WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I am going to be really upset if there are no fingerprints on that tape.
Casey wasn't smart enough to put tape on Caylee without getting her prints somewhere, either in the bag, or on that tape!
I'm praying now..This really needs to be a slam dunk. I want her to be forced to understand that no matter what, she cannot be defended for what she done! I want her to confess and go ahead and be sentenced for what she done..
Waaahh..Waaahh...Waaahhh..
And I want it done today!!:mad:

:clap: Me, too!!

I posted this earlier in the thread but will again for those that missed it. This is an article about one of the defense experts.

http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1419288

Here's an important (imo) quote from the article, emphasis mine:

"He doesn't judge the accused when he's involved in either side of a case, he said, and he doesn't go in and "find the smoking gun. Sometimes it doesn't exist, and in fact it rarely does."

And I'll again add that imo, there will be the equivalent of a smoking gun in this case, if the reports are anywhere near true. Remember, WESH reported "overwhelming" evidence of guilt.

Blink(oncrime) has quoted a source on her blog saying there are fingerprints of Caseys on the tape...

Sorry, if this is a repeat...I haven't read alll the way back...

Well now I am glad I did not start my cartwheels early! I agree with the poster who said every doc dump is 'not good news for the defense'. I think the documents are going to be informative, but I am not sure we are going to see anything that is even close to a 'smoking gun'. This forum has done so much investigating, cross referencing info, tracking down pings, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the info in the documents are things that WS people already know, they just haven't seen official proof of it yet. Having said that, I am hoping there is 'something' that jumps right out because I want as much damning evidence as possible for the trial.

Well said Mac...plugging back down to earth:banghead: When am i gonna learn?? You have to read the media... writing the media...Then form an oppinion!

Man...I hope her prints are all over Everything! forget the duct tape....:)

Blink(oncrime) has quoted a source on her blog saying there are fingerprints of Caseys on the tape...

Sorry, if this is a repeat...I haven't read alll the way back...

We miss Blink! Is it the same one and do you have a link to her blog?

nm; found it: http://.com/

from Wesh media thread:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state released over 1,100 pages of evidence to Casey Anthony’s defense team on Monday.

According to a source close to the investigation, test results from the FBI crime lab on the duct tape found on slain toddler Caylee Anthony's skull are in that new batch of evidence.

When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."

Very carefully worded, don't you think. If no fingerprints, there are still lots of other ways to link, palmprints, saliva/DNA, etc ....

Don't read too much into the wording from the source. No, they wouldn't necessarily come right out and say fingerprints.

If Keating is a good reporter and the source reluctant, he probably asked about the fingerprints on the duct tape 16 different ways until the source finally said the least he or she could - that it isn't good news for the defense.

We miss Blink! Is it the same one and do you have a link to her blog?

Yes and yes...:) I remember her, too. She was here when I was a newbie...even more newbie than now...lol...believe it or not...;)

http://.com/2009/02/16/casey-anthon...are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#comments

Yes and yes...:) I remember her, too. She was here when I was a newbie...even more newbie than now...lol...believe it or not...;)

http://.com/2009/02/16/casey-anthon...are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/#comments

Thanks much!! Couldn't wait and already googled. Glad to know she's still being productive!

I hope they found numerous clean and clear fingerprints along with some saliva and throw in a hair.

That would make my year. How will they spin it then? Police tampering at the crime scene?

I have always believed the big hoopla JB made during the crime scene "excavation" was in part to later say the reason he wasn't allowed on the crime scene was because they were tampering with evidence.

As I just posted on the astrology thread, Blink has dug out a lot of info on this case long before media reported it. I believe her. She hasn't been wrong yet, that I've seen.

She's also reporting that MN was filing complaint with the bar re: JB -TB/GC and that may have caused the tummy troubles.

According to the artical in the media thread they did not find her fingerprints.

so local 6 is now saying her prints are NOT on the tape. what on earth is the truth?

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this link!!! I have been looking for it!:blowkiss:

I feel there is going to be very compelling evidence in this doc. dup! Fingerprints or no fingerprints, the evidence will be damning for KC. JB must have been overcome when he heard or read the evidence in these reports. He knows he is way "over his head". He will never allow her to plea because his credibility will go down the tubes as a "hot shot, high powered, criminal attorney whose expertise demands high pay.

I wonder the outcome would have been, immediately upon Caylees death, if KC had called 911 and reported a "accident", drowning? She could have beat this whole thing?? maybe??? But, then again, if she had, she would have had to give up partying at Fusion and her BF for a short period of time.

I pray that her "goose is cooked" with all the evidece and her "dream team" is unable to spin this one out! What does worry me is that just 1 juror.... reason being, look at the number of people sending her $ for her treats!

I hope this hasn't gone O/T.... just have to rant ocasionally..

Everyone, fellow WS sisters and brothers, ya'll have a blessed day...

All media reports indicate that her fingerprints were not found on the duct tape and they also did not find the roll of duct tape inside the house or car.

so local 6 is now saying her prints are NOT on the tape. what on earth is the truth?

It's gonna be a looooong couple of days waiting for the doc dump.... but that's the only way we'll know one way or the other about the prints..

WESH 2/16 said:
When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."

Why would the inside source need to be so cryptic? Why not just come right out and say her fingerprints were found on the duct tape? Leaks don't need to have the same double-speak that is common in public statements.

I'll take the unpopular 'sucker bet' for this one. I'll wager that no recoverable fingerprints were found on the tape. That could count as not good news for the defense (because 'nanny fingerprints' were not found).

Okay, you can tell me I'm nuts. This can mean nothing other than that KC's fingerprints were on the duct tape. Go ahead.

ClickOrlando 2/17 said:
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources told Local 6 News Monday that no fingerprints were located on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull of Caylee Anthony.

Was my prediction correct? No fingerprints on the duct tape?

doesn't matter. crime labs = tainted inexperienced unproffesional. she gets off with time served. :crazy:

Casey's hair, dna from saliva (tape ripping with teeth), cut marks on tape match knife found in KC vehicle,

or has anyone thought about the possibility that KC signed the duct tape with a Sharpie or something. They could have her on the handwriting analysis. Most likely not probable but possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt