WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would happen to a car if you put in a mixture of oil/gas? Would the engine sputter and die as if you were running out of gas? Or would the car continue to run? Anyone know?
Yes.

It would most likely run. The older it was the less trouble it would have.

It would not run as well.

It would leave a trail of lovely smoke behind.

Depending on its age fewer or more components would be affected, some temporarily, some for always.

How about a ransom note from some foreign factor ALA the Ramsey's? OK it's lame but I was trying to think like Casey.

The so called script.
Maybe Casey wrote the script from the so called nanny that we have a feeling is Casey. Maybe that was found in the bag?

As for the maggots, remember they took those from the trunk on July 15th and that is very damming "IMO"...

This is unbelievable to me! How can there not be fingerprints, were talking duct tape here.

Is this some sort of media mind game? Or, is there something WORSE than fingerprints, my head is spinning!! aaaaaarrrrrrrr, make the anthony madness stop!!

LOL, breathe in....now breathe out... that's it, nice and slow. Feel better? It will all be ok.

At least, I hope it will all be ok.:praying: Suddenly my stomach hurts.

Some lawnmowers and other garden tools require that you mix the gasoline with oil. Maybe the duct tape was used to mark a can that had a mix in it. You certainly wouldn't want to use a gas/oil mix in something that required straight gas or straight gas in something that required a mix.

Oh, Thank You...LOL. Tells you how much yard work I do. LOL. Now that would make sense. :blowkiss:

I can't imagine where I got clerk from:waitasec:
Yes, I know Blink, and yes, her investigative skills are remarkable, I
just hope this info is correct because if it is, Bye Bye Casey.

I understand, I was mentally linking "clerk" to it as well, but your post made me go re-read it :)

Yes.

It would most likely run. The older it was the less trouble it would have.

It would not run as well.

It would leave a trail of lovely smoke behind.

Depending on its age fewer or more components would be affected, some temporarily, some for always.

Thank you for the info. Just wondered if KC could have interpreted gas/oil problems as 'running out of gas'.

On 02/11 he said that he'd heard from a source that the duct tape had KC's fingerprints on it.

Thanks faerieB.
If this detail does turn up in the doc dump, I guess this proves that someone from the state is leaking info to LP since he said it prior to it being handed over to JB.

I'm normally really excited about doc dumps...but I'm feeling very anxious about this one. What a relief that theres something solid linking KC to the crime, but its going to be really hard reading the details of what KC did to princess Caylee. I'm feeling sick already. I cant imagine how her family will be feeling.
JMO

O/T, but I just came across this, maybe you'll find it useful too:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

It has a great list of docs for this case. I'm saving it to my favorites.

I found the search warrant for the 11th of December, and it doesn't list notebooks, but I distinctly remember them taking notebooks from the house. That info (the returns) should be in this upcoming doc dump....

Thank you for the info. Just wondered if KC could have interpreted gas/oil problems as 'running out of gas'.
I think she interpreted gas/cash flow problems as 'running out of gas'.

Speculation that what is seen in the following image is duct tape covering the vent hole of the gas can.

I can see KC, when she is filling up her car with one of George's gas cans, losing the vent plug. It sloshes a bit so she grabs the roll of duct tape previously used on Caylee and tears off a piece to cover the hole. It just so happens that the last time the roll was used was on Caylee, so the edges of the two pieces line up. :waitasec:

gas+can+with+ductape.jpg

OK, to me this means they did find Casey's prints on the tape, why would they even be saying this?....

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the duct tape evidence brings the possibility of the death penalty back in to play. Hornsby said it may force Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, to "put Casey on the stand" or "consider a plea bargain." http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/18725145/detail.html

You know what I find really interesting? WFTV and Kathi B. are usually right on top of every little snippet about this case. They have been aggresive about reporting every single item that might prove 'fatal' for the defense. I have not heard one 'peep' out of channel 9 and there is nothing on their web site about duct tape and finger prints. I hate to be a nay sayer - and I have the greatest respect for 'our' Blink - but if WFTV hasn't gone with the fingerprint on the duct tape story, I think we are going to be disappointed when we get the doc dump.

How about a ransome note from some foreign factor ALA the Ramsey's? Ok it's lame but I was trying to think like Casey.

Not lame, but I must warn you, prolonged attempts at mucking about through that cesspool/mind may cause the following:

derrrrrr :crosseyed:

advanced narcissism :gift:

advanced delusions :star::cool2:

bloating :puffy:

speaking only because you love the sound of your own voice :talker:

adding 'sss' sounds where none should appear :snake:

advanced flirting :smoochiesmilie:

inappropriate behavior :highfive:

lying to law enforcement:idea:

tripping down hallways where you do not work :loser:

Some lawnmowers and other garden tools require that you mix the gasoline with oil. Maybe the duct tape was used to mark a can that had a mix in it. You certainly wouldn't want to use a gas/oil mix in something that required straight gas or straight gas in something that required a mix.

I have to admit that I'd thought about this earlier.
Just the thought of KC putting the gas/oil mix into her gas tank made me laugh.
When there was all that talk about a faulty gas gauge, you had to wonder.

I can't imagine where I got clerk from:waitasec:
Yes, I know Blink, and yes, her investigative skills are remarkable, I
just hope this info is correct because if it is, Bye Bye Casey.

Someone in the 9th Circuit would cover a lot of territory, including lawyers, clerks, judges, secretaries. If it was a clerk, the information would be in the case file and would be public information. But if it was in the case file, anyone could walk in and read it, so I'm assuming it hasn't been filed.

You know what I find really interesting? WFTV and Kathi B. are usually right on top of every little snippet about this case. They have been aggresive about reporting every single item that might prove 'fatal' for the defense. I have not heard one 'peep' out of channel 9 and there is nothing on their web site about duct tape and finger prints. I hate to be a nay sayer - and I have the greatest respect for 'our' Blink - but if WFTV hasn't gone with the fingerprint on the duct tape story, I think we are going to be disappointed when we get the doc dump.

That thought floated through my mind earlier too....:confused:

Speculation that what is seen in the following image is duct tape covering the vent hole of the gas can.

I can see KC, when she is filling up her car with one of George's gas cans, losing the vent plug. It sloshes a bit so she grabs the roll of duct tape previously used on Caylee and tears off a piece to cover the hole. It just so happens that the last time the roll was used was on Caylee, so the edges of the two pieces line up. :waitasec:

gas+can+with+ductape.jpg

Good deduction JWG!

Well, technically she didn't say it was a "clerk"...

"I spoke exclusively to an inside source within the 9th Circuit offices,"

http://.com/

More likely someone a little higher up who would have seen the docs, or talked to someone who had seen them. But this info could spark an investigation nonetheless. Hopefully it doesn't :)

If a court clerk has it and the judge has not ordered that it be sealed, then it is public record. No clerk would be in trouble for just stating what is in the public record. Normally, however, they are too busy to go look something in a file up and relay the information over the phone. I don't see any investigation here. What I do wonder about, and it is just me wondering, is why would the court clerk have access to a doc dump that would go between the State's Attorney Office and the Defense Counsel as discovery? Was this part of the release information previously discussed in court? If so, was it previously available in the public or was there a court order to seal it? Exchanges of discovery information normally don't go through a court clerk.

gas+can+with+ductape.jpg

Bring back the polls...I vote for this one!...That would be lovely. txs for the pick-me up.let's hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt