WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think LE is just trying to drag these current charges out until the autopsy is completed. I personally believe that they already now cause of death and manner of death, but are waiting for toxicology reports to come in so the autopsy can be completed. Once that happens, I believe we will see WH charged with AJ's murder.

In terms of what evidence there might be to implicate Hadsell, I think we need to remember that we have NO idea what physical evidence might have been found in his hotel room. We also have NO idea what physical evidence was found on the body or at the dumpsite. In other words, WE don't have a lot of evidence to tie WH to AJ's murder...but I'm guessing that LE DOES. I think they are just getting their ducks in row and waiting for the autopsy to be completed before charging him with AJ's murder.

JMO, MOO, etc.etc.

Well I really hope you are correct ;) bbbuuuutttt I have yet to see a case where LE is this silent and then pulls out a plethora of evidence that was kept secret from the public. We always hope for the best, but, it just doesn't happen. I am sure someone can quote a case where it has, and that would be certainly be encouraging to me! LE does not have to release any information to the public, but usually it happens somehow, someway. There are just too many cases that have jaded me in that respect; Ayla Reynolds, Celina Cass, Hailey Dunn, Isabel Celis, Hailey Cummings, Dylan Redwine, and the list goes on =(

I really want to be wrong here. AJ deserves justice!

Well I really hope you are correct ;) bbbuuuutttt I have yet to see a case where LE is this silent and then pulls out a plethora of evidence that was kept secret from the public. We always hope for the best, but, it just doesn't happen. I am sure someone can quote a case where it has, and that would be certainly be encouraging to me! LE does not have to release any information to the public, but usually it happens somehow, someway. There are just too many cases that have jaded me in that respect; Ayla Reynolds, Celina Cass, Hailey Dunn, Isabel Celis, Hailey Cummings, Dylan Redwine, and the list goes on =(

Tiffanie Adams. She has a thread on here. Everyone thought the stepdad did it because of his rants on fb and interviews. Turned out the stepbrother did it. LE went on TV shortly before she was found pleading for her to return home. After the arrest, a ton of evidence was made public. Before that, nothing. That case and its dynamics remind me of AJ's a lot. Mostly because of the family and friends all bickering on SM.

Well I really hope you are correct bbbuuuutttt I have yet to see a case where LE is this silent and then pulls out a plethora of evidence that was kept secret from the public.
I agree. Normally there are at least a few press conferences where they tell the public to trust them. In this case they really haven't announced much of anything. They haven't even talked about basic facts except the rough time she was missing and that they found her.

I agree. Normally there are at least a few press conferences where they tell the public to trust them. In this case they really haven't announced much of anything. They haven't even talked about basic facts except the rough time she was missing and that they found her.

IIRC, and I may have cases confused, but there was a statement that there was no fear to be felt by the general public of some murderer being out there when there was concern of it raised in the community.

I hope you are right. My jaded, cynical side thinks it is the opposite. I thought the way you are thinking when I followed the Celina Cass case, and the Hailey Dunn case. And again, when I followed Dylan Redwine's tragic case. And those cases turned as cold as
ice. :sigh:

I didn't follow Celina Cass so I cannot speak to that, but my hope is that with AJ being found much quicker than either Hailey Dunn or Dylan Redwine there will be much more forensic evidence available from her and near where she was found. That is my hope, at least.

I didn't follow Celina Cass so I cannot speak to that, but my hope is that with AJ being found much quicker than either Hailey Dunn or Dylan Redwine there will be much more forensic evidence available from her and near where she was found. That is my hope, at least.

And yet they required the forensic anthropologist, I think.
Katelyn Markham is another unsolved homicide where it seemed the suspect was fairly obvious. A few years now since she was found. Suspecting and proving can be very far apart.

Maybe it is taking so long because more than one person was involved.
MOO

I think LE is just trying to drag these current charges out until the autopsy is completed. I personally believe that they already now cause of death and manner of death, but are waiting for toxicology reports to come in so the autopsy can be completed. Once that happens, I believe we will see WH charged with AJ's murder.

In terms of what evidence there might be to implicate Hadsell, I think we need to remember that we have NO idea what physical evidence might have been found in his hotel room. We also have NO idea what physical evidence was found on the body or at the dumpsite. In other words, WE don't have a lot of evidence to tie WH to AJ's murder...but I'm guessing that LE DOES. I think they are just getting their ducks in row and waiting for the autopsy to be completed before charging him with AJ's murder.

JMO, MOO, etc.etc.

But.... we now have AB placed in Wesley room and as I see it if her phone pinged in that room Wes is not the only one to possibly have her phone..
Jmo

IIRC, and I may have cases confused, but there was a statement that there was no fear to be felt by the general public of some murderer being out there when there was concern of it raised in the community.

Nope, never heard anything like this. And IIRC, I have never seen a LE rep EVER speak anything about this case on MSM. Only minor tidbits released of info via MSM. Very disheartening to so the least.

Maybe it is taking so long because more than one person was involved.
MOO

[...]

Police have declined to say whether Hadsell is a suspect in his stepdaughter's disappearance. A department spokesman has said that detectives have not ruled out any possibilities.

[...]

~

“We still don’t know the circumstances, and haven’t ruled out any possibilities,” Norfolk Police Department Spokesman Daniel Hudson said during a Friday phone interview with The Rotunda. “We are doing everything we can to try and find her.”

More quotes marked here

Nope, never heard anything like this. And IIRC, I have never seen a LE rep EVER speak anything about this case on MSM. Only minor tidbits released of info via MSM. Very disheartening to so the least.

Still looking from the specific quote , but as you can see LE was not silent, just careful with what was said considering all the possibilities, I imagine.

Ayla Reynolds, Hailey Cummings and Isabel Celis remains were never found. Haley Dunn's body wasn't found until something like 3 years later, I think. It was over a year before Dylan Redwine's body was found, wasn't it? There are major differences in these cases and AJ's case. It's only been a little over 2 months since AJ went missing, and her body was found one month after her disappearance. That's a very short amount of time. The autopsy report isn't even completed yet. You guys are anticipating the worst based on cases that are completely different from AJ's. Try to have a little patience. :)

Where does this information that CF worked at 7-11 come from, Beetrice? I've never read that before.

Oh dear Lord- did I make that up?? LOL- let me see.. that was in my head like ordinary info, I will check it out.

Oh dear Lord- did I make that up?? LOL- let me see.. that was in my head like ordinary info, I will check it out.

I think you may have been thinking of AJ's sister. She worked at 7-11, I think. :)

Tiffanie Adams. She has a thread on here. Everyone thought the stepdad did it because of his rants on fb and interviews. Turned out the stepbrother did it. LE went on TV shortly before she was found pleading for her to return home. After the arrest, a ton of evidence was made public. Before that, nothing. That case and its dynamics remind me of AJ's a lot. Mostly because of the family and friends all bickering on SM.

Sometimes it's not the one that seems most suspicious. Just saying. People get something in their head, run with it, and condemn someone when they turn out to be the one that DIDNT do it. I'm very careful as to looking at ALL sides, and ALL people. Sometimes it's the last person I would have ever thought it would be.

That might have been the Hannah Graham case? I have heard that too, but not on AJ's case.

Where does this information that CF worked at 7-11 come from, Beetrice? I've never read that before.

Ok I have searched everywhere I can think of except one place that is currently unavailable. SOooo, let's go with I am INCORRECT, and had a case of ministroke. CF did not work at the 7-11. He just found the piece of the debt card, as per WH in this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/edit?pli=1

Sorry for the confusion & scare!

Anytime MK
I think you are both correct. Someone may have posted on their fb page where they worked as a joke ;)

Ok, don't want to touch on minors here, just want to point out a potential source of 7-11 info if that helps!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back