• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first saw Lee talking to KC in jail I thought he looked guarded and skeptical and was simply trying to get information out of her. I felt he knew KC was guilty. I read the theories on him being the father of Caylee but never bought into them. I think he is an unusual guy, but I understood much of his behavior given the stress he was under and the scrutiny the family was under -- including when he emptied the water bowl that belonged to a protestors dog and when he removed flowers put on the front lawn of the Anthony home. My opinion remains the same. He's unusual but not a bad person.

Opinion of Lee stands as it always has. He is has tried to be strong, but he is in great pain. He loves his sister, but he is willing to accept that she did this. He wants the truth, no matter how much it will hurt.

I agree, I think he just wants the truth to come out.

With the information that came out today, the conversation between Annie and Lee, where Lee tells Annie to share everything she knows with LE and not protect Casey, has this changed your opinion of Lee?
I'd like to know what was in the letter marked "Lee" that was handed over to LE anonymously (in doc dump). At first, I thought it might have been the letter Casey wrote him from jail...but why would that have been labeled "anonymous"? I have a couple of theories, but I'd rater know what was in the letter (envelope).

My bias is showing: I think all the As are devious. So your thought occurred to me as well. Perhaps he was hoping that Annie, in not holding back. would spill stuff that would incriminate herself or others. I am not convinced of it, but it makes as much sense as anything else that has to do with Lee.

I think they all made the mistake of not letting LE do thier jobs and tried to conduct thier own investigations, witholding and possibly hiding evidence/info and got themselves way over thier heads. No wonder they are all lawyered up, they should have all taken polygraphs and let LE do thier thing if they ever cared about finding out the truth, be it as tragic as it is.

I've always thought that he was doing his best. And when he was saying CMA at the memorial I truly believe he was speaking to Caylee about his promise to find her killer no matter who it was.

I'm kinda on the fence. He's such a chameleon in many ways. I won't ever forget the Hi-5 and the laughing at the smell from the car in his interview with LE, and the way he tore up the dog lady's sign...memorial things and such.

But then..we hear, "don't defend Casey" to Annie????

To me, all this Bad Lee, Good Lee is just too WEIRD!

I've always thought that he was doing his best. And when he was saying CMA at the memorial I truly believe he was speaking to Caylee about his promise to find her killer no matter who it was.

I hope that's true, auntbaby. If so, what he said is truly heartbreaking.

I think they all made the mistake of not letting LE do thier jobs and tried to conduct thier own investigations, witholding and possibly hiding evidence/info and got themselves way over thier heads. No wonder they are all lawyered up, they should have all taken polygraphs and let LE do thier thing if they ever cared about finding out the truth, be it as tragic as it is.

I attribute more canniness to them than you do, so we'll have to agree to disagree. Besides, George was ex-LE. He's not ignorant about the law.

And they can all tell the truth now, without immunity and take responsibility for their mistakes and their consequences.

I've always felt Lee wanted to find and know the truth of what happened to Caylee. I don't think he's intentionally lied to LE. I thinkhe has been angry for a long long time and while we all know who he's angry at, and why he's angry, many times his anger has been directed inthe wrong directions.
And I have never ever bought into the story of Lee being Caylee's father. Although I have always been one of the first to 'take up ' for LP, I have never believed his theory that Lee is the daddy. Never. I think the evil witch never knew who the father was of Caylee.
I think some of Lee's antics have been rude, crude, and uncalled for, for examples~ the wheeling his car into the drive & almost hitting a protester's child, his smashing the dog lady's sign, his taking down the 'memorial to Caylee' sign. But I haven't, thankfully, been in such a position as he is in either with a suspected murered as my sibling.

I think Lee has tryed to find out what reallyhappened to his beloved niece, Caylee.

I was pi$$ed at him when he smashed the protester's sign and dumped her dog's water bowl out and tore down the makeshift memorial, but I have always thought he was trying to lull Casey into thinking he was her alli, all the while doing some sleuthing of his own.
He truley has been tortured by this whole ordeal.

I agree about the memorial. Dog lady, while it was a little amusing, had no business being there. None of the protestors did, and I don't care if they were screaming insults or sitting passively. Their daughter/sister may be a murderer, but they also lost their granddaughter. I don't care how much they denied it, IMO they all knew deep down inside Caylee was dead. I can't imagine remaining as passive as they did with those crazies outside my home 24/7.
Lanie

Honestly, I am glad to see that LA is finally being exonerated a bit, at least in the court of public opinion.

Absolutely not...no matter what any member of this despicable family may say, they are forever tarnished...RIP Caylee

I was pi$$ed at him when he smashed the protester's sign and dumped her dog's water bowl out and tore down the makeshift memorial
Me too! Just because he didn't father Caylee doesn't mean he is a wonderful guy. Also, where was his Caylee button at her memorial, only wearing the killer's button, sorry no sympathy from me!

With the information that came out today, the conversation between Annie and Lee, where Lee tells Annie to share everything she knows with LE and not protect Casey, has this changed your opinion of Lee?

I'm a bit lost, sorry. I don't know about the conversation between them. Anyone have a link? Thanks:blowkiss:

I am still confused by Lee's strange "CMA, CMA" and kissing his wrist, etc. That wasn't clear at the memorial, it was confusing and strange. I also felt like Cindy was doing damage control at the memorial, trying to make the family look united and normal.

I admire Lee for telling KC's friend not to protect KC. That's a straightforward action. I'd like to get into all of their minds, because they keep us confused sometimes.

I would love for there to be a thread where people who really knew this family, especially KC, Cindy, well...all of them...would come and tell their feelings on the family. Such as, someone who knew KC and the family from way back til now. Must have noticed some patterns, characteristics.

We do know that Kio did this, taking the police officer to a place where she and KC and friends used to hang out behind a school in the past as kids. She also told of some of KC's problems back then, with her "personality".

I think Lee is human. One minute he loves and wants to protect his sister, the next minute he hates her for murdering the neice that he loved. I think the dog issue was about what he felt was a personal attack on his parents by the protestors, and it angered him to see what they were having to go through. It didn't have anything to do with whether or not he thought KC was innocent, it hurt him to see what they were doing to his parents. His world is forever changed, and full of if's ands why's and but's that may never be explained. I feel sorry for him.

I think he's protecting KC. I don't think if he was 'against' her, he'd be back living at home. Certainly that would come up sooner or later. I believe he's in the A's camp 100%, save KC.

I have not changed my opinion. It was formed as the events leading up to now unfolded. I think LA has / had his own way of manipulating people. In Oct when he said to AD, basically, if you know anything, tell le, don't try to protect kc ... etc, he was prying for information - his own investigation, you know trying to find out what she would say to le. If he didn't speak in such a way that you feel he is trying to hide something, you may be able to take him at face value. I still think there was something incriminating on the computer. I can't imagine what it was.

I am also glad that the tabu stigmata of him being Caylees bio dad is finally laid to rest and people will stop referring to it. I certainly hope the "Junk Science" from the FBI lab is enough to satisfy even the best sleuthers doubts.

All moo, and speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member