What did we learn today 7-04-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 7-04-2011 - Multiple Choice.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boys and girls on the DT aren't very talkative when the other team scores. Silence, in this moment, speaks volumes. They watched and listened to everything the jury did. I'd say the fact that 'blabbering guy' took no opportunity to blabber some more says a lot.

Course they could be surprised.....

A thousand lies cannot substitute for one horrible truth.

I learned today that we here in the great USA have some of the most brilliant Special Angels who speak for the victims,we have Unsung Heroes who don't get nearly enough of thank yous and praises for the job they do everyday and the most loving people who would do anything to find and see justice for a little girl they never knew!!!I live in the best country on earth--Thank you everyone!!!

Does anyone know what Casey saying during Laura Drane Burdick's last speech? She seemed to be very vocal. Why was she allowed to do it?

I learned that Linda's truth is the candle that will light a guilty verdict from the jury.

I learned that listening to KC's taped "first" call after getting arrested on a "fn whim" was way creepier three years later than it was when I first heard it, especially knowing now what we didn't know then - that Caylee was in the pet cemetery being torn apart by animals while KC was asking for Tony's number and complaining that her call home was a "waste - a huge waste."

I can say collective learning has built up for me during this case. During the trial itself. For myself. And for my family, extended family and for my closest friends.

We have learned many things as a result. And I'm speaking for all of them:

We have learned that we love each other MORE now than we ever have.

We have learned how to COMMUNICATE not only with each other? But collectively as a group amongst all of us. *we have a HUGE family! And I mean HUGE!*

We are learning the how to forgive. Each other. And those around us.

We have collectively learned that we are ALL we have!

My children have learned how to not TALK AT ME but come TO me and talk TO ME.

I have learned that my perception of my life, that of my children and my grandchildren is always changing. For the better. I have often wondered if I had any "ICA's" in my family. In fact on some days I micro-analyzed the dynamics of the family as a whole, as individuals, and of myself. And the answer I came up with?

I do not. Thankfully I was blessed with big mouthed children whom regardless of WHO or WHAT in this family? They go and lean on each other individually and as a whole family. They know they can come to me about anything.

So I suppose in some aspects? That ICA might have destroyed her own family along the way. She destroyed her own life. And she no longer has the right to speak for her daughter. God has stripped that of her. But in other aspects, despite it all? I do believe this case has caused other families, just like mine?

To love harder. And to come together despite the issues.

That's all I have to say today on my learning.

Now I have to go learn how to have a life outside my computer and this case. *sigh*

I learned that I still shed a massive amount of tears over this case for Caylee, Cindy, Lee, and George. Like I would if god forbid this happened to my family. We all shed more tears than the so called mother. I learned I have HUGE massive amounts of HATE for ICA that grows deeper on a daily basis.
I learned ICA shall receive The Jeffery Dahmer treatment while in prison!!

It didn't work out so well for Dalmer. Casey should be scared to death. This little movie playing in her brain is coming to an end. No more center of attention.

I learned that there's a very special lady in the State Attorney's office in Orange County Florida that can move an emu to tears!

EMU POWER

ae3d829f-9d43-4ee8-b6ed-64a06f21d730.jpg

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/7/4/ae3d829f-9d43-4ee8-b6ed-64a06f21d730.jpg

I learned that listening to KC's taped "first" call after getting arrested on a "fn whim" was way creepier three years later than it was when I first heard it, especially knowing now what we didn't know then - that Caylee was in the pet cemetery being torn apart by animals while KC was asking for Tony's number and complaining that her call home was a "waste - a huge waste."

:goodpost:

I've learned how much I appreciate JA and LDB - truly they're two of Caylee's angels here on earth.

I'm probably very much alone in this, but I've learned that all this is so very sad. No verdict will bring that beautiful, precious little girl back, nothing will ever make it right again for the Anthony family, ICA will likely never see New York, or visit another country, or ever again go Christmas shopping....etc. Don't shoot me, I know that little Caylee should've had the right to do all those things too, and I know that ICA deserves whatever penalty she gets. But I still feel very sad about it all, and wish the clock could be turned back three and a bit years ago and a different path taken.

Maybe its time I went to bed, its 3.30am here.

:seeya:

All of the above!

(Steely has some thang for Emus, eh?)

We learned that even though the DT thought they had gotten rid of him, Judge Strickland was with us until the very end of this trial...

"Most well documented liar accuses everyone else of lying. " irony is rich indeed.""
~Linda Drane Burdick~
7-4-11

BBM

I learned that Chaney Mason gets really grumpy when JVM approaches him. He also likes to sit at the bar and face the public while eating lunch (because he wants his preevacy you know).

I also learned that Jose Baez (per JVM) got down on bended knee to speak to his client while she gently stroked his face.

ACK!

Mel

We learned that even though the DT thought they had gotten rid of him, Judge Strickland was with us until the very end of this trial...

"Most well documented liar accuses everyone else of lying. " irony is rich indeed.""
~Linda Drane Burdick~
7-4-11

BBM

AMEN! I sure hope he KNOWS we haven't forgotten about him. He did the best he could considering the resistance and grief everyone on DT counsel gave him. He was like the other parent and they were rebelling up against that parent. So they wanted to go to the OTHER parent. In my opinion? They went from tough to absolutely no pulling the wool over the other parent's eyes TOUGHER. ;)

If he reads here?

Thanks Your Honor Judge Strickland for all your hours and efforts. :)

I learned that I want to be LDB when I grow up. I also learned that my husband can read lips. Who knew. But then again we were married 20 years before I learned that he could juggle.

I learned that Linda can light a candle, defend the Constitution, and remove any reasonable doubt without bringing an elephant into the story or requiring that the jury wonder, "What would Linda do?

And bring home the bacon and fry it up in the pan....

I learned that Chaney Mason gets really grumpy when JVM approaches him. He also likes to sit at the bar and face the public while eating lunch (because he wants his preevacy you know).

I also learned that Jose Baez (per JVM) got down on bended knee to speak to his client while she gently stroked his face.

ACK!

Mel

And did he stroke her horns..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics