Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. The only specific info I can find is this:

"On Thursday night, Eyewitness News was at the Anthonys' home in Orange County as deputies spent hours inside processing the scene. Investigators removed at least two vacuum cleaners, notebooks and papers from the house on Hopespring Drive."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18262598/detail.html

There is nothing in the search warrant that directs them to take notebooks, papers, or scrapbooking supplies. I'm confused as to why they took them. On the other hand, if they had found a note or some type of paper with the body, then that would have definitely been included in the search warrant.

Sigh. I just need some new documents. :crazy:

If there was a letter, could they even tell what it said, or who wrote it after it had been in those elements? Perhaps they could tell the kind it was, but I know from experiance that even lines on notebook paper wash off after time in water.... :waitasec:

Snacks and drinks? How about IV and Foley Catheter?
My family can fend for themselves. They know how to open Capri Sun and order a pizza. ROFL!
No, I'm serious.

th_iconrlol.gif
th_iconrlol.gif
th_iconrlol.gif

SNIPPED FROM ARTICLE: Detectives are still investigating whether there are discernible fingerprints on the duct tape that was stretched across Caylee's mouth by the killer. There is no answer to that question at this point.

Just heard back from Kathi Belich. At 6 pm CTV will clear up inaccurate reports out there. Someone with local news access, please keep us informed.

Thanks. The only specific info I can find is this:

"On Thursday night, Eyewitness News was at the Anthonys' home in Orange County as deputies spent hours inside processing the scene. Investigators removed at least two vacuum cleaners, notebooks and papers from the house on Hopespring Drive."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18262598/detail.html

There is nothing in the search warrant that directs them to take notebooks, papers, or scrapbooking supplies. I'm confused as to why they took them. On the other hand, if they had found a note or some type of paper with the body, then that would have definitely been included in the search warrant.

Sigh. I just need some new documents. :crazy:
bold, me
Once LE has their search warrant they are not tied to only removing things on their list. Anything else suspicious or what could prove helpful is allowed to be removed as well.
That's why BC said, they took a lot of stuff that wasn't on their list,
(not exact quote, but close)

I know that there has been a lot of loose talk about the tape on the gas can, but I can't recall any citation describing that particular piece of tape as evidence.

Not even Nancy.

:)
Local 6 News (Whatever that is) inspired a 4 page thread on the issue.

Here is what WFTV says about the fingerprints:

Detectives are still investigating whether there are discernible fingerprints on the duct tape that was stretched across Caylee's mouth by the killer. There is no answer to that question at this point.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18734025/detail.html#-

to me, that says there will be NO fingerprint evidence in the doc dump because they have not finished their evaluation. Again, this is all from 'sources' so we won't know one way or the other for sure until we see the documents. 500 pages are to be released soon with another 1,100 to follow at some point - that is how I read the article, what does anyone else think?

Just heard back from Kathi Belich. At 6 pm CTV will clear up inaccurate reports out there. Someone with local news access, please keep us informed.
I wish she'd answer me back. I'm still waiting for an answer to my email asking about the 2nd Knife.

bold, me
Once LE has their search warrant they are not tied to only removing things on their list. Anything else suspicious or what could prove helpful is allowed to be removed as well.
I am sure there are restrictions on what you can take!

You can not just get a warrant for one thing and take totally unrelated stuff just on the off chance!

bold, me

I remember LA's "notebook" he was keeping with his own investigative notes. Wonder if that is what they were after. JMHO

I remember LA's "notebook" he was keeping with his own investigative notes. Wonder if that is what they were after. JMHO
There was talk of the A's communicating with written notes, because they feared the house was bugged. It may be a rumour, but talk of LE taking those wrirtten messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89