What did we learn today 7-05-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 7-05-2011? - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I learned again our justice system does not care about the true victim. My only hope is that KC WILL have to answer to the IRS, hopefully she will spend time in jail for THAT crime, and someone will take care of KC then. It just breaks my heart that innocent baby CayLEE was throw away like trash and now is truly forgottn about like trash. I no longer believe in our justice system, BUT I do believe in Karma.

Though I'm shocked and pretty saddened...I totally second your post. Especially the part about Caylee being found sooner... and the worst part is that KC wasn't caught sooner. Cadaver dogs searching around the neighborhood may have led to Caylee. Too bad.

CM on the other hand was a little too gloat-y for me.

I agree, Girlrilla - CM came off as a huge <unusual person/feminine hygiene product>.

Isn't he the one that predicted this trial would be a huge circus? Oh, self-fulfilling prophecy man. I think he insulted Caylee's memory today, whereas at least JB reminded us that this whole thing was because a little girl was unfairly deceased too soon... :(

I learned today that Casey's next tattoo will be: Ho ucciso il mio bambino e ha ottenuto via con esso

translated : I killed my baby and got away with it.

I have truly lost faith in our justice system. I have never seen such a travesty in all my life...to me, this is far worse than the OJ verdict. I am just sick to my stomach, sick in my heart. I am proud of the job done by the State...LDB, JA and FG were remarkable. Casey Marie Anthony will someday face the ultimate judge. She can't fool Him.

I learned that the whole world loves Caylee except the people that should have.

I agree, Girlrilla - CM came off as a huge <unusual person/feminine hygiene product>.

Isn't he the one that predicted this trial would be a huge circus? Oh, self-fulfilling prophecy man. I think he insulted Caylee's memory today, whereas at least JB reminded us that this whole thing was because a little girl was unfairly deceased too soon... :(

I am so emotionally exhausted right now, so I will step away for a few days, I will truley miss the humor from WS LOL

I wonder how her parents really feel cos the know she killed their granddaughter I hope karma kicks in and she gets hit by a bus on her way out of jail

I swear to God I seriously feel like vomiting right now. I guess Orlando is the LA of the east coast. How can anyone look at the evidence and not find her guilty of at least the smallest charge related to Caylee's death.

The most disgusting thing I've heard in a long time is JB saying this day was justice for KC AND CAYLEE!!

There are no emus in this poll because they are used for humorous levity and I don't feel that at all about this trial in any way shape or form anymore.

I'm astounded and it's gonna be a long, long, long time before I'm over this!!!!

Me too. Steely, me too. I'm going back to the Political Pavilion. I feel like dark clouds are gathering overhead. It's a sad day for me. I am trying to remember that in our justice system it's better that the guilty occasionally go free, than the innocent condemned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I learned today if you want to kill your child and get away with it, do it in Florida. I'm sorry I'm just so angry right now.

I learned emus are smarter than jurors in Florida. Nuf said.

Today has been a day that will go in the history book !! How a woman got by with murdering her daughter ! I am honestly ashamed to be an American today ! This isn't justice !!!

I really really wish that the jury could be crammed into the Pontiac Sunfire and made to ride in this vehicle all the way back to their homes.

What about serving time for check charges she was found guilty in that??
will she serve time for that????

The jury system apparently does not work in this day and age anymore.
The ever increasing complication of scientific evidence is over the head of the average non expert jury member.
Many smart people always manage to get out of jury duty. It is too costly/invasive in their busy lives for many folks and jury's pay is low.
The average jury member can be bamboozled/in awe by famous names on the DT.
Bottom line, the more money you invest in the defense, the better your odds are in getting your client off. And in this case, an excellent investment with big pay offs in the near future..
Truly a class/money making and a broken system IMO.
That said , I bear no malice against the jury members. Am sure , they did what they thought, was right.

I learned that there are many single mother's all over the world that don't think they can make it another day. They are tired, and some of them feel burdened down by children, but they keep on going one day at a time. They do so because of love for their children.

I learned that ICA will be rewarded monetary, more then any of these poor women, and she will be foot-loose and fancy free and could care less about anything but "what a good liar I am!"

Where is the justice in life for that poor child? Her mother has just been given a "get out of jail free card" and no one, not one person on that jury seemed to care that she was discarded like trash?

I re-learned something I have known for a long time now, life is not fair!

I have learned that apparently it does pay to lie. :(

We learned that our system failed Caylee, and that it often fails children. I am so sick about this verdict, but I am not surprised.

Hey, for the record, those jurors are from Clearwater, not Orlando. As an Orlando resident, I just wanted to clarify that. ;) Anyways, I am sickened, sickened, sickened. And shocked by this outcome. What I've learned is that I can't trust our judicial system. They keep saying that the system worked like it should have, but when a clearly guilty person gets to walk because her so-called "smoking gun" wasn't obvious, something is not right.

I really really wish that the jury could be crammed into the Pontiac Sunfire and made to ride in this vehicle all the way back to their homes.

I think it would be rich if that Sunfire was parked outside the OC jail when ICA is released and she was told "here's your transportation to whoever is waiting for you."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back