WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have not read ahead-

But, maybe it has something to do with the fact it ended up not being AJ's jacket? Maybe it was in fact someone's gf's jacket, so they argued why would he plant a jacket that was not AJ's? This is just a guess.

That is what I am thinking too. For a few reasons:

----When a Verified Insider asked the woman who owns the home about AJ's jacket, she said the only jacket she knew about was her son's gf's jacket.

----Wes said that the detectives told him that the jacket ' could not be verified'' as belonging to AJ. And instead of listening to the explanation, Wes cut them off. That tells me that he already knew it was not AJ's.

----If it had been AJ's, that home would have been treated as a crime scene for a longer time. JMO

I am confused. Didn't he he say he wanted to get back in with the gang? If so, I thought once you were in with the AB it was for life?

For those of you who didn't follow the hearing today, pop on over to the thread and read the developments!

Here is the link for anyone who may have this thread in their subscription links and didn't notice a new thread get opened, like me. :blushing:

This is for discussing the hearing and info that came about including (I assume):

1. AB's testimony
2. WH allegedly a member of Aryan Brotherhood
3. The four obstruction charges
4. Grand Jury and commonwealth prosecution team

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-Hearing-11-May-2015&p=11764265#post11764265

Of particular interest in the FBI file:

It is a hard fact that most of the Aryan Brotherhood will be paroled or discharge at some future date, and in view of members lifelong commitments, it would be naive to think he would not remain in contact with his brothers. The rule of thumb is that once on the streets, one must take care of his brothers that are still inside. The penalty for failure to do so is death upon the members return to the prison system. Some of the paroled members duties would be to supply his brothers inside with drugs, or to make hits on the street as commanded by his brothers.

Was there someone in MSM that stated they had called NPD and had been transferred to Homicide ? Was this not stated very early in the disappearance ? That to me was a clue she was not going to be found alive. No one in their right professional mind would accidentally transfer a family member of a missing person to homicide...

IMO MOO POO JMO

Mother Jennifer said that I believe.

From NWLady's link:

Witnesses at Monday’s hearing testified that Hadsell tried to cover up the events of March 5 and 6, when they say he planned and carried out the break-in.

One witness said Hadsell asked him March 5 about the layout of the home of the person he suspected, and whether it had any security.

Another witness said Hadsell told him about breaking into the home and finding the jacket. He described Hadsell telling him he found it underneath a couch cushion, and moved it into plain view.

Hadsell asked him to go the home and verify the jacket was there, since he was friends with the person Hadsell suspected, the witness testified.

“We need to do this the legal way,” the witness recalled Hadsell saying.

The witness said he went to the home, as Hadsell requested, saw the jacket, and returned to the Hadsell home “angry, upset and scared” about what he had seen.

At that point, someone at the Hadsell home called police about the jacket, but the witness said he did not tell detectives the whole story about what he found.

http://wavy.com/2015/05/11/wesley-hadsell-obstruction-of-justice-case-to-be-continued/

BBM

What is wrong with these people - all of them?? The teens are 18 for goodness sakes - old enough to understand the seriousness of their friend's disappearance. How could they choose to go along with this plan like it was some sort of game for two weeks before telling LE the truth?

The witness claimed WH threatened him - I get it. So why not call the police right then and there? I'll say it again - 18 years old. They're lucky they haven't been charged with obstruction too. :mad:

What bars does he frequent.

Doesn't the AB have their own type bars where they only go.

The AB serves protection in prison for certain people. They are sometimes outnumbered. So they take whoever they can get on the inside.

But I doubt Wes was a bonified race hater. He could have just like their drug connection on the outside and their protection on the inside.

Jmo.

What bars does he frequent.

Doesn't the AB have their own type bars where they only go.

The AB serves protection in prison for certain people. They are sometimes outnumbered. So they take whoever they can get on the inside.

But I doubt Wes was a bonified race hater. He could have just like their drug connection on the outside and their protection on the inside.

Jmo.

The hotel? I wonder if they would have seen his pals coming and going, as that may have been the center of his drug activity?

Nuther thought, again the "gas station" could that be a hint of something happening at some particular gas station where Hadsell and others May have been active too?

A year ago, AJ liked this artist on her feed

From NWLady's link:

Witnesses at Monday’s hearing testified that Hadsell tried to cover up the events of March 5 and 6, when they say he planned and carried out the break-in.

One witness said Hadsell asked him March 5 about the layout of the home of the person he suspected, and whether it had any security.

Another witness said Hadsell told him about breaking into the home and finding the jacket. He described Hadsell telling him he found it underneath a couch cushion, and moved it into plain view.

Hadsell asked him to go the home and verify the jacket was there, since he was friends with the person Hadsell suspected, the witness testified.

“We need to do this the legal way,” the witness recalled Hadsell saying.

The witness said he went to the home, as Hadsell requested, saw the jacket, and returned to the Hadsell home “angry, upset and scared” about what he had seen.

At that point, someone at the Hadsell home called police about the jacket, but the witness said he did not tell detectives the whole story about what he found.

http://wavy.com/2015/05/11/wesley-hadsell-obstruction-of-justice-case-to-be-continued/

BBM

What is wrong with these people - all of them?? The teens are 18 for goodness sakes - old enough to understand the seriousness of their friend's disappearance. How could they choose to go along with this plan like it was some sort of game for two weeks before telling LE the truth?

The witness claimed WH threatened him - I get it. So why not call the police right then and there? I'll say it again - 18 years old. They're lucky they haven't been charged with obstruction too. :mad:

In my opinion The only reason someone would be that dumb to go along with that plan was because they perhaps had something at stake in the matter. WH is the drug supplier, there is his stake. We are waiting for Toxicology right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of particular interest in the FBI file:

It is a hard fact that most of the Aryan Brotherhood will be paroled or discharge at some future date, and in view of members lifelong commitments, it would be naive to think he would not remain in contact with his brothers. The rule of thumb is that once on the streets, one must take care of his brothers that are still inside. The penalty for failure to do so is death upon the members return to the prison system. Some of the paroled members duties would be to supply his brothers inside with drugs, or to make hits on the street as commanded by his brothers.

I feel like I have telepathy/ Last night before bed- I did nothing but look at gang info thru FBI and other sites specifically gangs that cross racial lines, for various reasons. But, I wasn't expecting, of all things for this conversation to come as a result of today's court hearing.

Io
Let's hope he will in the future. Or could it be that LE has excluded him?

I don't think this would be possible without the final results of AJ's autopsy.

from NWLADY link http://wavy.com/2015/05/11/wesley-hadsell-obstruction-of-justice-case-to-be-continued/
snip
"The witness testified that later that night, Hadsell told him he would “be dealt with” if he told police the real story about the jacket.

He went on to describe an encounter several days later, when Hadsell told him to search his name online so he would “know what kind of person he was dealing with,” and that he was part of the Aryan Brotherhood.

The witness said he did not tell police the whole story about the jacket until March 20. They arrested Hadsell the next day, and charged him with four counts of obstructing justice, one charge of possessing ammunition after a felony and one charge of breaking and entering. He was also charged with animal cruelty after allegedly hitting a dog during the break-in."

looking for link that says
Vail
*respectfully snip*
AB told the court
that Wes told him
that Wes was "a member of the Aryan Brotherhood" after watching him hide bullets in his vent duct at the hotel
which was put on record as his sworn testimony?

JMHO, if witness did say that, I would think would have be on search warrant (probable cause affidavit?) Without that or fingerprints wondering on that ammunition charge sticking. WH didn't deny but didn't admit I being his iirc. and his gun comment could have meant because didn't have one (jmo because I dont know )

Exactly. The real AB is not a club that just anyone can join, it is a very hardcore, very secretive prison gang. In many ways, they model themselves after The Mafia. You don't just "join" the AB, any more than you just join The Mafia. A recruit is hand selected, based on their "prison credentials" and they are vigorously tested, long before they are ever accepted as members. Now, you may see some "Aryan Brotherhood" social club crap on the internet, but believe me, that is NOT the real deal.

No way in HELL Wesley Hadsell was an actual AB member, IMO. Although, I imagine he was happy to perpetuate that BS to a bunch of easily impressed kids who don't know their heads from their...toes.

A simple click on the thanks button didn't suffice. Wes Hadsell is AB like I'm Peter Flippin Pan. IMO, he likes to talk a good game to make himself appear more important than he is (there's that narcissist tendency again) but is 150% full of crap.

Let's review, shall we? In his very close circle of friends/family coming and going (and never leaving, apparently) at the Hadsell residence we have a literal RAINBOW of ethnic groups of people. Black, White, Asian, and who knows what all else. Does anyone honestly think a dedicated racist AB member would tolerate that for a MOMENT?

Survey says............ NO. Not in a million years.

Does anyone have a version of the facebook video with the guys in the shorts, sitting on a couch in what looks like a dorm or something, and the AB/bear/tattoo guy is speaking? They're holding up hand written pieces of paper with an appeal to help find AJ. That was his most upfront, face front into the camera appearance these past couple of months, since AJ went missing, that I've seen.

from NWLADY link http://wavy.com/2015/05/11/wesley-hadsell-obstruction-of-justice-case-to-be-continued/

looking for link that says

JMHO, if witness did say that, I would think would have be on search warrant (probable cause affidavit?) Without that or fingerprints wondering on that ammunition charge sticking. WH didn't deny but didn't admit I being his iirc. and his gun comment could have meant because didn't have one (jmo because I dont know )

RSBM

In the video:
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...-court-on-obstruction-other-charges/27109821/

To clarify:
AB dropped WH off at his hotel then (apparently went inside with WH). AB witnessed WH hide the ammunition inside the duct in his hotel and listened to WH talk about his past and being in the Aryan Brotherhood. Police do not need to report the source of the tip, only what they found in the hotel room. The bullets were on that warrant, and now we know how they knew to look for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216
Back