What case really burns your butt?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Otis O'Toole, crime partner of Henry Lucas, has often been suspected of killing Adam Walsh. At one point I believe John Walsh finally agreed that it is Otis and said he considered the case closed. I'll try to look up the source soon and post. Unless John Walsh has changed his mind? Which he may have done after the release of Netflix's documentary on Luca's (and Otis's) many false confessions.

Until they can confirm with DNA evidence, I still won't be convinced that Walsh was a victim of Otis.
If you haven’t read Bringing Adam Home, I definitely recommend it. It was a good read and told me a lot that I didn’t know about the case. Adam Walsh would be a few years older than me and it’s the case I remember hearing about my entire childhood. It’s why we had to be careful. It’s why I had to stay with my parents at the store. Why we avoided the mall. Why we didn’t trust strangers.

My apologies if this has been covered already, I am a newbie. I don't know, man, with so much basically murder *advertiser censored* on our screens from HBO to Discovery, some really excellent Ytube vloggers, and beyond, covering every murdering WTF dirtbag old and new often repeated in other guises from program to program, Fear Thy Neighbor, American Monster, Dateline, and keep going times one hundred, it's hard to keep up with as the Jewish faith so eloquently phrase one of extremely poor character such as these murderers: A " NEBBISH." Perfect, aint it? But every once in a while a case hoofs up that really gets under the skin that u can't get out of your head, for why, I don't know. I should, I am a former psychologist and I have covered that with colleagues in the past, to no avail, from newbie qualified to old dog, none of us had an answer, why? For me it was the two bastards who killed Cassie Jo Stoddart - that haunts me and I don't know why? Casey Marie Anthony burns my wife's *advertiser censored*, mention that name and she freaks out - she'd scratch her eyes out given half a chance. So, the crux of the matter: we watch literally hundreds of murder documentaries (murder *advertiser censored*) and we are meh to 99.9% of them - just the right amount of self righteous indignation to make ourselves feel good, to justify our voyeurism into the real life macabre. So why does everybody have a special pet murder case that can't be shaken. Y'all know what I'm talking about - that one case that rankles and itches.
The case that bothers me the most is the murder of Nubia Barahona.
Murder of Nubia Barahona - Wikipedia

It bothers me, because it shows the dysfunction of the CPS system in the United States. This little girl was abused by her parents, put in foster care, adopted by the Barahona's, and there were all kinds of red flags. The little girl came to school dirty, hungry, with injuries, and when it was noticed, the Barahona's decided to "homeschool" Nubia and her brother, Victor.

The killers have been manipulating the justice system for almost a decade. There are 1000's of pages of evidence. It is supposedly a "death penalty" case, which means that it will go on for years. The justice system is spending more money on the killers, than the CPS system ever spent on these children.
The 'frog boys' case irritated me the most as it was an evident cover up by the government. 5 bodies of children (frog boys) were found 200 metres away from a military shooting range ,BURIED,clothes tied up together with fractures in their skulls , their remains covered in bullets. The bullets were confirmed to be from the range. The cause of death was said to be hypothermia.

This post lands at random.

We know these cases can really get to us, but please don't use profanity in posts. It is offensive to some members and guests, and we do have minors reading here due to family members being victims of crime.

Thanks.

If you haven’t read Bringing Adam Home, I definitely recommend it. It was a good read and told me a lot that I didn’t know about the case. Adam Walsh would be a few years older than me and it’s the case I remember hearing about my entire childhood. It’s why we had to be careful. It’s why I had to stay with my parents at the store. Why we avoided the mall. Why we didn’t trust strangers.
I am not sure how to reply to the comment in which you did, however Otis did confess to Adam's murder, however he was never convicted of it due to loss of evidence and recanted confession. At least that is what google says.

Other than the case that I posted about (The unsolved murder of Christina Wilson, 20, Fort Meyers, FL) which is not a well known case, no particular "famous" case really burns my butt. I am interested in all true crime cases.

Caylee Anthony, Madeleine McCann, children & other relatives of Vallow & Daybell, and Nicole Brown Simpson cases.

While browsing through everyone's links and comments, it occurred to me that someone was offended by '*advertiser censored*' in the original title. We talk about murder and decomposition on an adult forum here and '*advertiser censored*' bugs you? I am honestly more offended by 'butt'. It is such a dumb sounding word if you think about it.

Anyway, Allyson Watterson is still missing and no one is talking. Excellent case to dive into if you haven't.

While browsing through everyone's links and comments, it occurred to me that someone was offended by '*advertiser censored*' in the original title. We talk about murder and decomposition on an adult forum here and '*advertiser censored*' bugs you? I am honestly more offended by 'butt'. It is such a dumb sounding word if you think about it.

Anyway, Allyson Watterson is still missing and no one is talking. Excellent case to dive into if you haven't.
I read that entire thread yesterday at your suggestion, so thank you! So many directions that one can go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535
Back