Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The letter is very interesting. Wow. How ironic it is that Wes is questioning the motives of TM.

YES.

And this part is very telling too:

" I'm actually worried because of all the coincidences.....that house and the last name also. Mom, I feel like someone is setting me up for a big one...."

Why is that particular house a 'set up' for him?

[[QUOTE:This IS fascinating. Thank you very much for posting. While there is much to comment on, for now I would just like to say ... am I imagining things, or is this now the THIRD person who is referred to or refers to himself as "Bear"?]]

Responding to Globalgabby's post above and to question by Happyshoes: Thatguybear (the VI here on WebSleuths), AB (friend of AJ & Hadsells), and now Wes (nickname "Bear") = the three people called BearQUOTE]

I thought the VI was AB, so thanks for clearing that up.

YES.

" I'm actually worried because of all the coincidences.....that house and the last name also. Mom, I feel like someone is setting me up for a big one...."

Yes! I remember when the location was revealed, that's when Wendy turned on him, too. What could the relevance be?

YES.

I suspect he's referring to the previous owners/tenants of that house (where AJ was found) having the same last name as his sister's married name. Although, she's (his sister Wendy) on record via MSM as saying she's not at all related to those folks, and they're also on record saying the same. I suppose NPD dug deep enough to confirm that, or there'd have been charges filed already.

I'll be honest: if I knew NOTHING about this case and began reading about it today, I'd smell a set-up as well. Way too many coincidences, unanswered questions and shady conduct by more than a few connected to AJ in one way or another. Not that his idiocy with the break in and the dog/jacket helped matters in any way but I think there is legitimate reason to believe it's *possible* he has been thrown under the bus. For the record, he's still a creep, even if he didn't hurt AJ, and he's right where he belongs.

MOO & all that.

A few more documents, from the PACER website, no hearing date set yet from what I can see.
View attachment 18916705113.pdf
View attachment 18916705629.pdf
View attachment 18916710528.pdf

This clearly states that the letter was seized and submitted to prove that he is a flight risk as well as a danger to himself and the community as a whole. Also states that in recorded phone conversations while in Jail, he stated he wanted to kill some "kid" .... Also makes the argument that he is a career armed criminal, and that, if convicted, the federal government intends to request the maximum sentence of 15 years in federal prison.

Also, I've sent the VI request to Tricia at the requested email address, and we shall see how it goes. :)

Could you please clarify - why was this submitted and how do you know the reason? Thank you!

If you look at the Arraignment/Detention Minutes doc, at the bottom it show that there were 5 documents entered as exhibits by the Government . It is JMHO, but the reason is to show that WH has prior felony convictions, and in the letter he wrote to his Mother (dated April 18th and finished on April 19th 2015) it states that if he were to get bond he would go away (paraphrasing) its doc #5 . By him stating that, it would be proof for the Pros to use that he possible flight risk if granted bond. Again that is just my opinion.
aj WH Fed Case Arraignment Minutes exhibits.JPG

I hope this is ok to say, but it sounds to me that WH knows he's up the river without a paddle, but at least it's not for murder. I agree with OMom that if I read this all today, it would play out like a set-up. Who would have wanted WH to go after CF? Where did TM come into the picture? WH acted like he was practically a stranger? Thought they were long-time friends? And WH and Drew seemed to be close at the beginning of the search, now seem on opposite sides...so many twists here. Where did we see that Wendy is supportive now? I missed that, plus I thought she was his only sister. I need to go back and read some old info.

[[QUOTE:This IS fascinating. Thank you very much for posting. While there is much to comment on, for now I would just like to say ... am I imagining things, or is this now the THIRD person who is referred to or refers to himself as "Bear"?]]

Responding to Globalgabby's post above and to question by Happyshoes: Thatguybear (the VI here on WebSleuths), AB (friend of AJ & Hadsells), and now Wes (nickname "Bear") = the three people called Bear.

:) there is 4th.. The other VI goes by Bear too Papa Bear

I suspect he's referring to the previous owners/tenants of that house (where AJ was found) having the same last name as his sister's married name. Although, she's (his sister Wendy) on record via MSM as saying she's not at all related to those folks, and they're also on record saying the same. I suppose NPD dug deep enough to confirm that, or there'd have been charges filed already.

I'll be honest: if I knew NOTHING about this case and began reading about it today, I'd smell a set-up as well. Way too many coincidences, unanswered questions and shady conduct by more than a few connected to AJ in one way or another. Not that his idiocy with the break in and the dog/jacket helped matters in any way but I think there is legitimate reason to believe it's *possible* he has been thrown under the bus. For the record, he's still a creep, even if he didn't hurt AJ, and he's right where he belongs.

MOO & all that.

I totally agree with you on this. Also in that letter, AJ remains were located on the 5th anniversary of he and JH first met. Lots of really odd stuff.

And we still don't know where they got the info about looking at that specific house. That would tell us a lot, imo.

Some info, finally! Thank you mamajay. That letter sure has me thinking. So WH goes by BEAR, too? I recall AB - not sure I trust what he said on here or what his motive was for coming on, either, now that I think about it. Who is third one? Does anyone know exactly when TM came on the scene, and why? I would like to know the real reason WH moved out of the house - was it drugs? A girlfriend (SS) or maybe both? If that was the case, you would think JH would have filed first IMO. I wish WH had said more about why he suspected CF. I'm thinking that he really did think AJ went off with him. Ok, enough ?s from me. I had surgery on my left hand so have been away and typing with one finger is tough! Please keep thinking and posting your thoughts. Gotta see this through.
Respectfully BBM, AB as in AJ Friend and witness at WH hearing on obstruction charge? I don't remember having knowledge of AB posting here at WS. JMHO, but if he did come on here, I guess he would have the same motive as the rest of us, following the case and expressing our thoughts? But he wasn't one of the VI's. So he would have had to have had links to back up.

Obviously they don't have too much proof to charge WH on the AJ case. But they do know enough to go federal for the bullets charge.

So did the state pass it to the feds because they don't have jack crap on wes regarding AJ. But they still want to see him locked up to avoid embarrassment?

Or does the state knows that he is involved but can't prove it. So they give the ammo case to the feds so they (the state) have more time?

Imo. If he didn't have anything to do with AJ. Then let him go.

But since I think that he does have some kind of involvement in her od and disposal. Then i must say. Keep him in jail by all means.

But since AJs bf is still radio silent. I must wonder if he had a part in this.

Her bf was just not vocal at all as if he knew something.

Respectfully BBM, AB as in AJ Friend and witness at WH hearing on obstruction charge? I don't remember having knowledge of AB posting here at WS. JMHO, but if he did come on here, I guess he would have the same motive as the rest of us, following the case and expressing our thoughts? But he wasn't one of the VI's. So he would have had to have had links to back up.

I think I have these guys mixed up - don't go by me. Sorry, I've got to get these nicknames straight. Who was AJ with that night??

I think I have these guys mixed up - don't go by me. Sorry, I've got to get these nicknames straight. Who was AJ with that night??

Yes, mixed up. It is understandable. That is a lot of "bears." My jaw dropped when I saw his signature on the letter - another bear? Someone asked if that is some sort regional colloquialism - no, not to my ears, and I lived there for 15 years - only heard it in reference to a "type" of gay man, as I have had a friend or two described that way. As far as I know, we in this forum do not have VI, MS media, or police confirmation on who she was with the night before or after, which I believe is all we can discuss on WS. Please someone correct me if we have this information.

And we still don't know where they got the info about looking at that specific house. That would tell us a lot, imo.

My guess is, someone close to AJ that knew it was in the general vicinity of where WH was working. More than likely, called in anonymously.

Yes, mixed up. It is understandable. That is a lot of "bears." My jaw dropped when I saw his signature on the letter - another bear? Someone asked if that is some sort regional colloquialism - no, not to my ears, and I lived there for 15 years - only heard it in reference to a "type" of gay man, as I have had a friend or two described that way. As far as I know, we in this forum do not have VI, MS media, or police confirmation on who she was with the night before or after, which I believe is all we can discuss on WS. Please someone correct me if we have this information.

Nope, we have never had confirmation (as far as I can recall) from any legit source as to who she was with the night before (Sunday night, March 1st). There are all sorts of rumors of course, but no, it's never been confirmed by LE. In fact, almost nothing about this case has been either confirmed or denied by LE and it drives me up a wall.

Ok, here's another thought I had after reading WH's latest "manifesto". He makes sure to mention TM has a history with heroin...if he did indeed have something to do with AJ's death, he would've known if they found her, they'd find heroin in her system. Was this his way of "setting up" somebody? He talks constantly of a setup. Maybe he's not the victim of a setup, but the perp of one ... JMO ... thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15