Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are just so many things that day that are a mystery of course... However SOOOOO many more things that had to go just perfectly right for her to not get caught or seen at all. I think something is up for sure with TH but not sure she's the only one that knows what happened that day.

Right. In an hour and half time frame, how can a person hide something so well that no one can find it.

If, how would Terri know that they would screw up the attendance for that morning? If she left the school with him, she would maybe know that she had an hour.... So SAY something happens in that hour, and lets say attendance went right, she would get a call, on her cell about Kyron not being there. Then rush back to school. If the attendance was done right, things would be different. So all in all, she would of had an hour, to pull this off, get back to school, and look normal... This is not a theory but a question.... Who would risk an hour??

This is part of what has me so confused about TH having done this. If he was really at school that morning (which it appears he was) then it does not make sense to me that TH did it.

She would have had to planned to do it (not an accident) since she would have deliberately brought him to school and taken him away and she would have been taking a chance that someone saw her leave with him and/or as you mention she would have to assume that someone would notice he was gone and she would be notified fairly quickly leaving little time.

If the situation pointed to covering up an accident or a moment of rage then I'd find her guilt much more believable. It's harder to believe she cold bloodedly planned to take him to school and then plan to leave with him and very quickly kill him and dispose of body and carry on. It's also very risky to plan/think that no one would see her leave the school with him during such a busy time.

This is part of what has me so confused about TH having done this. If he was really at school that morning (which it appears he was) then it does not make sense to me that TH did it.

She would have had to planned to do it (not an accident) since she would have deliberately brought him to school and taken him away and she would have been taking a chance that someone saw her leave with him and/or as you mention she would have to assume that someone would notice he was gone and she would be notified fairly quickly leaving little time.

If the situation pointed to covering up an accident or a moment of rage then I'd find her guilt much more believable. It's harder to believe she cold bloodedly planned to take him to school and then plan to leave with him and very quickly kill him and dispose of body and carry on. It's also very risky to plan/think that no one would see her leave the school with him during such a busy time.

I agree, so many things could have possible went wrong. It would be a huge risky move... However, it is a big risky move that worked for someone that's for sure, because Kyron is not home with his family!

If, how would Terri know that they would screw up the attendance for that morning? If she left the school with him, she would maybe know that she had an hour.... So SAY something happens in that hour, and lets say attendance went right, she would get a call, on her cell about Kyron not being there. Then rush back to school. If the attendance was done right, things would be different. So all in all, she would of had an hour, to pull this off, get back to school, and look normal... This is not a theory but a question.... Who would risk an hour??

I don't have an answer for you.But, if this case ever goes to trial,that will be the defense's argument, IMO. Logistics and the time frame would not seem to point to TH alone....

All JMO

IMO it would have been easier for Terri to make him disappear on a day that he road the bus. In my mind putting him on the bus and then going to the school and picking him up when he got off the bus before he went in to the school would have made a better alibi and would be no more risky that taking him into the school and leaving with him without anyone seeing her. The driver would have seen him along with other kids and she would have been at home afaak. The only trail would have been getting him to the truck and K9 would only be able to tell them that he got into a vehicle.

ETA also I wanted to add that I agree with Tuppence. TH really had to have planned in advance and it would have been a very risky plan!

I still don't think it have to have been planned. It could have been but if TH is responsible she also could have hurt Kyron in a fit of anger. It could have happened at home or maybe they went to Sauvie Island for some kind of an outing after they left school.

Them leaving the school unnoticed could have just been a coincidence that worked fortuitously for TH after the fact. She then went back home and uploaded the photos of Kyron and his friend Ks in front of each of their science projects in order to make it seem like it was just a normal day in her life. I think the fact that she uploaded the pic of Ks too means that she was trying to make everything look normal, if she was responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

She then went back home and uploaded the photos of Kyron and his friend Ks in front of each of their science projects in order to make it seem like it was just a normal day in her life. I think the fact that she uploaded the pic of Ks too means that she was trying to make everything look normal, if she was responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

What kind of human being, who had cared for Kyron for so many years, could possibly look normal (no matter how hard she tried) after she had killed or otherwise made him disappear?

Unless something is terribly wrong with Terri, if it had been a true accident and she had hidden the body so she wouldn't have to face the consequences, she could not have appeared to be normal. If she had killed or otherwise disposed of Kyron, she could not have appeared to be normal. This is a boy she knew and took care of on a full time basis for years. I don't think anyone with an emotional investment in that relationship could carry it off.

There wasn't much time between Kyron's disappearance and when the school bus arrived. Perhaps she wasn't in significant contact with other people between those two times, so she could carry it off. (Even when Kaine was home, he could have been working in his home office, while she was elsewhere in the house.) Afterward, her responses could be chalked up to shock, fear, misplaced guilt.

Maybe what happened over the past month was that Kaine looked back and saw lots of abnormal responses and behaviors over time, to add to what he observes now that the initial shock has worn off. He may have talked this over with Desiree and her husband. They may have thought of some times when Kyron said things or reacted in a way that was unusual, as a result of SM's treatment of him.

Taken alone, each instance could be explained away. Taken together as a pattern, a picture of evil emerges. Terri is outed as a psychopath or sociopath.

This is mere speculation, and only my opinion.

Also, this is one speculation about one person. Without more info from LE, everyone with access to Kyron (including strangers) is equally suspect, AFAIK. I do think that the three other parents have been "cleared" because they have strong alibis. If the other three were at work and around other people, for instance, that only leaves one parent-suspect who was running around unleashed.

RC

In the 2pm Presser from the Multnomah County Sheriff, it was confirmed that both Kyron and TH were seen at the school that morning.

He was asked the question point blank and he said yes.

As to whether or not they left together he said "No Comment'.

PS: We have a thread on the presser and I'll grab the link.

I don't know about Skyline, but my sons' school has an automated call system. When they are absent we don't get a call until late in the day, even as late as 4:30. I've even remarked to my friends that it is a bad system, because if a child goes missing before the bell, the parents would get such late notice. Terrible system in my opinion.

Ok I found the picture of him at the science fair.

Can someone please tell me where the cut out picture came from and why it is made to look like Kyron's picture? Clearly whoever began circulating this image is sending misinformation purposely as they cut out a shape similar to his shape in the regular picture. See attached.

Sorry if this has been discussed but in this picture, I see an outline of his shadow, which would be why it is thought that this was photoshoped. (does this make any sense?)

I've been hoping to see more sleuthing about the pic of Kyron at the science fair. In the beginning, someone here noticed the date in the pic was on Thursday. I hope someone wants to start a thread about whether Kyron was even at Skyline for sure or not. I know there are a couple of witnesses, but I have a lot of questions and comments about the issue. And I probably could have started a thread about it by now, huh? :waitasec:

I've been hoping to see more sleuthing about the pic of Kyron at the science fair. In the beginning, someone here noticed the date in the pic was on Thursday. I hope someone wants to start a thread about whether Kyron was even at Skyline for sure or not. I know there are a couple of witnesses, but I have a lot of questions and comments about the issue. And I probably could have started a thread about it by now, huh? :waitasec:

I read somewhere recently that it was confirmed that the pic was taken Friday...I have NO idea what thread that was on but I'm sure I read it...

Are you saying I can now talk about the fact that the pic of kyron was in a series of pics terri uploaded the day before, Thursday? When I mentioned it early on, I spent a week watching bad tv. I found it odd then, odd now.

]Are you saying I can now talk about the fact that the pic of kyron was in a series of pics terri uploaded the day before, Thursday? When I mentioned it early on, I spent a week watching bad tv. I found it odd then, odd now.[/QUOTE]

BBM FACT??? Not snippy I just wanna know?

You can talk about the FB pics. if you link to posts here at WS before Terri's FB went private. You are free to discuss this on another thread. I think we have a thread already on whether or not Kyron was at school Friday. Please search the threads before starting a new one.

In one of the case reviews, I noted where LE said they "knew for a fact" that the picture was taken Friday morning at the SF. I will hunt that down in just a bit.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5570090&postcount=5"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5570090&postcount=5[/ame]

BBM. I started this thread on 6/21 ;)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107366"]Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back