something very fishy here. Also when they found the remains CA told LE she had sent her people down in that area to look in November and they found nothing. Plus I don't think there was anything in those emails that pointed to that area specifically. Only the psychic stating she had a phone conversation with DC. And didn't the psychic state on NG that DC actually found the body and freaked out. Well we know it wasn't while Hoover was filming. Fishy, very fishy.

Is there anyone on this team that tells the truth?

I disagree....

"Psychics" knew that Caylee was there...under water.

Before I knew of the "psychic's location"...I also felt this was the area.

Oh, only had I searched there.......

We will agree to disagree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking