WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Joshua Campbell also testified today.

Joe Fisher ‏@JoeFisherTV 17m17 minutes ago

@PhoebeBeach Andre Barr and Josh Campbell, both friends of AJ, testified today in court.

Wish the media would explain more about why the 2 charges were dropped.

He could say the ammo must have already been in the vent and he didn't know?
How would you prove that he actually knew, and put it there? Unless he admitted it to them ...

Luckily, the missing amp was listed on the Police report. So that would make it doubtful that it was unconnected. And there may be prints proving who placed it there.
Also, there are pix on his phone of him shooting with AJ, apparently.

Luckily, the missing amp was listed on the Police report. So that would make it doubtful that it was unconnected. And there may be prints proving who placed it there.
Also, there are pix on his phone of him shooting with AJ, apparently.

and WH did make that statement to Joe F that the gun would never be found. He didn't deny the ammo was his or put there by him.

You don't use coke, but, you do sell coke to re-connect with the good ole' gang. The scale...

I am afraid that there would be a bit more to it. I do not know much about this organization, but I do know how to google! You know what they say, if it's on the internet then it must be true ;) But seriously, AB does not mess around. They would discover immediately that WH associated gladly with those of a different race, and even adopted a person that was other than a Caucasian decent. I can't imagine that would just be overlooked.

Here's an article that involves the state of Texas AB, but it may help us all to understand how it works for them:

http://blog.chron.com/narcoconfiden...hood-of-texas-theres-an-application-for-that/

WH would have never "passed" the background check no matter how much he snorted.

I am afraid that there would be a bit more to it. I do not know much about this organization, but I do know how to google! You know what they say, if it's on the internet then it must be true ;) But seriously, AB does not mess around. They would discover immediately that WH associated gladly with those of a different race, and even adopted a person that was other than a Caucasian decent. I can't imagine that would just be overlooked.

Here's an article that involves the state of Texas AB, but it may help us all to understand how it works for them:

http://blog.chron.com/narcoconfiden...hood-of-texas-theres-an-application-for-that/

WH would have never "passed" the background check no matter how much he snorted.

This is exactly why I said that I don't believe him ^.

I still want to know more about the gosh darn jacket!

Could "giving up" AJ to the AB have been a way for him to work his way back in?

I've got the 4 o'clock news on WAVY but I'm not expecting to hear anything that hasn't already been released. Nothing yet but Joe F said it would be covered.

http://wavy.com/livestream/

ETA: About 16:07:40

Could "giving up" AJ to the AB have been a way for him to work his way back in?
The thought of this just made my heart sink/stomach drop.

Surprised this didn't occur to me after all the Sons of Anarchy episodes I've watched.

This is good progress, it seems to me. Look at what may be coming next, I think. I suspect there will be more press face time from the various individuals involved speaking about the court's proceedings on MSM.

I really hope so. I feel sick about today. I just want progress for AJ. I am completely serious when I say that I don't care who is charged as long as it is the right person...I was just so sure that today would clear up so much one way or another.

So is it that neither JH nor any of the teens knew anything about WH and the Aryan Brotherhood until he started threatening them? I don't believe he never talked about it - WH talks, talks, and talks about everything. Ugh.

A BIG thank you for mentioning this. I find that virtually impossible to believe.

And to allow such a person to adopt and/or parent your tween and teen girls. I have no words.

Why do I feel so stupid today? What cat is out of the bag? Just their names in MSM? (sorry, I am reeling from the anticipation of today and the lack of progress...probably because I am a naive.) I just find that I can't read between lines or anything at this point. There seems to be nothing new.
Don't feel bad, I'm feeling stupid,too. I can't read between the lines either.

Joe just tweeted that the other 2 testifying were a Norfolk homicide detective and the homeowner that had their house broken into. I don't know how to link from Tapatalk.

Well the AB don't like people who talk to much or people who brag about their connection to them. Wes is in a place where the AB can show their displeasure.
Especially to low level member's or ex members.
It's not just a prison gang it reaches outside as well especially with drugs.
It would be unusual if AJ was murdered due to this connection they'd go straight for the target IMO. It could all be bluster on Wes part to make him look harder and scare people.

IMO

What happens in Vegas stays in VEGAS....this is one group you DO NOT brag about being affiliated with and drug use in the same sentence in front of a judge.... This man is not to bright but I think we have all figured that out....

Joe just tweeted that the other 2 testifying were a Norfolk homicide detective and the homeowner that had their house broken into. I don't know how to link from Tapatalk.
Here is the link & info
https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/status/597856995702517760

@AlpineSophie A Norfolk homicide detective and the homeowner of the home broken into March 6.

His twitter also says this:
https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/status/597847860416249856
FYI: The cause & manner of death are still "pending" in Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell case. ME's office says they're still waiting on test results.

I have a question. Having trouble keeping up with the nicknames and initials. Is the person who's house was broken into African American?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back