WHAT A DISGRACE TO THE WHOLE WORLD! (Karr case thrown out)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't knock the Boulder DA for testing Karr.
Don't worry, since Saturday Night Live will have the DEE-"A" on the smoker this weekend. What a skit that would make. She's better material than Katherine Harris now.

Brefie said:
It was a total farce the way a mentally ill man was paraded in front of the global media and every so called expert weighing in.

If anyone knows of any 'expert' who out and out said, "forget it this is a joke" please let me know so I know who I can stand to listen to in future.
Geoff Fieger (sp?) said it was a joke when he was on the day Karr was paraded in front of the media.

narlacat said:
Well, you musnt have read here much lately.

So many got sucked in, it wasn't funny.

Reading here was making me nauseous, every man and his dog had a theory on Karr.
I lurk here more than I post and I didn't believe from the very first second Karr was responsible for JonBenet's death. He was looking for his 15 minutes and he got it.

I agree with you Chrishope.
Amy
Chrishope said:
I don't knock the Boulder DA for testing Karr. They had a reason to suspect him, and an outstanding warrant to arrest him on. They tested him. Now he can be scratched off the list.

Seeker said:
Actually the BDA had absolutely NOTHING to arrest him on, not one thing and now the taxpayers have paid a hefty price for being scammed by Tracey again.

Colorado has no jurisdiction over any warrant issued in any other state.

That's why they got Thailand to take him into custody and deport him. That's why the Boulder detectives repeatedly said they weren't arresting him in Thailand, and he wasn't in their custody. They just happened to be riding the same airplane.

That's why he was put on a flight to CA. As soon as he landed, CA had jurisdiction, and an outstanding warrant. CO asked for extraditon, and Karr didn't fight it.

The end result is Boulder got to test him for DNA.

Floh said:
I normally immediately stop doing anything which makes me nauseous, but each to their own . . . :waitasec:
Yeah, so do I .

shoe_horn said:
Don't worry, since Saturday Night Live will have the DEE-"A" on the smoker this weekend. What a skit that would make. She's better material than Katherine Harris now.
:laugh: That is a good one, comparing her with Katherine Harris! So true.

It is my opinion that too many people know the police's "secret information" regarding the JBR case. That was the initial reason for the excitement that he knew things only the killer was supposed to know. Well, so much for that. Mark my words, this case will never be resolved in trial. Nobody could ever get convicted of this crime. A second year law student could rip any case apart due to the faulty police work done by Boulder LE. This little girl will never find justice. This case is over. If they had a Top Ten list for botched investigations this one would go right on top. Leslie Nielson from the Naked Gun movies and a dislexic Chimp could have done better police work than this. If I ever decide to kill someone I'm taking them to Boulder. That place would be a serial killers Fantasy Island.

:truce: Now I know who the old saying "Up S____ Creek, in a sinking boat, without a paddle..." was written for.... Boulder County DA's Office............

I wonder if this fiasco has earned this whacko a hefty law suit for...
Oh let's see... false arrest, false extradition, deframation of
:laugh: "character", abuse by LE, (he had "bruises")....

How many more reasons for law suits can we think of??? All at the expense of Colorado DA's Office..........

Whew... I bet we will soon be able to pick up some property kinda cheap when Co. Taxpayers see their total bill for this mess!
:truce:

angelwngs said:
:truce: Now I know who the old saying "Up S____ Creek, in a sinking boat, without a paddle..." was written for.... Boulder County DA's Office............

I wonder if this fiasco has earned this whacko a hefty law suit for...
Oh let's see... false arrest, false extradition, deframation of
:laugh: "character", abuse by LE, (he had "bruises")....

How many more reasons for law suits can we think of??? All at the expense of Colorado DA's Office..........

Whew... I bet we will soon be able to pick up some property kinda cheap when Co. Taxpayers see their total bill for this mess!
:truce:

There is no false arrest. He was arrested in CA on an outstanding CA warrant.

No false extradition. He didn't fight extradition.

No defamation of character because he had said in Thailand that he killed JBR.

Oh, if I could only get back this wasted time! Anyway, add me to the RDI camp. I never did read much about this until this guy was arrested, and now I've read way too much about it, and I believe the Ramseys are responsible. Not that it matters.

I hope that DA loses her job. It's one thing for that flake Tracey to say this kind of crap, but it's another for the DA to back this whacky stuff and have someone extradited from overseas. She is a complete moron, and I hope she pays for her stupidity.

Chrishope said:
There is no false arrest. He was arrested in CA on an outstanding CA warrant.

No false extradition. He didn't fight extradition.

No defamation of character because he had said in Thailand that he killed JBR.

He said he "was there". He said, "No" when he was asked if he was "innocent". I never heard him say that he "Killed JBR". I thought he didn't fight extradition from California to Colorado. And TV reported that he was not arrested in CA that they waved/postponed their charges pending the results of Colorado. But I don't know I could be wrong......... There's an awful lot of embarrased people who think they were wrong on USA soil tonight.

I'm just sorry that I wasted several weeks of my time exploring the possibilities that he might have done it... (wiping the egg of my own face now)

Originally Posted by absolut
His family is considering suing for false arrest/imprisonment as per fox news.

Posted by Birdieboo at about 7:26 8/28/2006 ~ on the media links thread...

;)

angelwngs said:
He said he "was there". He said, "No" when he was asked if he was "innocent". I never heard him say that he "Killed JBR". I thought he didn't fight extradition from California to Colorado. And TV reported that he was not arrested in CA that they waved/postponed their charges pending the results of Colorado. But I don't know I could be wrong......... There's an awful lot of embarrased people who think they were wrong on USA soil tonight.

I'm just sorry that I wasted several weeks of my time exploring the possibilities that he might have done it... (wiping the egg of my own face now)
Ah, do'nt even think about egg Angelwngs. It is far better to have an open mind to the possibilities than a closed one. All possibilities must be looked into.:) :) :) :) :)

I don't fault the DA for bringing him here and getting an answer about him once and for all.

This guy carried out this fantasy for years and seems to be a genuine pediophile. What was she supposed to do? Ignore it?

Perhaps LE had their doubts too as well as alot of us did but you have to follow through on these types of things. The media IMO is the one that blew this whole thing out of proportion and turned it into a circus. If I had been the DA I would have downplayed his arrest but that is the only thing I can fault them for.

They brought him back and can finally eliminate him. Maybe they can get him off the streets at least for awhile.

One point that has me curious is that they insisted that Karr knew details not known to the public. I read the paperwork today and did not see anything new there except this:

Karr said that he drank JB blood after causing her to bleed vaginally. They compared his DNA to the DNA found on the underpants. I believe that DNA was a mixture of JB's blood and another unknown DNA. Could that DNA have been from saliva and this is the information that was not known and that caused them to suspect Karr knew details of this murder? Just a thought.

If Karr wasn't the actual murder perhaps they were also interested in how he obtained this information. The answers to that could lead them to the real perpetrator.

Karr won't stay in the US> He is too well known now to carry out his fantasies with little girls. LE will most likely be on his heels and no school is going to hire him. I believe that is why he left the US in the first place. As soon as he is free he'll be on the first plane out of here to find some third world hell hole where he can molest little girls without fear of being prosecuted.

I do wonder though. Isn't is unusual for a transexual to also be a child molestor?

kazzbar said:
Ah, do'nt even think about egg Angelwngs. It is far better to have an open mind to the possibilities than a closed one. All possibilities must be looked into.:) :) :) :) :)
Awee...Thanks, Kazz... How's my Aussie Friend???

At least one good thing came out of my wasted research time here..........

I met you! :angel:

I do wonder though. Isn't is unusual for a transexual to also be a child molestor?__________________
Sherlockmom

I don't think anyone, wherever cable TV and computers are, would disagree that he is definately "unusual".

angelwngs said:
Originally Posted by absolut
His family is considering suing for false arrest/imprisonment as per fox news.

Posted by Birdieboo at about 7:26 8/28/2006 ~ on the media links thread...

;)

??? I don't even watch fox news.

Its pretty obvious that everyone is going to be suing everyone and heads will (hopefully) roll over this.

I am SOOOO darn sick and angry over the way Boulder has handled this case from the get go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back