What’s the wackiest street name?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
julianne said:
In California, not sure where exactly, but it is just inside California on the drive from Las Vegas, it is ZZZYZZXX Road. Not sure on the spelling, but it is VERY close to that.

For some reason I'm getting the urge to play scrabble......

Then there is that NASCAR driver Dick Trickle..........

and a mineral named....... Cummingtonite

Oh and I know a lady who's first name is Noname.

God told the parents to look on a particular page of the bible for all their childrens names....however the page god indicated for this child had no name on it.....so they named her "noname" because there was no name.

Maybe So said:
Then there is that NASCAR driver Dick Trickle..........

Boy, you really have to wonder what his parents were thinking. I remember when Dick was still racing - his name made for some very interesting sound bites..."And there's Dick Trickle running at the rear"......ewwwwww!

PS: As he got older, Dick Trickle rarely ran at the front.

One of our sales reps lives on JACKASS ANNIE RD in Maine.

A chiropractor where we live is Dr. Scott Weiner and when he first was a chiro, it was called "Weiner Chiropractic"...

Last one, we have a client whose name is HARRY CUCCI...

LMAO:blushing:

jodieo said:
Now I'm remembering the Hogg Plantation, outside of Houston ,he had a daughter whose name was Ima Hogg, I believe his wife may have been named Ira.

Heyyyyy, a long time ago when I lived in Georgia we had twin elderly sister clients and their names were Ima Hogg and Ura Hogg and they lived on Porky Lane!!!!! That's just too odd!!!

I also had a client once whose name was Ima Byrd.

I loved the producer for that 70s show One Day At A Time whose name was Bud Weiser.

I live near Climax and High Point NC. We also have a community around here called Horneytown.

less0305 said:
Heyyyyy, a long time ago when I lived in Georgia we had twin elderly sister clients and their names were Ima Hogg and Ura Hogg and they lived on Porky Lane!!!!! That's just too odd!!!

:laugh: :laugh: Bust a gut! I take it they never married.

There used to be a family in my neighborhood named Hollowpeter.

And there's an acupuncturist here named Stickel. :crazy:

less0305 said:

I also had a client once whose name was Ima Byrd.

I loved the producer for that 70s show One Day At A Time whose name was Bud Weiser.

I live near Climax and High Point NC. We also have a community around here called Horneytown.
I think it is the same Hoggs, the story I was told was they were named it as a joke for the family?????

Well I'm back after a long hiatus. Too much going on and not enough time near an internet computer. Anyway,

Former basketball player Larry Bird was from a towm in Indiana called French Lick. That must have been an interesting way to start off a conversation with someone.

My oldest daughter went to school with a boy named Shithead--pronounced sha-theed. Of course, every time he had a new teacher he would have to explaine as they would not attempt it LOL.

here's some place's you can work at;;;S&M Mining (ouch!!) last chance mining, done gone crazy trucking, little hope mining, peter's best mining, sloppy and wet mining, bad guy's mining, falling rock hollow mining, hard on trucking, bad luck mining, and a oldie but goodie!!! deep throat mary mining.

There's a street in Auburn, AL called Dumas Dr...pronounced "doo-MAHS"...but of course, everyone calls it "Dumbass Drive"... :croc:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back