WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blink's source is from the courthouse, not LP.

I guess we will know of a certainty whom is right or wrong as soon as we get those dad-blamed documents!:banghead::banghead:

What if they BOTH have the same source and the source is wrong? :eek:

Sources say...a source says...I'll wait and read the docs. Sources close to the investigation could be anyone, and showing a picture of GA and CA next to the article doesn't bolster my confidence in the source of the sources. Did that make sense?

Sources say...a source says...I'll wait and read the docs. Sources close to the investigation could be anyone, and showing a picture of GA and CA next to the article doesn't bolster my confidence in the source of the sources. Did that make sense?

absolutely, lancelot :rolleyes:

Having suffered over-exposure to Anthony-speak, I am sad to say that I understood perfectly!:bang:

What you just discribed wouldnt be considered a accident in the eyes of the law. You dont just put tape on your childs mouth and say whoops I meant to just quite her up. Even if KC cracked and decided to end Caylee life in the last 30 seconds of Caylee life thats still concerned premeditation. And putting duct tape on a 2year old would cover their mouth and nose wouldnt take a rocket scientist to know that. KC may be young but she isnt brain dead.KC knew exactly what she was doing and it wasnt a accident the tape ended up on Caylee mouth.

Even forgetting the premeditation, putting duct tape over your child's mouth is assault and battery, and aggravated child abuse - and a good prosecutor could say attempted murder. Under the Capital Murder statutes, if someone dies during the commission of a felony - its the crime of "felony murder" and is prosecuted as Murder 1/DP eligible.

So she can't argue "I only meant to tape duct tape over her mouth, I was going to take it off" - because the average person should know that is suffocation and likely to kill a child. There's no innocent explanation for putting DUCT TAPE especially - if it was scotch tape or even masking tape that could easily come off...MAYBE she could argue. But everyone knows how sticky and strong duct tape is. IMO

absolutely, lancelot :rolleyes:

Whew! It sounds good in my head, but sometimes it comes out all wonky...
:bigstick:
Verily, I say unto the guardians of the docs.
Forsooth, my thirst for knowledge is nigh relentless. :pcguru:
My kingdom for a doc dump!
:Crown:

Yes, it absolutely made sense!:)

Having suffered over-exposure to Anthony-speak, I am sad to say that I understood perfectly!:bang:

HAHA!! That's the ticket. I needs me my doc dump. No! You don't understand. Nobody lets me talk! I have nothing to read, all by myself. I need documents to comfort me. I'm so fhrustrated right now, I can't even swallow. No, like fur real, absolutely do not mishconstrue my meaning. Tell them to hurry, without haste...can't swallow, It hurts...

You know, it is possible that the duct tape that was found on Caylee DOES match the duct tape that was found on the gas can.

There could be a match regarding the torn ends of each of those pieces of tape, indicating that they were at one time adjoined on the roll.

It is also possible that even if no DNA or fingerprints were found on the tape recovered from little Caylee's remains due to degradation from the elements (water, etc.), there may have been Casey's DNA and or fingerprints on the duct tape recovered from the gas can.

This could/would almost incontrovertibly tie Casey directly to both pieces of duct tape.

Channel 6 is claiming no prints on the tape. Maybe they are upset that WESH upstaged them by Channel 2 being the only station that had the news of the duct tape and reported it first.
I try to watch all 4 of the local news channels here in Orlando. Friday night WESH had a big lead in with the story of the duct tape while 6 just had a blurb. Channel 9 was reporting on the Orange county schools budget cuts and it was almost 8 mins after 11 before anything was even said about the A case and they focused on JB being in the hospital.

It wouldn't be the first time a news org. that was scooped on a story tried to make up for being scooped by reporting the first story was wrong.

Obviously someone's source was wrong and someone's source was right, we just don't know which one until the documents come out.

You know, it is possible that the duct tape that was found on Caylee DOES match the duct tape that was found on the gas can.

There could be a match regarding the torn ends of each of those pieces of tape, indicating that they were at one time adjoined on the roll.

It is also possible that even if no DNA or fingerprints were found on the tape recovered from little Caylee's remains due to degradation from the elements (water, etc.), there may have been Casey's DNA and or fingerprints on the duct tape recovered from the gas can.

This could/would almost incontrovertibly tie Casey directly to both pieces of duct tape.

It makes sense. We know that both Caylee and the gas cans were in the trunk.

Whew! It sounds good in my head, but sometimes it comes out all wonky...
:bigstick:
Verily, I say unto the guardians of the docs.
Forsooth, my thirst for knowledge is nigh relentless. :pcguru:
My kingdom for a doc dump!
:Crown:

They'll want to see the size of the kindom before they make that deal! LOL! You may rule in a nutshell.

Excellent theory and that would make all the stories accurate.

I am still hoping and reading Blink on crime helps keep the hope alive. I am thinking some confusion might be if the judge has allowed some evidence to not be released and that would be the fingerprints so some interpret it as no fingerprints while other side has better inside info.

Even forgetting the premeditation, putting duct tape over your child's mouth is assault and battery, and aggravated child abuse - and a good prosecutor could say attempted murder. Under the Capital Murder statutes, if someone dies during the commission of a felony - its the crime of "felony murder" and is prosecuted as Murder 1/DP eligible.

So she can't argue "I only meant to tape duct tape over her mouth, I was going to take it off" - because the average person should know that is suffocation and likely to kill a child. There's no innocent explanation for putting DUCT TAPE especially - if it was scotch tape or even masking tape that could easily come off...MAYBE she could argue. But everyone knows how sticky and strong duct tape is. IMO

Casey wrapped the duct tape over into the hair. They had to cut it out of Caylee's hair.

Casey couldn't hardly walk around being a "good mother" with Caylee if Caylee wasn't cute because she had big whacks cut out of each side of her hair.

Duct tape could have also caused the skin on Caylee's lips to be ripped off. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag

IMO, Casey intended for the duct tape to be there forever.

Even if the fingerprints are a no show, surely there will be more interviews, test results, ect released. I am still awaiting maggot info, and several interviews we haven't seen so far.

I remember a case where they did match up the cut edges of the duct tape to the roll from where it was cut. With all the recent info about duct tape on the gas can maybe that's the tie in and where the prints are. Casey's prints on the gas can duct tape and the cut edges matched to the tape found on Caylee. We know George got those gas cans from Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt