WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe prosecutor is picking battles. The B&E may be minor compared to obstruction, and not worth forming a case on that issue. If jacket was planted and/or obstruction charges proven, it may not matter if he walked in to an open back door or broke in to the house. Obstruction can happen without a break in, jmo

So...some creepy pervert could break into my house while I was sleeping, stand over my bed and watch me sleep, and no crime has actually been committed?

Everyone should go sit in a court room for a week. unfrickingable...

There was a man that broke in to women house got in bed with her to go to sleep, this was the second time he had done this....he walked

Why wouldn't the fact that he broke in to do ANYTHING with the jacket be considered either obstruction of justice, or at least tampering with evidence?

The court system always throws out lesser charges and go for the big one. Also family may not want it to go forward.

Well the AB don't like people who talk to much or people who brag about their connection to them. Wes is in a place where the AB can show their displeasure.
Especially to low level member's or ex members.
It's not just a prison gang it reaches outside as well especially with drugs.
It would be unusual if AJ was murdered due to this connection they'd go straight for the target IMO. It could all be bluster on Wes part to make him look harder and scare people.

Quoting myself like an ejitt but just to be clear I fully believe he was an AB member while in prison but probably exaggerated his connections to scare people. Footsolider. Trying to buy his way back by dealing. Pathetic IMO.

I wish we could have heard all of this in context because unless our legal system has gone completely haywire, I don't know what to think.

If he broke in a house, maimed the person who lived there but didn't intend to do any of it (which makes no sense to me either) does that mean the charges would be dismissed? As Dexter would say, COME ON!!!

The dropping of the B&E could be significant. IMO.

We have witnesses that are testifying that WH threatened them... justifying the obstruction charges. However, there is nobody testifying (or any other evidence) that WH was planting the jacket.

It seems that if these witnesses are willing to testify to the threats that they would also testify that he was planting evidence if they knew that.

Bringing over my post from the wrong thread. Duh.

The Aryan Brotherhood is the largest gang that operates in the prison system. Not that I believe anything WH says, but, it wouldn't surprise me. Also, from what I have read, the AB does not require anyone to snort cocaine or any other drug, but, they are heavily involved in drug trafficking.

Also, I wonder what other tattoos WH has that are not visible?

So is it that neither JH nor any of the teens knew anything about WH and the Aryan Brotherhood until he started threatening them? I don't believe he never talked about it - WH talks, talks, and talks about everything. Ugh.

So is it that neither JH nor any of the teens knew anything about WH and the Aryan Brotherhood until he started threatening them? I don't believe he never talked about it - WH talks, talks, and talks about everything. Ugh.

They were aware.

cool.

I'm having trouble paying my rent, feeding myself and paying my bills this month. I think i'll go rob a bank and just tell the judge that i "had" to do it. "i didn't mean it, your honor!!" :facepalm:

lmao!

Well, maybe somehow the B&E is covered in the obstructing justice? It could be that there are 2 charges filed for the same crime, so maybe they chose the one that holds the heftier sentence. I am guessing, but it sounds reasonable. Punching the dog was hearsay. If there was no damage resulting from the punch and the dog was not visibly suffering, then you can't really prove it. They could say that the dog shocked WH by charging him & attacking and WH defended himself by punching the dog to get away from it. He did not continue to punch and maim the dog, or use excess force, so I am guessing it was done by instinct to stop the dog from attacking. So I do understand why that was dropped. It wasn't nice to hit the dog, but if the dog lunged, I would imagine that it's reasonable to hit it down.
It could also be that WH admitted to lying about punching the dog to impress the young boys. How would you prove whether it was true or not?

Maybe someone with a legal background can explain how the B&E can be dropped?

I think that unless something more comes up with AJ's death investigation, that I won't be surprised to see only the ammo charge stick. Just a gut feeling. It will be hard to find a jury of 12 that will not be swayed by WH's deep desire to find his daughter at all costs, and he did what he thought was necessary to do that. If there are no additional charges to show that he was actually involved, and only attempting to divert, then I see a jury letting him go.

I'm afraid of both of these.
I'm putting my dollars on there's more to the story.
Also, there is no way he can plead not guilty to having ammunition. That should put him away, even IF he had nothing to do with Aj.
Right?

He could say the ammo must have already been in the vent and he didn't know?
How would you prove that he actually knew, and put it there? Unless he admitted it to them ...

Hopefully the grand jury will indict on b&e with a misdemeanor for trespassing, at least!
The B&E charge was dismissed. It's my understanding that the Grand Jury cannot include charges that were dropped.

Joe Fisher just said Andre Barr and Josh Campbell were the two witnesses who testified in court today. Have no idea how to link the tweet though...

ETA: Whoop- Hoosgirl just linked it above me. Thank you!

He could say the ammo must have already been in the vent and he didn't know?
How would you prove that he actually knew, and put it there? Unless he admitted it to them ...
There are the pictures they saw on his phone. If he's shooting, or even holding a gun, that would maybe keep him in jail? I know they didn't charge him with that, but I'm not sure they're finished.
Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back