DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 7-01-2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That video still scares me. I hope Caylee Marie never saw that face, but I have a feeling she did.

:(

MOO

Mel

I know that people will want to pelt me with eggs (or worse) for this admission but I have had a thing for Jose Baez for three years now! I'd love to have dinner and wine with that man! Though he frustrates me, it's one of those frustrations I'd like to work out..haha I'll stop now!

I don't want to pelt you; the heart wants what the heart wants. However, I think you'll have to wait a bit for that date; Mr. Baez definitely owes the Cruz sisters a steak dinner!

Well played. :crazy::woohoo:

But with any of those conditions you mentioned, I suppose the three psychologists would have recently ruled ICA incompetent to stand trial. :innocent:

I disagree. The reasons that I stated wouldn't nessesarily mean someone was incompetant. Many folks with lower than average IQ manage to live a life as productive citizens and have no problem with everyday tasks. They are certainly not incompetant.

On the other hand, the challenges that they face every day is nothing compared to a prosecuter with vast knowledge and a talent for making even the most astute person trip over their own words. So while someone may be competant and understand the process, they may not be able to help in their own defense if they took the stand.

As far as the competancy hearing was concerned in regards to ICA, it was, to quote a member of the bar, a bunch of "Blah Blah Blah Blah..." imo :-)))

Take care, Robin

I disagree. The reasons that I stated wouldn't nessesarily mean someone was incompetant. Many folks with lower than average IQ manage to live a life as productive citizens and have no problem with everyday tasks. They are certainly not incompetant.

On the other hand, the challenges that they face every day is nothing compared to a prosecuter with vast knowledge and a talent for making even the most astute person trip over their own words. So while someone may be competant and understand the process, they may not be able to help in their own defense if they took the stand.

As far as the competancy hearing was concerned in regards to ICA, it was, to quote a member of the bar, a bunch of "Blah Blah Blah Blah..." imo :-)))

Take care, Robin

BBM

Some even become lawyers.

Originally Posted by songline
I think KC is walking. However, I also think GA made that possible more so then JB.
Unfortunately while JB is a ding bat IMHO he is doing exactly what GA said long long ago,
"no body, no crime", and "cant tie KC to any murder", and on and on...
GA said many things if we all go back and review. I just have no time or interest in doing that.
I am not quoting GA - he said these things in different words.

IMO
JB will get a verdict that is either a mistrial, or a cant prove 100% who done it.
Or he will be thrown off for BS he does, and get another trial,
the longer it takes to get to a verdict the more things will be lost.
MOST trials that take too long end up with an unjust verdict.

in the end KC wont even say "Thank you Daddy"

This trial is making a mockery of our system.

All I am saying... is "oh please....." to the above.

Do you still want to say please? :waitasec::seeya:
told you so.........She did walk - didn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams