What did she buy at Target and How did she do it?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On July 7, was seen by matthew crisp at noon, off goldenrod, said caylee ws in sanford and she ws picking her up that eve

Oh wow, that's interesting! need to look at map again!
What's the tatt shop name again? I don't have it mapped tia

is this it? 2818 S Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32806

Prob right, it was on Orange Ave for sure. thanks.

OK, here you go, from the Fraud documents:

7/08/08 Check #142 to Target in Orlando for $111.01
7/10/08 Check #143 to Target in Winter Garden FL for $137.77
7/10/08 Check #144 to Target in Orlando for $155.47
7/12/08 Check #145 to WinnDixie for $92.62
7/15/08 Check #146 to Casey Anthony for $250
Electronic Check presented for payment on 7/19/08 to AT&T in the amount of $574

(And remember, I don't remember which interview, but someone else here will, LH said that the cell phone records only went up until July 8, 2008, because her phone was cut off for non-payment in the amount of $574.)

All these checks were on AH's BOA (Bank of America) account, and OCSO LE were given the checks, the cashier's tape, the receipt for items purchased, video tape and photos.

Checks 143 and 144 had CaseyA's name and signature on them and a Florida DL was captured on the back of the checks, which belongs to CaseyA. Along with the checks, receipts, video tape and photos, sworn statements by the cashiers who conducted these transactions were also attached to the report.

Check 146 was made out to Casey Anthony and was cashed at the BOA.

:::shakes head is disbelief::: She is a piece of work. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Be good to one another,
Sundance

I'm firmly convinced she is a sociopath on the "level" of Bundy. She's manipulative, attractive (to some people), must have been charming when she wanted to be, etc. She also must have been willing to totally BURN HER BRIDGES with her friends when their usefulness to her was over. I mean, with her SIGNATURE on Amy's stolen checks it would be 100% obvious who did the thieving! Her time clock after she picked up Amy from PR was almost all ticked out. After picking Amy up from the airport I would be mildly surprised if she took Amy's calls. It would not have taken long for Amy to discover insufficient funds and upon investigation discover it was Casey (actually, she had a good idea it was Casey by the 15th-16th).
T

Tattoo shop is 10.5 miles from TonE's, 4 miles from Amy's, 10 miles from airport. It's not close to the Target she used on the 8th.
Sanford 17.2 miles north from TonE's and 19 miles from Orlando Target, the Orlando target is 9.9 SE of TonE's.

Those checks for the 10th, at Target, Mark Hawkins from Calif's mother Ann Chase reported to LE that she seen Casey in Target that day. It was reported by Mark Hawkins that Casey called him, about a week ago from date of July 17 which would seem to make you think she got his number from his mother at Target.
The echeck for the phone bill, she was in JAIL at that time! Unless, it was late being presented, or it was being presented a second time due to nonpayment?
Didnt Tony live in Winter Park? I'm pretty sure Sutton Place Blvd Apts is WP area.

At Bank of America, the date they give when they post the check is the funds go through. I think it is NOT the date you write the check.

I'm intrigued by check #143.

This Target is on the other side of town. What was she doing there? Winter Garden is nowhere near her house.

And with her phone cut off on the 8th we might not have any pinging to follow on the Winter Garden date. Do we know if she obtained the blackjack (i.e. the AT&T store sold her the blackjack on that date)?

Electronic check. She paid online probably on the 15th. It didn't "clear" or get charged to the account till the 19th.

Most everywhere she traveled was in a tight circle (using known addy's).

If you draw an oval, call it 10 mile square, make a cross in it. The *top point(N) being TonE's, going clockwise *right point being the Orlando Target from 8th(E), *bottom point Casey's parents(S), *left Amy/Ricardo's(W). Sanford and Airport are the only things out of the oval. sanford to North, Airport to South.

Further,most every place she went that we know of, was in the top NW piece of the pie, bar her parents home, which is in the South-- but none I have fall in the southern piece of the pie. Make sense? gads..hope so

edit to add:the oval 10 miles n/s, 15 miles w/e (long part of oval going from west to east)

Winter Park is where TonE lives, the Target is right there within a mile of his house. It's .4 miles if you we're to walk to target.
the Target is in Winter Park, not Winter Garden.

Winter Park is where TonE lives, the Target is right there within a mile of his house. It's .4 miles if you we're to walk to target.
the Target is in Winter Park, not Winter Garden.

Is that close to Lake wales Fl.?

Lake Wales is 'bout 50miles SW of Casey's parents (50 miles out of oval). Also, I was mistaken on nothing in sw part of oval pie, sawgrass and the condo's (not retirement home) that Casey said nanny and nanny's mom were at.

what I would like to know is what Casey was going to say to Amy when Amy realized her checks had been stollen out of her car?

"Oh yeah Amy, don't you remember sleep walking and hiding the checks you had in the glove compartment?"

The phone was working on July 15 so I dont know if it was cutooff or if it was reconnected. The deputies were taking calls on it that night and Casey was making calls with it also.
Last words online to Amy from Casey after airport trip home
7-15 Casey posted to Amy at 4:02pm, so glad you're home.i better not see you online.life is on hold until tomorrow.

so the Orlando Target was 8th and 10th...oh oh..it's by Fusian Ultra Lounge! It's less than 1/2 a mile ...it would have been a Tues 8th, and Thurs, 10th.
DOH! Didn't have Fusian on my map! They're right across the expressway from each other.

hmmm, maybe her blue Fussian dress was from Target, it looks like the *Isaac Mizrahi for Target®* line, though can't find an exact one on there.

Think I found her boots at Taget ...http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Kaila...e=UTF8&node=370189011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
similar dress http://www.target.com/Juniors-Xhilaration-Kimono-Dress-Cobalt/dp/B0017T6Y8U/qid=1220545808/ref=br_1_14/601-3390500-4102505?ie=UTF8&node=1104830&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=1104830&rank=-product%5Fsite%5Flaunch%5Fdate&rh=&page=14
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e...urrent=l_ab9192631fab119dbdcffd335a82182c.jpg
guess if you add in a push up bra to match, maybe Amy bought Casey a Fusian outfit? That girl is too much!

edit to add, oh and her 1st arrest outfit, somebody here said they saw the blue shirt (with 83? on it) at Target.

what I would like to know is what Casey was going to say to Amy when Amy realized her checks had been stollen out of her car?

"Oh yeah Amy, don't you remember sleep walking and hiding the checks you had in the glove compartment?"

I think she planned on leaving before any of this came down, but never got out of town before mommy came knocking.

At Bank of America, the date they give when they post the check is the funds go through. I think it is NOT the date you write the check.

Many stores process your check like a debit now though and it does clear the same day. The info is sent electronically.

hmmm, maybe her blue Fussian dress was from Target, it looks like the *Isaac Mizrahi for Target®* line, though can't find an exact one on there.

Think I found her boots at Taget ...http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Kaila...e=UTF8&node=370189011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
similar dress http://www.target.com/Juniors-Xhilaration-Kimono-Dress-Cobalt/dp/B0017T6Y8U/qid=1220545808/ref=br_1_14/601-3390500-4102505?ie=UTF8&node=1104830&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=1104830&rank=-product%5Fsite%5Flaunch%5Fdate&rh=&page=14
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e...urrent=l_ab9192631fab119dbdcffd335a82182c.jpg
guess if you add in a push up bra to match, maybe Amy bought Casey a Fusian outfit? That girl is too much!

edit to add, oh and her 1st arrest outfit, somebody here said they saw the blue shirt (with 83? on it) at Target.

It looks awfully close that dress, with the exception of the banding under the chest.

I'm intrigued by check #143.

This Target is on the other side of town. What was she doing there? Winter Garden is nowhere near her house.

Winter Garden is quite a way from East Orlando.
It's past Ocoee which is also a distance.
I was wondering the same thing.
I lived near UCF for several years in the early 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member